Thread: Endgame arcane pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Endgame arcane pets

Hey guys! I'm going to buy one of the good arcane pets soon, but before I go and spend a whole 2.5m I want to be sure of what I'm doing . So I'm looking at either nekro, mm, or sns. I can read stats and I think mm would be the most beneficial bc of the huge armor bonus (I'm a tank btw). Sns seems like it would be the most damage between the AA and large crit. I think the AA will be the deciding factor for me. I know nekro's AA is very good, but being a tank, do I really need the extra damage reduction? Sns healing pools seem to heal a ton when I stand in other ppl's. I really don't know much about mm AA aside from the stable description. If you guys could who have had experience with these pets list the bonuses that each one has that would be great!

Thx in advance to all of forum-mates!

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

shandy n surge aa is hard to controll, but good in smaller maps, n yes their green pools heals massive amount of hp, this is also needed if ur tank n u are in hard situation on elite map
    in these times tanks have alot of armor so nekro isnt really needed for them, many ppl have it so u shouldn't spend money on it
    munch mouth is op tank pet with awesome happiness, not bad passive n helpful AA on every map, because it does alot of dmg, which is really cool because this pet is balanced, n the best for tank in my opinion
    i hope i helped u

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks, this is great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Well, if you start joining random graveyard games you will end up without nekro in the pt more often then not. Additionally with lvl 61 gear a warrior has about 6000 armour, so mm only gives you about 4% armour. On the other hand nekro's aa gives you stun immunity, panics enemies and gives you a massive 40% damage reduction.

Imho mm is useless with new armour values, sns is very hard to control... Ergo go for nekro

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

go nekro FTW...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

glowstik is the pet now, one thing glowstik shield dont prevent stun
    Last edited by will0; 10-22-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Go for nekro. If you PvP, mark my word, it is almost impossible to play without Nekro. The rogues will just crit 2 shot you (why the hell is rogue critical so strong? I have almost 10K health and I got 2 shotted, well anyways). At LvL 61, warriors can get around 5K+ armor so MM is somewhat redundant, SnS has a pretty good AA, but difficuot to use efficiently in PvE and PvP. SnS is more of a clash type of pet. Nekro, in return, grants shield that gives you massive 40% damage reduction like Jazzi said, and stuns enemies.

Overall, even though many people have Nekro, it is by far the best pet for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thx for the all the replies! For clarification: I'm strictly PvE rn and don't plan on pvp-ing anytime soon. I know graveyard map has pretty small passages, so pretty good sns stack almost every time, what about mausoleum? (Yea, I still apprentice, I'm too lazy and hate the grind ) Can someone explain MM's AA to me? Is it AoE or single target? How is the banish chance? Does it really do that much damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    Thx for the all the replies! For clarification: I'm strictly PvE rn and don't plan on pvp-ing anytime soon. I know graveyard map has pretty small passages, so pretty good sns stack almost every time, what about mausoleum? (Yea, I still apprentice, I'm too lazy and hate the grind ) Can someone explain MM's AA to me? Is it AoE or single target? How is the banish chance? Does it really do that much damage?
    MM AA is small AoE that burning target and reduce crit chance. Its very good when you use it right when you see red zone of boss. Wont hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

nekro gives you stun immunity and absorbs 40% of incoming dmg , if you feel that your taking to much damage right now , go for nekro

mm gives alot of armor , and the aa is huge damage . ( the banish is very helpfull in elites , it happens almost every time you use the aa ) if you feel that your not dealing enougn damage , go for this pet

sns heals huge amounts of hp and also deals alot of damage , but the aa can be hard to control , and wont help you alot if you get 1-hitted . ( something like the middle ground of nekro and mm )

imo you should get sns because nowdays everybody has nekro , and it does a great job in supporting your team with hp .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

@Yelderbroz I'm strictly PVE also. I use Singe Happy Bonus as base in all pets, atm still testing different Max Passive/AA's, I feel like these 2 variables is best left to the persons play style. In the Guide Thread: Pet System it shows all Max Passives/Happy Bonus/AA's besides new Halloween Pets, Dragon Symia, and Arcane Worm Glow Stick, that's a good place to check out. If you have 2.5m to spend then buy Nekro hes the best overall pet. I walk around base 924 Strength/ 11.3K HP/ 5.8k Armor. Expansion Map with Cryo Buff+ Orc Effingy+ Rank buff: 11.5K HP/6.7k Armor. There is about less than 10 tanks currently walking around with the ratio of Strength/HP/Armor like that. So take my post how you want to. I'm not listing my stats to brag, I'm just always looking at other tank stats. Observing the range of stats from the Elite/Veteran's to the not so Elite helps me determine what Gems,Weps,Armor, and etc I should be using as well as what range my stats should be in. I'm always calculating things lol "Shifty Eyes".

