Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously STS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Seriously STS?

I posted about a problem with the 19.99 plat purchase sometime ago. It seemed to be the only one where I was charged and did not receive what I paid for. I thought it was fine as long as I ignored that particular one bc the 9.99 works for me. Ofc I'm a day late starting this event to run so TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. I am unable to receive plat for the 89.99 pack even though it says purchase successful and charges me. Now I cannot run the event and do not have time to wait on y'all or chad. This is getting very frustrating. I want what I paid for to run this event. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hahahaha the life of a platinum nub.

Try grinding, you may need some help though. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post

Don't be foolish. Nobody can grind to top five for event LB. Chuck tons of gold or spend plat. Those are the only two options. Don't come in here with that grind crap. I'm on lb every season for timed and any event lb I ever ran. What I'm addressing here is stealing. I paid for something and didn't receive it. This is time sensitive bc waiting two days will likely ensure I can't finish top five. Go take your heckling elsewhere.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Bro it might be problem with the play store itself, last time, I had to call an App Store customer service for help...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Seriously STS?

I understand that it could be. However this is different. Bc it's impeding my ability to run for lb. I had an issue at goblin too bc I looted korr before I reached the tier to get the egg. It stopped me from running for a day. Fortunately I still got on LB. But it seems it's always something around events. The crate tokens as well took months to resolve. Fortunately it finally did but time is not on my side.

Edit it's not the App Store. I was able to buy 9.99 plat this morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Try shooting Justg a pm?
    And hopefully you can get it resolved before they finish the work day, or else you would lose another 2 days for event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I just pmd him. We will see. Out of my hands now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Invalid argument. Krit is everything but a nub, as every experienced player who is around for a while will happily tell you. Fact is, lb is financed with millions or plat, with this low scaled difficulty you simply can' t grind it, nice try. And while we do a fact check, plat finances this game, not jealousy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Invalid argument. Krit is everything but a nub, as every experienced player who is around for a while will happily tell you. Fact is, lb is financed with millions or plat, with this low scaled difficulty you simply can' t grind it, nice try. And while we do a fact check, plat finances this game, not jealousy.
    You can grind and earn gold though, I myself how grinded and merched to 50m allowing me to come #7 last Halloween for warrior leaderboards @107k points....was boring but the banner doe lol.

Krit, it's not exactly hard to get a timed run banner when you can afford gear...I have gotten a pure and enhanced banner in season 5+6 for simply running with 3 friends at level 15 for 10-30minutes, hauntlet and tombs all the way...SHOUT OUT TO PADDOTHEE LOL

By the way ardbeg, I've been around since season 1 and you know me very well, just not by this current name...after all I merched your glacian in season 4...maybe 5 n that's when we got to know each other...kinda ironic. Lol

P.S why do people always bring up jealousy/scared etc. It's just a game, anyone can pay for platinum but people usually have better things to use there money on to maximise there utility.
    Last edited by Probationer; 10-21-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

You can grind and earn gold though, I myself how grinded and merched to 50m allowing me to come #7 last Halloween for warrior leaderboards @107k points....was boring but the banner doe lol.

Krit, it's not exactly hard to get a timed run banner when you can afford gear...I have gotten a pure and enhanced banner in season 5+6 for simply running with 3 friends at level 15 for 10-30minutes, hauntlet and tombs all the way...SHOUT OUT TO PADDOTHEE LOL

By the way ardbeg, I've been around since season 1 and you know me very well, just not by this current name...after all I merched your glacian in season 4...maybe 5 n that's when we got to know each other...kinda ironic. Lol

P.S why do people always bring up jealousy/scared etc. It's just a game, anyone can pay for platinum but people usually have better things to use there money on to maximise there utility.
    This season, maps are not scaled to current level, which means a shetload of energy is needed to run this event. You should know that and there was no point on attacking Krit in the first place. It was your choice.
    How can i keep track of all changed names?
    I always took proud in working for my reputation and would never give up my name. Just saying.
    You brought up plat yourself. Everyone can choose how to progress and spend time and effort here. Plat nub were your own words, so don't twist my words here. It was how you chose to attack Krit for nothing with this meaningless reference.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't care about your little amount of gold or who you run with. I'm a pvp player that runs for fun if the vanities or banner seems cool or for a week or two at end of season for timed runs. Take your hate elsewhere. I'm sure you can find out more about me if you ask around. Sorry my plat buying caused you enough irritation to post here. Please move on now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hope this gets sorted out.
    Good luck on the lb Krit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Here's a friendly advice. Obviously you already know it's a little problem that happens before.

Plan a little further ahead. Since EVENTS, have always been announced. So don't purchased your plats at the last minute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yikes! I hope the problem will get settled soon Krit and goodluck in LB. Hope you make it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I don't care about your little amount of gold or who you run with. I'm a pvp player that runs for fun if the vanities or banner seems cool or for a week or two at end of season for timed runs. Take your hate elsewhere. I'm sure you can find out more about me if you ask around. Sorry my plat buying caused you enough irritation to post here. Please move on now.

I'm sorry if my name calling caused you any irritation, I didn't expect people to make so much fuss out of it. Some people just can't take a joke, everyone uses the term nub or noob...I don't think anyone really takes it seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Here's a friendly advice. Obviously you already know it's a little problem that happens before.

Plan a little further ahead. Since EVENTS, have always been announced. So don't purchased your plats at the last minute.
    It won't end up mattering. Wait and see how long this takes to get resolved. It will be far longer than a few days. Thanks for the advice though. The issue is there is no point buying plat at ANY TIME bc I don't get the plat. Unless ofc I buy it in 9.99 increments which ofc is not practical. I waited on purpose this time bc I've been punished by spending money early in events at every one of the last 3 events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Had 1 post in waiting due to quick posting before 120 secs. So forgive me if you see a double post.

Anyway I wish STS would settle this problem for you soon and by soon I mean before the event ends. I don't run LB but I imagine it must be frustrating on your side. Hell if it was me I would be too.

In this time, hopefully words of support from friends or strangers will at least give some solace to you. Don't be down and do what it takes to still thrive in the competition. Good Luck Krit!

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Trying to resolve via PM, thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: