Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (69790)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I am not flaming. I simply did not have time and was focusing on IRL because the Crown was not working with any sets and I did not have the time for it. People who join now or people who didn't think it was worth it before are now being in a way, punished for having other things to do.

Yes, it's the Founder's Helm all over again. Surely there's something that could be done? Two great suggestions have been given. It's not like we could read the Devs minds. If I'd of known I would have put life on the back burner. Or tried to.
    Let's take a step back here and remember that there are only 2 vanity slots, so next cap will have to replace one (probably the older one, meaning the Crown) so that'll be the time for the new players to get an elite vanity to replace the other. Until then just wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    Guys, You have to understand that they arent trying to create identical products. Its called creating consistancy, Its about a brand experience, and its about being user friendly so that NEW players can easily make the transition between games. Attract more players and attract more revenue Its like walking into a grocery store that has multiple locations... the layout is similiar because they want u to know where everything is no matter which store you visit. Try leaving constructive criticism next time.
    Some people left very constructive criticism that they did not like the UI in SL so they are fully justified in saying they don't like it in PL either
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really fix the top chat! It doesn't fit there and sometimes instead of tipping u just move your character accidentally into the creeps...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice update. i wish i could stack another vanity item on top of the traded in crown of persistence. otherwise, i have no reason to buy other vanity items. thanks
    Last edited by ECHUSER; 09-23-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist:425009
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
    Its part of the wussification of our world. "Everyone should get a trophy!!"
    Don't get me started on ribbons for 8th place at the kids swim team. LOL
    People who were here the whole time sewers were out had PLEEENTY of time to get the crown. And most the people complaining have been here longer than me, and I hit it easy! My question is, if you didn't have time to get the crown in 7 months, what makes you think you're gonna get the shield anyway? I swear some people on here are just bored lol.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Some people left very constructive criticism that they did not like the UI in SL so they are fully justified in saying they don't like it in PL either
    That's very true mooger, but if you look at who i directed my comment too (by quoting them) you would see they said nothing of value. Then after that there rebuttal was just as pointless. All im getting at is people are always so opposed to change when it is inevitable. Get over it and embrace it you may find it's for the better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hello developer can you fix boggy water level because there some ppl that walk thru to the boss and then when somebody star to play the level and we don't see no boss at the end

thejokerlol level 71 bear l guild eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I have a slight problem now after update. It seems that it now takes long to liquidate an item. It just will not liquidate until, say, several seconds after I hit the button, if that. I have had to repeatedly click liquidate to get it to dissapear. This wasn't happening before the update. Otherwise, i love what you guys have done. Thanks!

I'm using the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 device.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

When stuff like this is added do the drop rates go back up so people can create the new gear or do they say the same? I swear i havn't seen one glyph drop since the week nuris came out how are players who didn't get rich off selling glyphs suppose to be able to craft the gear if that can't afford paying millions for a set and each part has a 1% drop rate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The new looks seems really cool, except for the new quest button on the left side, and i cant hide that button like the arrow quest(it is really annyoing), also we dont have the "Emotes" button on the main scren now but worst is the button from the skill tree RIGHT NEXT to the HEALTH POTION it is literally next it, too close, maybe move near the center of the screen? or the place where it should be?
    Just not close to the potion, and playong on a Iphone with the little screen, i always press that button accidently, so awful. But those thigs and a few bugs has been reporting a part, it really looks cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Here is a question? If a plat purchased recipe is used to craft a gold bought armor, ill the armor still be tradable afterwards? Or will it then reflect as a non tradable item like a vanity helm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    That's very true mooger, but if you look at who i directed my comment too (by quoting them) you would see they said nothing of value. Then after that there rebuttal was just as pointless. All im getting at is people are always so opposed to change when it is inevitable. Get over it and embrace it you may find it's for the better
    True, although I wasn't specifically meaning the one person you were quoting, as far as what they said, i shoulda been more clear, my apologies...was speaking generally.

Sometimes it is not about being opposed to change, and more along the lines of "If it ain't (very) broke, don't fix it".

There was a lot of constructive feedback in general about dislike of the new UI, or at least parts of it, and yet here it is in PL despite a lot of feedback. At least some of the tweaks to the SL UI they fixed (like the fixed chat window that came out briefly) are still gone.

The chat interface is still kind of clunky at seems to take longer to open than the old one, the quest checkbox (which I personally hate and think is far more of a nuisance than it is worth) is way too close to the joystick on phones apparently (it is on mine), emotes and mini-map are now in a sub-menu...all items I dislike for the functionality sake, not for dislike of change...make sense?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Cool update, but I agree with everyone else regarding the emotes - I wish they were back to the left side where they were. Also, why are the 3 finger gestures not working on my iPad lately? It used to be so satisfying to swipe in joy for the party emote when something cool happened. Anyways, if we have no gestures then I really wish the emotes buttons were at least easily accessible. It takes so many taps now that when I want to use one I think to myself "ah, forget it".
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalielle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Can we please move the spell book on the iOS it's touching the red pots and I end up opening and closing it instead of using pots
    Just my 2 plat

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Can we please move the spell book on the iOS it's touching the red pots and I end up opening and closing it instead of using pots
    It was mentioned, if you have an issue with the new interface specifically try posting it HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    The major point of concern is the skill collapse/expand button (the spell book) is moved to overlap with the health pot section. That issue isn't in SL since the skill wheel botton is above the skills rather than at the bottom of the screen.

*This issue is noted on an iPhone and I don't know how they translate to iPod, iPad or Android.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

didnt they JUST patch it again? The quest check still isnt an option to remove.
    CrimsonStaff - Level 61 DexMage
    CrimsonTalon - Level 55 PureDex
    CrimsonPaws- Level 32 DexStr Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am having serious problems with this new patch

1) I have no chat button in top right corner

2) I cannot retract the skills as there is no button again in top right corner (two buttons in same spot?)

3) the quest button is far too close to the direction button in bottom left corner. I just played a dungeon and had to waste my time getting rid of the quest box because every time I moved forward my thumb would click on the tick. I can see it happening that I'm transferred to another dungeon when I don't want to be

At the moment I have to use the speech bubble to the left of chat to talk to my guild - this new patch is extremely frustrating.

Guys please change this.

Is the patch not compatible with Xperia X10?

Thanks
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanour View Post
    I am having serious problems with this new patch

1) I have no chat button in top right corner

2) I cannot retract the skills as there is no button again in top right corner (two buttons in same spot?)

3) the quest button is far too close to the direction button in bottom left corner. I just played a dungeon and had to waste my time getting rid of the quest box because every time I moved forward my thumb would click on the tick. I can see it happening that I'm transferred to another dungeon when I don't want to be

At the moment I have to use the speech bubble to the left of chat to talk to my guild - this new patch is extremely frustrating.

Guys please change this.

Is the patch not compatible with Xperia X10?

Thanks

You just need to click on the chat box itself to put in your message.

Lots of hate again with the new update. Update are made because of feedbacks given to devs.

If you hate the game then don't play it. As easy as that. No flamming intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Why punish people who hadn't leveled to 56 before. Would it be possible to bring back the crown somehow please?
    No freaking way. This is just outrageous. It's a discontinued item. Deal with it. Like many people have said, i might as well go and start complaining about founder's helm.
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If I'm not mistaken, the devs did warn/hint many times that there would be a COP set; it appears now that it was just way underworks.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List