Thread: Need this NEW ACHIEVEMENTS done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Need this NEW ACHIEVEMENTS done

Does anyone know how to finish these achievements fast and easy?

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Midas Touch; 10-19-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    Add me on game or here in forums IGN Fiuaskes (only accepting lvl 41).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

There's nothing fast or easy about those sadly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

i guess just get new level 61 weapon (more damage) and speed set away :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Can only be done one by one. Nothing with fast Best way, help as much you can if someone want do elitemaps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ok thanks

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    Add me on game or here in forums IGN Fiuaskes (only accepting lvl 41).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Yeah its called #nosleep haha underhul 5000 ive done thats almost too easy done a few others too but the 100 boss is slow.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

most are easy, none are fast.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

if you are level 61 then all the aps are quite easy now .... just very time consuming as everyone says.
    For all the maps up to tindrin the venomous haste set is a blessing, im not sure i could have done all the aps without it?!?!?!?
    Each set of maps has its own specific best and fastest to kill the boss. In each map find the quickest easiest way to kill the most mobs in the biggest pulls, and only kill enough to spawn the boss ... then run straight to the boss for the kill. Typically i found there were three pulls for each map, which allowed you to threshold the mobs for maximum kills and run to boss.

Map 1: I did Brackenridge ... but Jarl does not count. Mobs a little scattered which makes it tricky
    (1.5 minutes a run solo)

Map2: I did Rooks hideout ... with Mother ... run to first junction killing and pull all the mobs to that point, rounding em up and kill them as a whole. Then head right towards boss, again running through em till you get just up to the first set of chests with the Mage in the nook on the bottom right ... a few spawn and sit behind you, but round them up and kill all those as one pull. Then forget stuff and run up to the bottom of the long run leading up to Mother ... pull those that follow to the base of the corridor, round em up and squish them. Then run up the long corridor ignoring everyone and mother will spawn
    Takes a little experimentation as the mobs tend to fray, but you get the hang of it after a while.
    Rinse and repeat 500 times @_@
    (1.5 minutes a run solo)

Map 3: I did Arcanum Castle. Three pulls .. nice big ones ..... theres three lava ponds up to the boss, and you can make three pulls by running round each of the lava ponds gathering all the mobs that jump out, collecting all mobs and killing them on mass. Do the three pools one by one ..... and run to the boss.
    (1.9 minutes a run solo)

Map 4: I did Skull Cove .... I think from memory i did two big pulls on the way to the boss ... then you could run to the boss as there was a huge mob pull at the boss, and once you had killed that mob the boss popped up ... and consequently met his untimely demise ...
    (2.25 minutes a run solo)

Map 5: I did Jurn Woods mainly ... three huge pulls on this one, and it starts to speed things up with a running buddy?!?!? Steping on the frozen pools is a pain in the assssss, very annoying, so try not to do this lol ... drove me nuts?!?!?!? . This maps pretty chaotic and the pulls get big and mobs start to hurt, and its almost possible to die ... but not yet lol. Help is recommended as it halves your time, just one friend is good enough.
    (3 minutes a run with help)

Map 6: I did Astral Tower ..... and now ladies and gents it is possible to die .... lol .... love love love this map its my favourite!!! Two pulls needed and a friend speeds things up, plus you start to meet randoms running where you rarely saw anyone in any of the maps before lol.
    Run straight up into first room and pull em all out the ground but dont stop ... then run straight up to the dead end and gather all those and run em back to the first room to gather them all in for one big kill. Now you can run straight through the mages and all the mobs all the way to the last room before the boss, run around it getting em out the ground, then run up to boss room entrance and pick a few up, run back down into the room with mobs trailing after you and filtering into the room from both entrances ... and this is a huge huge pull which is awesome!?!?!? Biggest in game i reckon.
    Mash em alllllllll Then boss pops up .... put him dooowwwwnnnnn
    (3 minutes a run with a buddy)
    ON a side note on this map Undim Fields can be faster if you have the right team, as there is a haste set trick you can use ... i may explain this later, but it requires a good team rather than solo or randoms .... and im guessing you are more solo than in a big guild full of helpful players kinda player?
    (under 2 mins a run with team)

Map 6: Tindrin starts to slow down depending on your team, but its good to have a couple of friends now in order to speed things up. The pulls are too complex to explain on this one ... but there is a fine line of maximum kills then you can run to the boss ... miss one mob and you gotta run back a kill the equivalent of mobs you missed along the way. A good team will keep count of this and call out if one is missed.
    (3 minutes a run)

Map 7: I did Gnomish ruins or Misty Grotto depending if King was awakon or not .. as i was often random. Misty is faster with a good team .. again minimum mob kills for boss .. but big pulls no longer easy as you die lol.
    As you can guess Underhul and the Caverns are both a bit of a long slog which just take time, dedication, and the ability NOT to give up ...

Hope this helps a little .. its hard to explain exactly where the pulls are and how you need to round em up, and catch the stragglers along the way

Last edited by Greoatef; 10-21-2016 at 12:30 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

easy maps like : brack yarda dead city kraken u can do solo if ur a rog or mage easy. for tanks might take a bit longer solo but still u could go for it.
    to do it fast .. go 1 timed tun.. 1 not timed run. so u save time each run not to go to a town and join the same map back again. its how i did it in every map exept underhul. its also faster this way if u struggle with ping as i do

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk