Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Farming gold? Anywhere?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    I dont get it how locks should be the best income source for f2p players. I personally dont farm locks since 1.5 years and i can still compete with endgamers. Just accept all the chances and find some other places to farm. Grab a party and run elite underhul(no ankhs and few pots needed with good pt) and u can manafe to get 5-10k every run if u run with %gold loot awakened weapons. By this way u can generate way more gold than buying a luck elix for 10k and drop lockeds worth 30-40k in 30(if ur lucky its even less).
    In elite underhul u can manage to do 7-10 runs in 10 mins so do the maths

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    You are discussing a situation of a 200% gold loot. Who has or can afford to awaken that kind of a weapon? ???
    There are only 2 names of ppl I know of who are actually investing in 100%++ gold loot awakening & selling them off. I am sure there are a few more then those two.
    The bottom line is ppl cannot afford that kind of an awakening & those who can have more then enough gold to not even feel the losses of awakening in weapons that become quickly obsolete.
    At least 90% of players are borderlining on 60-100% gold loot. The 100% ones may or may not have incurred heavy irrecoverable awakening costs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Sts wants to bring the age of map farmers back again.
    Which i think is a great idea. And based on this concept sts is making ppl to run all sorts of maps instead of a 1 map grind to earn gold...

To do this sts is making a weekly event. That is, a new event every week or almost every week.

During huge main events mini events will obv. Not run. Playing this mini events and main events is how u earn ur gold. And u get to play evrymap too sorta.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

This event is very profitable if done right. I personally have made ~7m from it and have been able to fund a lv16 pvp rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I'm an old skooler, I came out of hiatus to run this event, and I didn't grind like I have the last two years. Saying that, it's insane how easy it is to make gold, and I'm not even crafting lockeds or anything. I'm doing a few map levels, getting energy, and just running the event, and gold is dropping like I've never seen before. I'm not 24/7, I play when I can, and hour or two a day, and I've already funded a complete new set, awakening kits, lvl 10 rogue twink gear upgrade, and I've got so much gold to spare.

Gold now, versus two years ago, is sooooooooo much easier to get. I'm noticing even without event content, elite maps especially... I love it, because I remember years ago how hard it was, and now, way easier.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaizor For This Useful Post: