Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Getting to level cap is hard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by PEMA View Post
    The Expansion is okay. Someone said that they expect it to last for 6 months, maybe it is how long before you get a belt and a bow. It should keep us company
    Well, do you mean 6 months playtime? Its like 4380 hours. Its far from what i spend on this game. The life is offering much more than just AL. Myself, i play like 2 hours a day, and that 4380 hours is like 12 years

Take a look at the Banished and Glintsone armors and the effect of long term farming. I would say that way less than 1% of the players got it in time. For everybody else its obsolete. I can't define it fun. For players who can spend 20 hours a day its a challenge and fun, but for me, its just not reachable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aragium View Post
    Well, do you mean 6 months playtime? Its like 4380 hours. Its far from what i spend on this game. The life is offering much more than just AL. Myself, i play like 2 hours a day, and that 4380 hours is like 12 years

Take a look at the Banished and Glintsone armors and the effect of long term farming. I would say that way less than 1% of the players got it in time. For everybody else its obsolete. I can't define it fun. For players who can spend 20 hours a day its a challenge and fun, but for me, its just not reachable.
    Well, No pain, No gain as what they say. I guess playing for 2 hours a day is quite ok but it also means you will have less time achieving something you want to achieve. This game, just like any other games required more playing hours. If others can play 8-10 hours a day, well they will surely be rewarded more. From my own experience, i averaged 2-3 hours playing during weekdays because of work & family, and maximum of 6 hours during rest days. But im quite contended with what im achieved so far. good luck.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aragium View Post

We anticipate the expansion to get to "completion", stage 4 on farm in roughly 6 months. The difference is that this is a community and server expectation and not necessarily a personal expectation. While the personal ranks climb all the way to Exalted with Luminous Templar and Dark Acolytes, access to these ranks is still gated by the community progression so they go hand in hand.

So far we are happy with how it is going, and how the community is progressing! You guys are doing awesome
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com