Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Default Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

Hey folks!

The party in Necropolis is in full swing! We're entering the second week of the Halloween event, and going strong. It will last until next Thursday, November 3rd at approximately 1:30 PM CST, and then enter a 3 day cooldown.

Here is what we have on tap this week:

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

+ Added Tradeable Crafting Inventory Slots back to the store
    + Drak's Backpack Vanity is tradeable and stashable
    + Boogie's death no longer results in an invisible target that distracts pets
    + Twilight Crates no longer drop in Crypts
    + The Leprechauns have left the Somberholt
    + Accalia's Diseased Bite AA no longer targets friendly players. The damage has been increased.
    + Werewolf pet movement speed increased a little bit
    + Corrected issue where Duskbringer staff was not applying a greater armor debuff when charged
    + Renamed the Somberholt Jewel recipes to Order jewel to unify the Jewels recipe naming convention

Just in case you missed it in an earlier thread, here is a chart of gold in from the last 30 days:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold_flow.JPG 
Views:	2241 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	156237

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

You want to make gold? Get to end game and play the events.

Have fun out there!

- g
    Last edited by Justg; 10-26-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

niceee.... awesomeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

If you guys concentrate on banning LB cheaters from the game instead of making life hard for F2P players, the community would be much happier.

I get trolled from devs when I ask questions in chat, get comments edited when I post in forums, and get completely ignored in PM.

GG

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If you guys concentrate on banning LB cheaters from the game instead of making life hard for F2P players, the community would be much happier.

I get trolled from devs when I ask questions in chat, get comments edited when I post in forums, and get completely ignored in PM.

GG
    Why would we make life hard for ftp? We constantly add things like tradable crafting slots, etc so you can play the entire game without paying us a cent. We've also recently shut down most of the cheat-prone leaderboards, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for editing forum posts, we prefer a collaborative relationship with you. Snark and drama do not help anyone. We moderate the forums to keep them friendly and poison-free. We love opinions, even if we don't agree with them. If your post was edited it typically removes the drama without changing your general message. We do this instead of actually deleting them so you can still express your opinion.

Bottom line, be cool to us, we'll be cool to you.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-26-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Why would we make life hard for ftp? We constantly add things like tradable crafting slots, etc so you can play the entire game without paying us a cent. We've also recently shut down most of the cheat-prone leaderboards, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for editing forum posts, we prefer a collaborative relationship with you. Snark and drama do not help anyone. We moderate the forums to keep them friendly and poison-free. We love opinions, even if we don't agree with them. If your post was edited it typically removes the drama without changing your general message. We do this instead of actually deleting them so you can still express your opinion.

Cinco always make me laugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

There's always going to be haters! I think the event so far is fantastic! I didn't run arena for gold, but knew of that option as well as jewel farming. I like how you guys have put more gold drops on the events as well as how the newer maps drops enough gold to cover pots despite the repetitive nature. Hopefully the deeper mausoleum have better drops, otherwise it's graveyard runs until we hit the grave ourselves!

Hopefully next year's plat tier we can have at least recolored vanity weapons! The artwork especially the ghost sets are absolutely amazing from Halloween event. I've spent so much gold collecting them all xD Violet vanity is my fav!

I'm going to beg u for banished amulet portal to be closer to arcane deary portal rate though xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yay can't wait for the tradeable crafting slots only have 50 slots atm

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    Add me on game or here in forums IGN Fiuaskes (only accepting lvl 41).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

thx G-Man..i might actually cap this round...wow im so happy been since lv 41..where i got burnt out...looks like im comein back

just asking please....Plat sale..been a few months (since june 0f this year)..im ready to burn some dinero G-Man..or i can wait longer XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    thx G-Man..i might actually cap this round...wow im so happy been since lv 41..where i got burnt out...looks like im comein back

just asking please....Plat sale..been a few months (since june 0f this year)..im ready to burn some dinero G-Man..or i can wait longer XD
    Awesome Octavos, that's great!

Regarding plat sales, you know we don't advertise when they are happening, but I do think we'll have another 2x offer weekend coming up... very... soon... *shiftyeyes*
    | | | |

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Awesome Octavos, that's great!

Regarding plat sales, you know we don't advertise when they are happening, but I do think we'll have another 2x offer weekend coming up... very... soon... *shiftyeyes*
    oh i c, lots have changed since ive been out. understood g-man. I haven't done those because i remember a big issue for doing those. I just don't want to be banned.

