Thread: Gold elite runner & Incense fragment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Default Gold elite runner & Incense fragment.

Hello I just wanted to ask two things:

Since on this expansion there's no elite maps will there be Gold elite runner chest once we reach the level that will be considered "elite "?

There's no small incense fragment on Somberholt maps , was it intended or forgotten?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

incences will drop

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    Hello I just wanted to ask two things:

Since on this expansion there's no elite maps will there be Gold elite runner chest once we reach the level that will be considered "elite "?

There's no small incense fragment on Somberholt maps , was it intended or forgotten?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, both should be added

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

They missed to put the incense xD, and Vroom said They'll be properly dropping after the next push.. dont know yet bout elite runner chest, wud be nice if they added

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

OK thanks guys ,and yes I hope the chests are added otherwise we would have to farm on old content for them ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

on the expansion coffer/silver/golden chests should drop, not elite runner chests
    the are ELITE runner chests so they can be dropped in any elite map, just leave it as it is atm
    its like on glinstone city, u can buy elite gold heretic chests n drop em from bosses, and u can buy coffer chests etc from vendor so we should be able to get em from bosses too, it is something new so i want something new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtho View Post
    on the expansion coffer/silver/golden chests should drop, not elite runner chests
    the are ELITE runner chests so they can be dropped in any elite map, just leave it as it is atm
    its like on glinstone city, u can buy elite gold heretic chests n drop em from bosses, and u can buy coffer chests etc from vendor so we should be able to get em from bosses too, it is something new so i want something new

This expansion won't have the option to go elite but as a dev said , the last stages of Somberholt will be considered elite.
    So it's logical that elite stuff is added on those maps considered elite, i don't understand why you would be against the chests being added since they only bring benefits to everyone .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    having the chests in only elites makes it feasible for people to run dimensional bridge runs in elite grotto and elite underhul for cryostar and banished items.

Putting everything good into one map makes it the only place farmable, kind of what we want to avoid. Being able run maps besides somberholdt is a welcome change to me, if I ever find a dimensional bridge pt i might probably stop running mausoleum but for now I quite enjoy mausoleum.

I think somberholdt maps are lucrative enough to make them worth running without it requiring drops like gold runner chests, dont u?

I would like to see incense fragments dropping in somberholdt too just no runner chests.
    You are missing my point .
    I am talking about elite stuff on elite content .
    Last stages of Somberholt will be elite , gold elite runners chest are for elite.
    I am not asking for something to be added where it shouldn't be and as for the other maps they would still be farmable even if there weren't chests , there's unique loots on them which makes it necessary to farm at some point .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

yes last stages of somberholt will be like elite but this is something new n it doesn't need things from previous stages
    it is the location for getting points, tokens, getting higher rank, it shouldnt be knows as another lazy map where ur running for farming
    we all know u are grinding this map n u wanna get more gold... please understand that not every map has to be the same like others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Good point we need those gold runner chests tbh sometimes you get lixir which is nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Last stages of Somberholt will be elite , gold elite runners chest are for elite.
    I am not asking for something to be added where it shouldn't be and as for the other maps they would still be farmable even if there weren't chests , there's unique loots on them which makes it necessary to farm at some point .

I think I did get your point, that's why I'm disagreeing with it.

If elite runner chests were added as a drop from higher level mausoleum maps, this nott only reduces the cost of elite runner chests but also makes the running of elite grotto for dimensional bridge infeasible for players like me who like to break even if nott profit from spending 15 fangs for a non existent bridge(sorry vroom, is joke, we know this bridge exists just like all the mathematicians proving god exists ).

If somberholdt maps did drop elite runner chests, what happens 10-15 weeks from now? When the maps have been over farmed and the regular farmers cringe at the thought of running more mausoleums? Instead of having the option of running elite underhul or glintstone caverns for the regular elite runner chests(which are 4-6k atm) and fangs(which are 2-3k atm) they will come on forums and complain about grinding the same maps again and again instead of having the a variety of maps to farm at any given time, hope you see my point n_n
    Why run underhul now at lvl 61? Much of the community grinds to the next rank, and stage to reach the next floor of the mausoleum. Many players rely on GERs (Gold Elite Runner chests) for whats inside, not to sell. GERs drop in (in elite) tindirin, planar tombs, glintstone, and underhul maps. They by all means should drop in the mausoleum maps as well.
    This expansion won't have the option to go elite but as a dev said , the last stages of Somberholt will be considered elite.
    So it's logical that elite stuff is added on those maps considered elite, i don't understand why you would be against the chests being added since they only bring benefits to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on this, I want to take a moment to explain a bit of the philosophy of this expansion and how it opens up over time.

- Scaling Difficulty. New this expansion we have removed the idea of "elite" dungeons, and are instead doing level scaling of the mobs. You may have noticed at level 61 that the mobs in the Graveyard have Green dots rather than yellow. Their level is capped at 59, making them easier to dispatch as ranks, gear, and levels push you to more power. A real sense of power progression. On the flip side in the depths of the Mausoleum level 61's will be taking on level 62, 65, and on and on over time providing a different style of challenge to the player.

We are attempting to balance the immediate sense of gratification with prolonged goals and individual, as well as server progress.

Keep the feedback rolling in but we do want to express that this expansion is different than what has come before.

-Carapace
    Vroom did state the incense frags would be added in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Whoops, sorry about that! They'll be properly dropping after the next push.
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-19-2016 at 09:30 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I think I did get your point, that's why I'm disagreeing with it.

If elite runner chests were added as a drop from higher level mausoleum maps, this nott only reduces the cost of elite runner chests but also makes the running of elite grotto for dimensional bridge infeasible for players like me who like to break even if nott profit from spending 15 fangs for a non existent bridge(sorry vroom, is joke, we know this bridge exists just like all the mathematicians proving god exists ).

If somberholdt maps did drop elite runner chests, what happens 10-15 weeks from now? When the maps have been over farmed and the regular farmers cringe at the thought of running more mausoleums? Instead of having the option of running elite underhul or glintstone caverns for the regular elite runner chests(which are 4-6k atm) and fangs(which are 2-3k atm) they will come on forums and complain about grinding the same maps again and again instead of having the a variety of maps to farm at any given time, hope you see my point n_n
    By the way the maps are scaling, mausoleum 5 should be insanely hard and would be quite unfeasible for people to farm is solely for elite gold runner chest. Therefore if people want to farm elite farmers chest, chances are they'd go for underhaul or glint. Just like how some people who are high in rank still prefer to farm in graveyard instead of mausoleum since it's faster and easier for them. So it shouldn't hurt to add them in mausoleum 5 for the people who enjoy hardcore maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Back to the topic.

Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Perhaps new runner chest
    Mythic runner chest?
    I would love sts update the runner chests.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The later mausoleum stages are considered ELITE content so i dont see any problem with gold runners dropping there, if someone has grinded out that many tokens / points why should they not be rewarded for their farming efforts? Just my thoughts, have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We do intend to put Elite Runners chests into Mausoleum floor 4+ which starts to become available in Stage 3
    Thanks devs!
    Avy
    12-2012

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Thanks devs!
    That's good news, thank you (: