Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: User Interface Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I am very sad that my comments on the location of the quick chat button are being ignored. Is it not said politely enough?
    Check Sam's comment above. Everything is being looked at. I wouldn't worry about getting a response. There's so many thread and posts on this forum. I'm sure they get overwhelmed and just need time to go through them all. I mean, I hardly ever get dev response on my posts hehe. I think you'll be ok.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Spent a lot of time reading the comments from the community. Following on your recommendation of reporting Samhayne Here are my main three, I would appreciate you and the devs focusing on:

iPhone 3GS

1. Skills expand/collapse button - if this button was moved slightly to the left of the potions button on this platform it would work better for me because it would stop me from accidentally pressing it and losing 8 of my skills.. temporarily I have re-arranged them and kept the main ones in on the first column in case my talons accidentally slip whilst playing
    2. The quest button - I'm hoping this button gets removed or has an option to hide.. this will work better for me because again I'm accidentally poking it with my talons when I'm running lol
    3. Notifications - I'm hoping this button gets removed or has an option to hide.. I think I have 500+ friend requests, I just dont have the time and my eagle eyes are constantly drawn to it distracting me when I'm soaring down on mobs from a great height

Also, another point not sure if it was mentioned or not? The players health bars are smaller so its a lot more difficult to judge when to heal team mates when I'm my mage, i'm literally spam healing most nuri runs now to be safe lol

Some may have been addressed/fixed already! So apologies all if this is the case!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@ Devs:

Wow! Thanks for the latest update! All my concerns were addressed.

That being said, and I hate to sound ungrateful, but one more suggestion... On an iPad, the virtual joystick was originally placed near the upper left corner. The latest update moved it to the lower left corner. This location works well for small devices such as phones and iPod Touches, however, it doesn't work very well for tablets. Tablets are heavier and trying to balance it by gripping it with our thumbs while trying to control our characters can make for a painful experience.

My suggestion is to place the virtual joystick in the middle, left. Parallel to the skill buttons and between where the emotes and quest log icons would be ideal.

Again, thanks for the massive improvements in this update!!