Thread: Can't get those kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Can't get those kills.

I tried killing mobs and bosses in any Kraken Map but it didn't count on my total elite kills in that Map. Have you ever notice it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

It's gonna sound stupid, but did you make sure you were running *elite* [Kraken Isles]?
    Do you see small stars coming from mobs and flying up when you kill them?
    Have you checked in any guild castle whether it says your mob count increased?
    Are you above 5k mob kills? It doesn't go above that number.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Can't get those kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    It's gonna sound stupid, but did you make sure you were running *elite* [Kraken Isles]?
    Do you see small stars coming from mobs and flying up when you kill them?
    Have you checked in any guild castle whether it says your mob count increased?
    Are you above 5k mob kills? It doesn't go above that number.
    Yes, I'm sure that I'm running elite map. I even clicked "Timed", No i dont see any stars coming from mobs. Yes, I checked the guild castle if it's counted or not. Yes, i already got 5k mob kills, but I also thought of if it goes above, it wont count. BUT, I was trying to achieve the BOSS kills. But it also doesnt count.
    Last edited by Ansm; 10-21-2016 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    probably this
    But how about the bosses? I havent achieved any boss kills on any map tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ansm View Post
    Yes, I'm sure that I'm running elite map. I even clicked "Timed", No i dont see any stars coming from mobs. Yes, I checked the guild castle if it's counted or not. Yes, i already got 5k mob kills, but I also thought of if it goes above, it wont count. BUT, I was trying to achieve the BOSS kills. But it also doesnt count.
    It's absolutely normal that the counter r isn't increasing after the 5000 mark (for the mobs).
    I've no idea why the boss count isn't increasing, but another thread a couple weeks ago pointed out that not all Bloodhammer kills (from Southern Seas) count towards the goal (he said his kill counted only around 7/10 times). It might be related.
    I got 100 boss kills (didn't go above that) from Southern Seas fine, but since I didn't count and only checked every 20-30 bosses, I might have not noticed.
    Although I do remember that it took 4 more runs to get from 97 to 100; I thought it was me counting wrong, I still kinda do, but it might have been the same bug too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    It's absolutely normal that the counter r isn't increasing after the 5000 mark (for the mobs).
    I've no idea why the boss count isn't increasing, but another thread a couple weeks ago pointed out that not all Bloodhammer kills (from Southern Seas) count towards the goal (he said his kill counted only around 7/10 times). It might be related.
    I got 100 boss kills (didn't go above that) from Southern Seas fine, but since I didn't count and only checked every 20-30 bosses, I might have not noticed.
    Although I do remember that it took 4 more runs to get from 97 to 100; I thought it was me counting wrong, I still kinda do, but it might have been the same bug too.
    Yea, maybe a bug. But if not, I hope STS will fix it for the better. They aren't replying on my mail tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

If you are running Southern Seas then you dont get a kill for every boss .... unless you stand in a specific space on the map, which there is a thread around somewhere. I ran SS for a while for the 500 kill aps, and soon realised that not every boss counts ... i was getting one kill every THREE runs, so i switched to Skull Cove. I always ran solo as i could never get anyone to do the aps with me .... so it was a bit slow at 1.5 minutes a map as a warrior using speed set, finely thresholding the mob kills with three big pulls in order to kill the exact number of mobs required for the boss to spawn.
    As a rogue it was faster ... i followed a rogue through the map who just didnt stop running and shooting the whole way ... we arrived at the boss and there he was waiting for us ... that was under a minute a run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Of course in SS you dont actually "kill" the boss ... hehe ... he jumps over the side ..... so indeed why should he count to boss kill count ..... splitting hairs maybe but there is a wicked sense of humour behind this rather than a bug?!?!?!
    lol
    UNLESS of course you actually kill him before he jumps over, which with the right team is easy as apple pie with ice cream mmmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    Of course in SS you dont actually "kill" the boss ... hehe ... he jumps over the side ..... so indeed why should he count to boss kill count ..... splitting hairs maybe but there is a wicked sense of humour behind this rather than a bug?!?!?!
    lol
    UNLESS of course you actually kill him before he jumps over, which with the right team is easy as apple pie with ice cream mmmmmm
    Lmao. The boss in Southern Seas, even if he jumps over the side, he still counts before. I'VE TRIED IT MANY TIMES. And a few days ago, I killed him before he jump, but still dont count.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

But I guess I really need to kill 'em many times before I get those stars. But why is it just Kraken Map? In Bracken, it counts and all other Maps. Even bosses. Nvm. I'll just wait for STS' reply. They said that they'll check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk