Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Twilight content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    As sad it sounds I haven't looted any Twilight locks so far.. I've made around 2m from legendary gear tho. Btw remember to open those coffins at the end of the map guys! Can loot Twilight locks or Legendary gear from coffins
    Hmm good to know.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Did you see the banner that Hodgan in Garetta has? I wonder how we can get that! Any dev want to fill us in?
    ahh..i see now the balanced banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I disagree with the idea to remove the community goal. Delaying the release of new maps is not a bad idea, in fact I think it's a genius one by sts. Usually they release all maps yes, but players rush through them quickly then complain again that it's so boring. Waiting can get a little boring as well but we all get a chance to loot some new stuff and make some gold. If all new items are released at once, legendary items would again be worthless because all players want the best gears. Here we are appreciating legendary and epic gears .......who would believe, and we have time upgrade new gears and get ready for the next stage. I think if community goals take one week to get done, that's a reasonable period of time. As it is the devs can push the bar a bit for us to get there by Thursday.
    That banner is awesome, I'm hoping it's a reward for all players reaching highest rank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    Yo bro! I just got 30k points and i swear i will get boring waiting that comunity and lazy bar
    It need a nerf to 100k boss, dont looks creepy , i mean people just need 6k for join to second map

*alterable
    You said it...6k is all you need at the moment so isn't that a sign you spend way too much time on this game?
    Maybe consider logging off till stage 2 has been reached, you and the OP blame other people's laziness but don't consider they have a life, when I say 'life' I mean they don't spend it 24/7 playing games and sleeping... (That's if you do sleep)

Please consider people have better things to do then run a map over and over in a virtual world.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

No. My pet was too far behind.
    So what your saying is you couldnt see the pet so you dont know if it was attacking or not :3 doesnt matter who it attacks if you are cursed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amoonguss View Post
    I disagree with the idea to remove the community goal. Delaying the release of new maps is not a bad idea, in fact I think it's a genius one by sts. Usually they release all maps yes, but players rush through them quickly then complain again that it's so boring. Waiting can get a little boring as well but we all get a chance to loot some new stuff and make some gold. If all new items are released at once, legendary items would again be worthless because all players want the best gears. Here we are appreciating legendary and epic gears .......who would believe, and we have time upgrade new gears and get ready for the next stage. I think if community goals take one week to get done, that's a reasonable period of time. As it is the devs can push the bar a bit for us to get there by Thursday.
    That banner is awesome, I'm hoping it's a reward for all players reaching highest rank.
    You'd still have to rank up to even unlock second part of content so you'd still have to wait lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    So what your saying is you couldnt see the pet so you dont know if it was attacking or not :3 doesnt matter who it attacks if you are cursed.
    I know that my pet hadn't reached me yet.
    I'm wondering what will happen to warriors. In cemetery maps warriors aren't needed at all. They can be easily replaced by mages which are more effective in those maps. Warriors should not in any case be able to die in 1s by curse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I die without even attacking the Mage. Just getting close makes me die. If that's one of my skills or a pet attack, that's not good at all. 11k health and 6.8k armor is too much to die in one hit by a reflected pet's attack.

I'd go as far as asking a refund for the ankhs I wasted. >_>

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    can we get a banner for completing the community goals just like gear-up for underhul event?but differ this time 4 stages 4 pieces to craft a single banner.we get each piece of it after completing each stage..would love to see a big banner like Remiem used to wear while being afk in Glinstone xD
    There are personal rewards for reaching Lightbearer and Lightbearer Elite ranks
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elichka View Post
    I have one more question... I noticed that the bosses in Somberholt Graveyard do not count as killed boss in the weekly quest from Boltag (50 bosses). Is it meant to be that way, or should it be fixed so they count?

Also, the mobs spawned around Unearthed Bael don't count in the personal counter bar, while those around Arachna and Ferrix do count...
    This is a bug and will be addressed in this weeks update, thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Shutting down due to excessive drama.

*click*
    | | | |

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: