Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is the reason I don't play star legends... Dislike new pocket legends layout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington:425554
    just like all the changes on facebook everyones complaining but in 2 weeks everyone will be used to it
    right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Smile

FB changes a couple of things not the whole interface.Its still blue,posting the same etc....
    This was a major overhaul to appeal to whom?
    The people I see spending the most money are current players so why would you want to change something in the middle of a new campaign?
    I will have to get used to it but change is not a problem for me and I also dont complain because I have nothing better to do.
    I think the games should look diffrent beacuase the are. I do not like sci-fi and will not continue playing Starlegends.
    I can see all the hard work,time and effort that went into that game but it is not to my liking and that is ok.
    I am just surprised that this change more or less makes the interface look the same.
    As a customer like when New coke came out to date my self it was awful and no one bought it or clear Pepsi.
    Not everyone that has an oppinion is a flaming troll.
    That check button that I hit with my big thumb every ten seconds is a pain,Was this a change anyone saw coming?
    I will continue to play and enjoy it and it will be the last time I say I dont care for it.
    I try to work around what I do not like and make the best of it.
    Now if they can make a way to lower prices in the CS I would consider it a trade off,lol
    Price cap anyone,lol
    Enjoy the game everyone and I hope they do something awesome for Halloween!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Yeah, I don't mind most of the new layout, the chat box messes with me a lot though. If you guys could just make that one thing switchable I think everybody would be a lot more pleased. Just a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Yea only the chats an issue with me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTalons View Post
    Im looking at the responses (BTW I dislike the new layout but am open to change....we dont need the quest button though.) and I just noticed something..

Samhayne

Thanks

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts7
    Blog Entries

Thanked 0 times in 0 posts7.....

maybe its just me..
    I think this is a glitch on forum. Maybe its supposed to say blog entries: 7 instead of that idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

same problem on iPhone. really annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    Like everything, but the placement of the quest checkbox, it is too close to the virtual joystick on Android.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

When the new Lay Out I moaned like Hell on Face Book this is rubbish on my IPod Touch Please Change it Back Moan Moan Moan Lmao then when I got my IPad2 it was Like this is rubbish you keep hitting your potions Bla Bla But It was Just Change and Once the Dev's Ironed out the Tweaks and I got Used to Change, I was What The Hell have I been Moaning so much about I'm Used to it Now Not saying I Dont Like the Old way, But As I Said Now I'm Used to It I Have to say I don't Have a Problem with It at All, I Think These Guys know what they Are Doing we just don't like Change But when We Get Used to it we end up see-ing They Where Right All Along :-)))) ( Apart from my Kills) LMAO ...xx🌹🌹

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

not trying to be a forum police but this thread is kinda old always check the date of last post if your about to add something to a long dead thread
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/