I guess you can say im still freaked out buy that, and stay with things that wont make me get into trouble ya know.
    Last edited by octavos; 10-26-2016 at 03:21 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

wow, so much gold were generated by arena @_@, but somehow i can't feel any inflation/raise in price of many things @_@...

but anyway, i think event bosses gold drop need to be checked, if i'm not wrong bosses only dropping 50-60 gold there, while event mobs can give you 100-200 gold

also anything to say about the recent randomized mobs positioning? it really changes drastically how timed runs records are, imo, now we rely heavily on a good mobs positioning, which needs luck...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-26-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Grey bars naturally dropped due to event, people don't run the expansion as much, I get that. However it does feel like gold loot has been reduced in graveyard too. I remember being impressed by the amount of gold there during the first week-ish, but now it's back to 20g, 50g, 30g etc and the unusual 100-200g. Any comment on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Name:	gold_flow.JPG 
Views:	2241 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	156237

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

You want to make gold? Get to end game and play the events.

- g
    Interesting graph, G. I'm assuming this only shows gold generated from the maps, and doesn't account for pet feeding cost, potions repurchased due to use, and ankhs purchased to deaths. While it's nice to see the new maps are giving players more than the average amount of gold for farming, half the story here isn't being told. I think if we calculated the in from new maps with the outs from actual running cost, we would see the new maps are in fact not that fantastic for making money as this graph makes it seem. I also can't help but notice arena, while definitely larger than the other smaller bars, does not appear to be as blown out of proportion as initially indicated... something along the lines of hundreds of millions of gold per week. Seems that taking away the gold drop from arena wasn't as necessary from my point of view, but that's just my thoughts on it. Thanks for putting in the effort to show us players some of what you guys see on your end.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Interesting graph, G. I'm assuming this only shows gold generated from the maps, and doesn't account for pet feeding cost, potions repurchased due to use, and ankhs purchased to deaths. While it's nice to see the new maps are giving players more than the average amount of gold for farming, half the story here isn't being told. I think if we calculated the in from new maps with the outs from actual running cost, we would see the new maps are in fact not that fantastic for making money as this graph makes it seem. I also can't help but notice arena, while definitely larger than the other smaller bars, does not appear to be as blown out of proportion as initially indicated... something along the lines of hundreds of millions of gold per week. Seems that taking away the gold drop from arena wasn't as necessary from my point of view, but that's just my thoughts on it. Thanks for putting in the effort to show us players some of what you guys see on your end.
    I cant speak for this guy, but i its nice to see 200-300 gold drops. not these 1-5 gold. I don't merch, but the new maps need this...not mines and other tomb levels where people farm XP or older content. I see its a nice graph, but ive died more in these new maps, so more potions, ankhs, "I dont feed my pet- so that doesn't count lol" and ive used the level up package gear..that should help right? but anyway. Gold drops were to be improved by other dev posts...i could go looking for it tho if it helps...was this decision changed? I have seen 1 weekly missions that award gold..but is that it?
    Last edited by octavos; 10-26-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Cool as usual!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Interesting graph, G. I'm assuming this only shows gold generated from the maps, and doesn't account for pet feeding cost, potions repurchased due to use, and ankhs purchased to deaths. While it's nice to see the new maps are giving players more than the average amount of gold for farming, half the story here isn't being told. I think if we calculated the in from new maps with the outs from actual running cost, we would see the new maps are in fact not that fantastic for making money as this graph makes it seem.
    Respectfully disagree on that last part. When I'm only trying to increase my rank in the new maps I'm always making money even when factoring pet cost. Could just be something particular about me like having a lot of pets or something, I couldn't know how you farm to know why it costs you.

Would be nice if that graph displayed class, maybe a rogue uses more on pots than mages on the regular - idk

Also still curious if pink is glintstone
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 10-26-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

in my opinion ur nerfing everything what gives pretty nice amout of gold, of course arena gave alot of gold to us everyday, but not to each player, i got 60k per day WITHOUT using ankhs, alot of potions, feeding my pet... it was good old content
    graveyard isnt worth of running for gold becaude we are loosing alot of potions n gold for feeding our pet
    i know that u will nerf gold drop in graveyard because from what i see it gives also pretty good amoun of gold.... IF U ARE NOLIFE n ur grinding n grinding n grinding n spending alot of time
    but thanks for tradeable craft slots

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Devs ull said draks backpack is tradeable but i still cant sell it in auc? why? @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2016-10-26 at 22.34.20.jpeg 
Views:	1608 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	156243
    where that came vanity? Red night assassin?
    how to get?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post
    Devs ull said draks backpack is tradeable but i still cant sell it in auc? why? @.@
    cause they update is not push out yet usually friday APAC time .... did you see your client patch?