Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can we remove the aps from the 5,000 and 10,000 flag achievements?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Hey guys,

Just want to chime in here on our stance on this one. It's true that the game has changed over time and though it may be a high number by today's standard we won't be changing it. The primary reason is because the achievement has been earned by many many players and any reduction in requirements to it would be a disservice to players that have spent the time to earn it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Hey guys,

Just want to chime in here on our stance on this one. It's true that the game has changed over time and though it may be a high number by today's standard we won't be changing it. The primary reason is because the achievement has been earned by many many players and any reduction in requirements to it would be a disservice to players that have spent the time to earn it.
    Seems fair enough. BUT:

Maybe revert flagging back to the 2 people can hold 2 flags at the same time system since these many many players got all the/the majority of the flag aps during that time? its better than just leaving it the way it is now.

If its the case of not changing the aps themselves. How about giving us all an equal chance to get them?
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-25-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Hey guys,

Adding new flag based map as CTF could help here. I got also idea about add flag option to Guild Battleground. Not kill based but one who get more flags after 15 minutes ( or longer amount of time ) wins.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hey guys,

I think this is disappointing. I think JustG's vision for this game doesn't align with your response, Carapace.

For the people who had to spend hundreds of hours grinding flags I am truly sorry, but this AP is extremely outdated. Some sort of recognition (much like the 100m - midas touch title) is in order

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I think this is disappointing. I think JustG's vision for this game doesn't align with your response, Carapace.

For the people who had to spend hundreds of hours grinding flags I am truly sorry, but this AP is extremely outdated. Some sort of recognition (much like the 100m - midas touch title) is in order
    Coudnt of said it better myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post

Very disappointing indeed.