Happy Bonus Tank wise: MM Happy gives 228 Armor(3.6% Damage Reduction) v.s Singe Happy which is 270 HP(250 HP+2 Strength) + 4% Damage Reduction. Only thing MM really adds is 3% more damage and 8.5% crit, but from a tanking aspect is that really going to keep you alive? I seen MM AA in action, is it good sure. Lol that is the only thing I will agree on about that pet but I would rather slot Magma's AA. On top of that MM Max Passive is 10% Armor Reduction 30% Speed Reduction IMO Arcane wise one of the worst Max Passives. For the price of what he cost pre/post Eggxaviar(2.5m-10m): A waste of gold, and I'm going to throw in overhyped. When I see people suggesting MM the best pet for tank from a tanking perspective, as well using him ingame as a base pet I just be like...

Name:  lol (2).png
Views: 322
Size:  98.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

i own both nekro and sns, as a mage i use nekro in underhull when im yo lazy to use shild 😂 But prity much every where els i use sns he is super fun also! and cool looking and what everyone is saying about hwrd yo control AA its not true if u want ops stacks u stand in a coner like place recomendid for heal 3 heals pools stacks is OP, if youwane use it on a crowd run past the crowd just a bit then use your aa it will it 80% of the time 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Does anyone has an opinion on Glowstik? I would like to know about his AA in action Pve and PvP, ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    Does anyone has an opinion on Glowstik? I would like to know about his AA in action Pve and PvP, ty.
    Check out this video for more information on Glowstik's AA:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKzC6t2WEY8

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KnowledgeFTW For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Nekro, nekro & nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks guys, (especially fear for typing the huge reply) I'm still undecided on what I want lol, but ill continue to think about it throughout the Halloween event as I don't plan to make a decision till it finishes. Which of these three have the best passive? Passive doesn't seem that big of a deal imo, but everyone says it is, so let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    Thanks guys, (especially fear for typing the huge reply) I'm still undecided on what I want lol, but ill continue to think about it throughout the Halloween event as I don't plan to make a decision till it finishes. Which of these three have the best passive? Passive doesn't seem that big of a deal imo, but everyone says it is, so let me know
    Everyone here already said the pros and cons of the pets you've mentioned. To answer your following question, Nekro has the best passive damage, I believe.

SnS --> Good AoE AA, hard to control where the pools land, mainly useful in clash and elites.
    Nekro --> Massive damage reduction shield, useful for PvE and PvP
    MM --> Good HB (more of a warrior pet IMO), AA quite useful in elites

Pick one that suits your playstyle the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Best Passive would be up to you to decide depending on your play style.

Nekro: L40: Nekro's Engulfing Breath
    A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 20% for 4 seconds, 10% chance to stun

Sns:L40: Perfect Harmony
    A powerful attack that damages multiple enemies with a chance to reduce armor by 10%, crit by 10%, speed by 15%, and cause targets to bleed

Nekro of the 2 has the highest base damage lvl 61. Stun and Bleed effects is very good so I'll leave that to your decision which one you want/need more. I had both when I was testing Lvl 61 Hammerjaw Max Passive(Stun,Snare,Bleed, Reduce Armor/Crit 15%). I'm currently testing Lvl 61 Maridos as a base pet now. His Max Passive(Chance on Attack to reduce Armor 15%, hit chance 20%, crit chance 3%, strikes multiple enemies.Chance on hit to banish enemy!). So far I like him.

Like KnowledgeFTW said pick the one that best suits your play style. This is how I make my decisions pet wise also.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 10-23-2016 at 10:30 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Nekro of the 2 has the highest base damage lvl 61.
    Nekro do 362 dmg-22 crit on 61lvl...
    And just one tip:"crafted arcane pets have more dmg and crit than other arcane pets".
    On 56 lvl nekro has 336 dmg with 20crit, if u looking on sns, hammerjaw, etc...
    They had 279dmg and 20 crit on 56 lvl..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorayai For This Useful Post: