Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (69790)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Springlol View Post
    You just need to click on the chat box itself to put in your message.

Lots of hate again with the new update. Update are made because of feedbacks given to devs.

If you hate the game then don't play it. As easy as that. No flamming intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was providing feedback on the new patch. You need to chill

Devs,

my guildies helped me with the chat thanks.

I wrote point 1) because this afternoons's patch changed from this morning's (my time) when there was an arrow in the top right corner, which brought up chat boxes. I thought that was great btw - just wondering why that went? I think it's a great idea to be able to see msgs members and friends have sent me, could you bring that back?

Unfortunately I'm still struggling with the tick being so close to the joystick!

Can that be moved?
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanour View Post

Devs,

I wrote point 1) because this afternoons's patch changed from this morning's (my time) when there was an arrow in the top right corner, which brought up chat boxes. I thought that was great btw - just wondering why that went? I think it's a great idea to be able to see msgs members and friends have sent me, could you bring that back?

Unfortunately I'm still struggling with the tick being so close to the joystick!

Can that be moved?
    I think you mean notifications in the upper right corner?

If so, you only get them depending on how you set it up.

There's a second (or third) page on the Options menu now. This area is for the Notifications, you can determine what kind of event sends you a notification.

What do you mean by the tick?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanour View Post

Devs,

Can that be moved?
    Oh you got it wrong buddy. The first part was for you. The rest was for the haters lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im having a problem with the update when i click the menu my hand keep clicking exit please fix that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Just an issue with chat. I will take a screenshot later if necessary.

When chatting, if you scroll up a few lines to try to see what someone said, the skill buttons on the right side of the screen actually cover up the down arrow to scroll back down to the most recent things that people said in the chat box.

For example, I wanted to go back and see what Julie said. I hit the up arrow to read back and I want to now see what the person next to me just said, so I try to hit the down arrow to get back to recent chats and my skills are covering the down arrow. So I cannot scroll back down. These aren't the extra skills but the main 4 skills that are always showing. Gets annoying.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Thanks
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

there are many notifications, why not make one for sold items..?
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    there are many notifications, why not make one for sold items..?
    So so so so agree.

I would say that this notification is infinitely more useful than a 'Registration' notification.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

love new UI, plz dont change Anything besides maybe add back the Emote button BUT have a Hide emote button in options like before, I hardly use them so now on my Ipad i finally see something, feels so nice especially for my Iphone. Love the Notification bar and the Quest arrow. New Deal of the day screen looks great BUT the red writing is a bit hard to read because of the brown. Maybe fix that

Maybe turn off spells in town to reduce lagg and hide the spell bar in town. That would REALLY help in town especially on lower devices. dont really see a point of spells in town. Good that Potions are now gone in town, was just a waste of space.

Add a New Tab for Guild Chat.

If players want to heal they can go to Alien Oasis. The more space the better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

btw i love the new "flaming sparkling" of nuri sets... awesome!
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

this patch was unexpected but pretty awesome!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Help I have all components to craft the demonic robes but the plat recipe not showing up in the craft window

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Hey devs, a few things-
    I don't know if you've played the new ui on an ipod or not but a lot of times when I got to hit a health pot I accidentally hit the bottom that hides most of my skills. It would be a lot better if you moved that button somewhere else. It may work fine on an ipad with a bigger screen but it just doesn't work on the ipod.

Also, I would really like you to consider moving the emote button back to the main screen. I'd put it back where it was and move the quest box to where the emote is now. I like using the emotes mid fight and you can't really do that the way it is now. The quest thing is nice because you can just click it to join or turn in a quest but we already have a button for that and I don't think it will be used near as much as the emote.

I like how the notification lets noobs know they have skill and attribute points to spend. I'm leveling up a new toon for myself and have had to explain to several people that they get skill and attribute points each level and how to use them.

I also like how the notification box keeps track of your convos better than it did before. No more getting lost when the spammers keep spamming. Haha.

I agree with stomp that long term the persistence items should be rotated. Giving a bonus to people who happened to discover the game before others isn't really fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I really like the notifications, but i liked a lot of the old stuff too. I agree that the emotes should be back to the main page, and the quest thing should have an option to hide it cuz many people don't do quests on their twinks. The old interface i think was easier where when you click your name there is a list that shows icons. Now when you open it up, it takes like 4 seconds for it to open on my old device.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

one thing i noticed was that when you are looking at the chat you can scroll up to see the previous chats, but you cant scroll back down unless you remove a skill from the mapped display because it is covering it otherwise
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pros and cons of new interface!! Pros easy to respond to more then one person has friend list icon on menu list. I dont push the start chat icon on bottom anymore .some cons or glitchs im on ipod touch . Takes to long to host game after end of run, cant scroll down after scrolling up on chat window, hard to run and chat, no emo button easly,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowellpimpd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default so far

I find it idiotic that if you can't sell your legendary items,and decide to liquidate them, you get only 23-30 or so gold for a lvl 30! The chance of getting legendary is the lowest chance, so why not make it at LEAST 1k or even 500 gold. Since I am a mate I feel it is my duty to say that half of the spells are COMPLETELY useless. Nighmare- only a 6m range so you have to be practically kissing the enemies. The same goes for ice storm. For Weakness, ressurect, and blessing of vitality doesn't matter for two reasons; the enemy dies within 5 seconds and if you're doing your job right, you don't even need them! We need more damage spells' and the freezes need to actually freeze ( immobilize) the enemy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I think you mean notifications in the upper right corner?

If so, you only get them depending on how you set it up.

There's a second (or third) page on the Options menu now. This area is for the Notifications, you can determine what kind of event sends you a notification.

What do you mean by the tick?

Oh the notifications box is back... nice, thanks devs (It went missing on mine)!

Hmmmmm. It appears I have to play with this a bit more, thanks for that. (I love the UI on sl so if this ends up the same there should be smiles all round).

When I said tick i was referring to the quest tick at the bottom left of the screen. When you touch it a quest box pops up with a "Go To..." button.

I'm a little confused by the positioning of this button on the main screen. It's not a button I would ever use regularly, escpecially not in a dungeon, and it hampers game play by being so close to the direction button/joystick. I just think it would be better suited next to the emotes button or down the bottom next to potions etc....

In sl this button is located in the top right corner of the screen. Understandibly this isn't possible given the current layout of the skills buttons (which I think is perfect btw), but I'm sure another spot can be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Springlol View Post
    Oh you got it wrong buddy. The first part was for you. The rest was for the haters lol.

No probs, sorry I wasn't paying attention - I'm blaming my late nights for this one (alcohol, poor diet e.g. stuffing my face with choklit etc... had nothing to do with it)

Again see above (hint hint); letting the devs know what part of my world is upsided down. lol
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Sorry is this has been reported already. I noticed a small bug with the notification that pops up now that tells you when you have whispers, friend invites, etc. I've noticed that when I have messages waiting in the corner, if I am on a run and we finish a dungeon and start the next level, the messages will disappear. I haven't checked them yet or anything but all the notifications will be gone.

Same thing if i'm in a town and I have notifications and I leave to go somewhere else, they will disappear. I feel like it defeats the purpose of having notifications if they only disappear if you change locations.

Thanks!
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoACake View Post
    Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.
    troll...