Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My thoughts on Energy drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    I thought the same until I found the perfect map to farm energies, Im sorry if I can't tell you the perfect place because maybe they want to nerf or low the drop rate there :V
    Now now Herc. Sekrits are meant to be spilled! Unintendedly lol.
    Why doncha whisper it to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuwee View Post
    Now now Herc. Sekrits are meant to be spilled! Unintendedly lol.
    Why doncha whisper it to me
    XD okay guys

The place is: Forgotten citadel!
    You will get 15 energies in: 5-6 RUNS! If you are... LUCKY!

Last edited by Hercules; 10-21-2016 at 11:55 AM.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The odds of getting Energy Essence is the same regardless of the dungeon as it is a global loot tied to the event. The only thing I can recommend is to kill lots of things! Hopefully the odds are in your favor as you do so

Somberholt has the benefit of gaining you rank progress as you do so if you're in the end game level range
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Somberholt has the benefit of gaining you rank progress as you do so if you're in the end game level range
    Nehhh, I was in somberholt and the drop rate is low. I ran there 8 times and I received 1 or 2 energy essences better another map :V (You don't need be diviner to know that random players in somberholt have bad lucky because if you look in chatbox they don't drop energies too lol) . And..... many of my guildmates Advocate or Lightbearer rank prefer farm in another place instead of somberholt too :P

Maybe if somberholt have 2x energy chance drop @.@ everyone will continue playing there
    Last edited by Hercules; 10-21-2016 at 01:15 PM.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hehe Hercules is seems to be showing off his... letter coloring skills? Well, this is the 2nd time I've had to highlight one of his posts today XD keep it up... makes everything more fun!

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, ima just try to run random maps shuyal and underhul alternating probably. Ill check back in tonight and let y'all know if my luck increases.

(Good thing I bought antignome sets on all my classes hehe, still waiting on that upgrade or whatever that will 'make those who have taken the time/money to get them happy'

And btw Gary, I edited your edit of my thread... just to change where u put km back to kt (I spelled it out so there was no confusion)

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!