Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hullong View Post
    Attachment 156243
    where that came vanity? Red night assassin?
    how to get?
    bro its not a vanity its a epic or legendary gear just to show
    i saw one of lvl 7 too i guess but its not vanity haha :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New backpack tradable... Nooooooooooo... I thought it would be nice thing to have later on that noone can buy, but now its gonna be another 3k goblin shield... Disappointment is real.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yokashasy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Regarding plat sales, you know we don't advertise when they are happening, but I do think we'll have another 2x offer weekend coming up... very... soon... *shiftyeyes*
    Niceeeeeeee... 😍😍😍😍😍
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

No that i regret the mines ever existed but i think it's a good thing you closed the mines. It was to easy to make gold and litteraly exploded the other aspects of the game even some events and now peoples have to optimize their economy so it's more challenging for everyone, plus it give even more interest to events, endgame or futur content.
    If a better game include changement, evolution i take it without any nostalgy for these mines of slavery where more than one adventurer losed his good health..
    But bad stuff for backpack when many peoples bought it as their first objective because it was untradable!
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 10-27-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make locked farmable just with lepre without other new luck thing please because i test it just with lepre 0% lock lokted/ 800 run in random normal and elite map, dont tell me that drop better ind somber because wont imagine run it with lepre will dmg my pot and ankh ,
    I will move to somber map when i get better feel with it, for now new map still so horriable for me

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

G, any idea on when the displayed damage for the Duskbringer claymore will be corrected?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U need check out duskbringer bow, they didnt auto aimed correctly, need go head to head with mob to spam bows in mob, we need spam bow while run or just do rolling boss, thanks
    And dont forget about 2 shot too they wont shot any mob in our back just aiming what in or face, it not good if must use bow just like dagger
    Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GreatVix; 10-27-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey folks!

The party in Necropolis is in full swing! We're entering the second week of the Halloween event, and going strong. It will last until next Thursday, November 3rd at approximately 1:30 PM CST, and then enter a 3 day cooldown.

Here is what we have on tap this week:

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

+ Added Tradeable Crafting Inventory Slots back to the store
    + Drak's Backpack Vanity is tradeable and stashable
    + Boogie's death no longer results in an invisible target that distracts pets
    + Twilight Crates no longer drop in Crypts
    + The Leprechauns have left the Somberholt
    + Accalia's Diseased Bite AA no longer targets friendly players. The damage has been increased.
    + Werewolf pet movement speed increased a little bit
    + Corrected issue where Duskbringer staff was not applying a greater armor debuff when charged
    + Renamed the Somberholt Jewel recipes to Order jewel to unify the Jewels recipe naming convention

Just in case you missed it in an earlier thread, here is a chart of gold in from the last 30 days:

Attachment 156237

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

You want to make gold? Get to end game and play the events.

Have fun out there!

- g

Please fix a bug ..
    Jerek the miner wasn't in his place at ydra's forest..
    can't complete my quest..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Why would we make life hard for ftp? We constantly add things like tradable crafting slots, etc so you can play the entire game without paying us a cent. We've also recently shut down most of the cheat-prone leaderboards, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for editing forum posts, we prefer a collaborative relationship with you. Snark and drama do not help anyone. We moderate the forums to keep them friendly and poison-free. We love opinions, even if we don't agree with them. If your post was edited it typically removes the drama without changing your general message. We do this instead of actually deleting them so you can still express your opinion.

Bottom line, be cool to us, we'll be cool to you.
    I'm cool to yall but yall's RNG still hates me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why not make all vanities tradable, that surely would put more gold flow I'm game don't u think?

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why not put ghostly banner tradable too? I think drak pack is untradable for always like ghostly banner but now.. it will worth nothing with tradable thing.. plz make ghostly banner tradable too, otherwise we dont get any valious things in this event :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey folks!

