Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: CoC Resources

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CoC Resources

Just started playing this game. Having a blast. I was wondering if there were any good resources like a wiki or something? As of right now I'm unsure how certain in game mechanics work such as crit and damage resistance. If anyone knows or has links to resources that explain how these mechanics work posting them in this thread would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tbh I've been playing for a while and don't fully understand them either, and I don't know any resources. I just guess they work like other games. Like crit: random chance for extra damage, damages mitigation takes off flat percent of damage, etc... Just look at other moba wikis I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

examples :
    5% crit means 5% chance to deal critical ( extra damage )
    5% damage means the damage you deal x5% = the damage you'll deal now. Your current damage is buffed by 5%
    5% damage resistance (reduction) means if someone was hitting you lets say 50 damage per hit he will do now 5% less damage to you. And so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    examples :
    5% crit means 5% chance to deal critical ( extra damage )
    5% damage means the damage you deal x5% = the damage you'll deal now. Your current damage is buffed by 5%
    5% damage resistance (reduction) means if someone was hitting you lets say 50 damage per hit he will do now 5% less damage to you. And so on
    I get the chance to deal extra damage...but how much damage? Is it double damage like most games? Do champions have a base crit chance? For damage resistance I guess that makes sense but I wasn't sure it was that simple otherwise +7.5% damage resistance would always be better than +5% hps which would kind of defeat the purpose of choosing between the two talents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archer87 View Post
    I get the chance to deal extra damage...but how much damage? Is it double damage like most games? Do champions have a base crit chance? For damage resistance I guess that makes sense but I wasn't sure it was that simple otherwise +7.5% damage resistance would always be better than +5% hps which would kind of defeat the purpose of choosing between the two talents.
    I not sure what's crit base of characters but while I'm playing with Seraphina and jack i can notice Sera have better crit.
    There is wroten how many extra damage you'll deal.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Critical Hits are 150% damage in Call of Champions, all Champions begin with 5% base crit chance.

Damage resistance works as resurrected mentioned. The choice between 5% health and 7.5% damage resistance is because Towers ignore player resistance, so have increased HP will benefit you more against Objectives, increased resistance will help you more against Champions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Awesome thanks VROOM. I'm guessing both basic attacks and other moves can crit? Also how did you get this information if you don't mind me asking?
    He's one who was working on this game
    He's developer of Spacetimegames studio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha I just noticed this as you replied! That makes sense. I'm glad he is answering questions 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Critical Hits are 150% damage in Call of Champions, all Champions begin with 5% base crit chance.

Damage resistance works as resurrected mentioned. The choice between 5% health and 7.5% damage resistance is because Towers ignore player resistance, so have increased HP will benefit you more against Objectives, increased resistance will help you more against Champions.
    Thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions. My last one is can both basic attacks and moves crit? Sorry if it's an obvious question 🤓

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions. My last one is can both basic attacks and moves crit? Sorry if it's an obvious question ��
    Yes both can
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com