Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Shuyal Planar Arena Gold Loot ? what happen?-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

use to farm arena for the fossil and gold the drop rate of an fossil is already below omg understanding women is easer then looting this,the gold drops made us feel we where not waisting our time ;-;.another request can you guys pleas start adding this gold dorp nerfs or any type of chnage to the update section so we atleast know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Just to add farming locks is plainly just a uge fail now 5 k a twilight lock gg wish they would remove so we could see hwats in the locks that would atleast keep them high for a while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    WOW! I never would have guessed that much @.@
    Well that amount is not high if u consider the amount of all active players

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

They need to do something about this , only thing atm where you can earn gold is somberhault

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sumberholt introduce to you another way yo farm gold with your GOLD ENHANCE. Too much player enhance their weapon for easy money on arena before.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Well that amount is not high if u consider the amount of all active players

This was per day, and compared to all of the other content and forms of gold influx we assure you it was a substantial amount
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Of course we do! We care about the economy in ways you can't see. Every day we look at gold in and gold out. This map was bringing a surplus of 10s of MILLIONs of gold into the economy every day. It needed the nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This was per day, and compared to all of the other content and forms of gold influx we assure you it was a substantial amount
    Honestly I was pissed at you guys, but then I did a lil math based on what you said & I can see where you are coming from.
    The unfortunate truth is that many honest players end up suffering because of some greedy monkeys trying to bleed the cow dry.
    A little suggestion I would like to make is why not up the gold slightly (not like before) & add some additional loot like what ceuidar suggested above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Why do people keep questioning dumb questions? You were given insanely OP gear from 57 to higher levels, and yet you demand for the higher gold loot from arena that hasn't been scaled for 3 caps now, mines are the main factor why lockeds were 4k, lets not go back to that economy, farming with gold loot in new maps won't get you harmed, you'll even earn more per run than in arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Immo weapon (price drop low), vials (drop rate low), g loot in arena (gone) , twilight /cryo and pve points in tombs (gone) . . . . Happy Farming guys (-,-) thank u sts. . . good job best of luck to all farmers

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Honestly I was pissed at you guys, but then I did a lil math based on what you said & I can see where you are coming from.
    The unfortunate truth is that many honest players end up suffering because of some greedy monkeys trying to bleed the cow dry.
    A little suggestion I would like to make is why not up the gold slightly (not like before) & add some additional loot like what ceuidar suggested above.
    I agree with you, I was also pissed...but when I did the math its really a huge amount. The botters were to blame here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmourn View Post
    Immo weapon (price drop low), vials (drop rate low), g loot in arena (gone) , twilight /cryo and pve points in tombs (gone) . . . . Happy Farming guys (-,-) thank u sts. . . good job best of luck to all farmers
    You forgot about elites and good event tier rewards. They are also gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    You forgot about elites and good event tier rewards. They are also gone

Add these.. Dragonite bar, sack of cryostar coins, sack of glinstone coins, all sacks gone
    I'm not blue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am not saying about this decreased gold from arena . I want to say is all about economic of this game . Please stop scatter expensive items for free this is a factor to make economic to decline. Then i like to run Planar tomb however almost no worth to run here i don't understand why do not remake these old contents . I hope not only new contents but to old contents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Why do you people think all these items have dropped in price? It's all about demand! Stop farming what people don't want lmao. I think the best way to farm is to farm gold loot with weapon awaken with gold loot, underhul and graveyard have pretty nice gold drop amounts especially when you stack 100%+ gold loot to it. And another reason why all these things are cheap because there are too many people farming it, and no one is buying it, cause no one needs it, like I said lil bit earlier, events are amazing source of income, I made 1m+ by rushing to plat tier first day and selling necropolis guard vanity for 500k, skeleton for 300k, fenris for 150k, gravemaker 100k etc. You CAN make gold, you're just too ignorant to figure out how to.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Why do you people think all these items have dropped in price? It's all about demand! Stop farming what people don't want lmao. I think the best way to farm is to farm gold loot with weapon awaken with gold loot, underhul and graveyard have pretty nice gold drop amounts especially when you stack 100%+ gold loot to it. And another reason why all these things are cheap because there are too many people farming it, and no one is buying it, cause no one needs it, like I said lil bit earlier, events are amazing source of income, I made 1m+ by rushing to plat tier first day and selling necropolis guard vanity for 500k, skeleton for 300k, fenris for 150k, gravemaker 100k etc. You CAN make gold, you're just too ignorant to figure out how to.
    If you are faming underhul for gold drops, you have no idea how to play this game. It is ~1k per run of which you will prolly use 250 gold on pots as you are constantly stunned by bettles & are potting to stay alive. Lets not forget the time & frustration of running the map due to those beetles.
    Grats on making 1m in the event. What are you going to do the rest of the time?? Do you have an event every week to make your 1m??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ya the underhul maps r really frustrating n slow n cant depend on the gold drops we get there coz even if its 1K per run by the time we reach boss we will be loosing pots worth 300G & surely pet will be hungry n feed that too n if someone has just one good arcane pet n no other ones to switch then surely he/she is gonna loose more than what they have earned.
    Its all if the map is full n just imagine if 2 among 4 leaves the map n only 2 of them wanna run it be a really frustratin n irritating run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    Ya the underhul maps r really frustrating n slow n cant depend on the gold drops we get there coz even if its 1K per run by the time we reach boss we will be loosing pots worth 300G & surely pet will be hungry n feed that too n if someone has just one good arcane pet n no other ones to switch then surely he/she is gonna loose more than what they have earned.
    Its all if the map is full n just imagine if 2 among 4 leaves the map n only 2 of them wanna run it be a really frustratin n irritating run.
    Actually its pretty good to run elite underhul in a good pt. U can get up to 6-10k in a run from heston and preston

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Agree w Dev, arena g drop broke economy

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Economy drop because there is no way to earn gold now...earning gold in al is so difficult atm zzz..

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dexish View Post
    Economy drop because there is no way to earn gold now...earning gold in al is so difficult atm zzz..
    We are seeing massive influx of gold right now from the event, so maybe you are not doing it properly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com