The party in Necropolis is in full swing! We're entering the second week of the Halloween event, and going strong. It will last until next Thursday, November 3rd at approximately 1:30 PM CST, and then enter a 3 day cooldown.

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

+ Accalia's Diseased Bite AA no longer targets friendly players. The damage has been increased.
    + Corrected issue where Duskbringer staff was not applying a greater armor debuff when charged
    + Renamed the Somberholt Jewel recipes to Order jewel to unify the Jewels recipe naming convention

Just in case you missed it in an earlier thread, here is a chart of gold in from the last 30 days:

Attachment 156237

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

Have fun out there!

- g
    Caraspace did say there was a few suprises for halloween event coming so will we be seeing them today? Pretty sure thats what she said.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtho View Post
    in my opinion ur nerfing everything what gives prettuy nice amout of gold, of course arena gave alot of gold to us everyday, but not to each player, i got 60k per day WITHOUT using ankhs, alot of potions, feeding my pet... it was good old content
    graveyard isnt worth of running for gold becaude we are loosing alot of potions n gold for feeding our pet
    i know that u will nerf gold drop in graveyard because from what i see it gives also pretty good amoun of gold.... IF U ARE NOLIFE n ur grinding n grinding n grinding n spending alot of time
    but thanks for tradeable craft slots

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka
    i made 14m running grave , im ankh usser , im mage, i dont use heal because thats for newbies my point is Grave worth so much, different map, pretty easy but still deadly..

People might stop blaming everything, new set pieces, new underhull map
    SO MUCH work, so stop blaming and start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hey folks!

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

Attachment 156237

Have fun out there!

- g
    drak'back .tradeable..?? oh cmon man ..!!! I cant said anything ..this your game .!!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wish you guys would change the face of nova

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    i made 14m running grave , im ankh usser , im mage, i dont use heal because thats for newbies my point is Grave worth so much, different map, pretty easy but still deadly..

People might stop blaming everything, new set pieces, new underhull map
    SO MUCH work, so stop blaming and start
    as u wish sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Still wondering why you cut the gold on the arena tho. For one person, with a good run, you made maybe 1k, 2k if you had a 100% gold loot weapon. If it took you between 2-3 mins per run, (I believe this is average, if you are faster then you need more gold for better-than-average gear anyways), the gold per minute is quite low. Also, farming the arena can be extremely boring, and not many people do it for the gold, which is only a secondary concern for them. So maybe you could increase the gold, maybe not to the old levels, but to somewhere around maybe 500-750 per run?

However, I am looking at it from a personal standpoint, and although I guess it doesn't give that much gold to the individual players, the amount of gold coming into the game from all players must have been a lot, versus the difficulty that people had in running, as compared to when runs took 10 minutes or so while 41 was the cap. I guess the viewpoint of the Devs who have to look at the whole game is a bit different from the individual view point...
    Last edited by Richardlord; 10-27-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Now have more info

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Richardlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Can we the players who played last year's Halloween event please have the ghost banner from 2014 instead of repeat from 2015? Really want the banner don't care about the plat tier vanity weapons reward anymore just want the ghost banner please.... >_<

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 10-27-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone know how much point of valko boss in event?

Sent from my E5663 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Richardlord View Post
    Still wondering why you cut the gold on the arena tho. For one person, with a good run, you made maybe 1k, 2k if you had a 100% gold loot weapon. If it took you between 2-3 mins per run, (I believe this is average, if you are faster then you need more gold for better-than-average gear anyways), the gold per minute is quite low. Also, farming the arena can be extremely boring, and not many people do it for the gold, which is only a secondary concern for them. So maybe you could increase the gold, maybe not to the old levels, but to somewhere around maybe 500-750 per run?

However, I am looking at it from a personal standpoint, and although I guess it doesn't give that much gold to the individual players, the amount of gold coming into the game from all players must have been a lot, versus the difficulty that people had in running, as compared to when runs took 10 minutes or so while 41 was the cap.
    damn ur right