Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
Like everything, but the placement of the quest checkbox, it is too close to the virtual joystick on Android.
+ 1 for this. This is the reason why I disabled the emote button when it was in this location as soon as I figured out I could do so. I was always accidentally hitting it, often at the worst possible time. If this quest box is an absolute necessity for whatever reason, looking at the screen now I can easily spot other locations that make more sense to me than right on top of the joystick: upper left below the health bar/options button, upper right above the skills menu, or anywhere along the bottom of the screen since that area has been cleared out. Otherwise, I think it's fair to at least have an option to hide it like you could with the emote menu.

The chat is good for me. As long as you don't lose the ability to expand and shrink the chat window to multiple sizes (like what happened in SL briefly), I'm happy with the chat. In fact, it works much smoother for me now that there aren't two chat buttons. Even after playing this game for so long, I still never completely got them straight: hitting the quick chat button when I wanted to type something, and vice-versa. Now there's just the quick chat button or tap on the chat window to type. Works for me.