Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
I dont get it how locks should be the best income source for f2p players. I personally dont farm locks since 1.5 years and i can still compete with endgamers. Just accept all the chances and find some other places to farm. Grab a party and run elite underhul(no ankhs and few pots needed with good pt) and u can manafe to get 5-10k every run if u run with %gold loot awakened weapons. By this way u can generate way more gold than buying a luck elix for 10k and drop lockeds worth 30-40k in 30(if ur lucky its even less).
In elite underhul u can manage to do 7-10 runs in 10 mins so do the maths

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
You are discussing a situation of a 200% gold loot. Who has or can afford to awaken that kind of a weapon? ???
There are only 2 names of ppl I know of who are actually investing in 100%++ gold loot awakening & selling them off. I am sure there are a few more then those two.
The bottom line is ppl cannot afford that kind of an awakening & those who can have more then enough gold to not even feel the losses of awakening in weapons that become quickly obsolete.
At least 90% of players are borderlining on 60-100% gold loot. The 100% ones may or may not have incurred heavy irrecoverable awakening costs.