Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: glin aegis vs arc sword

  1. #1
    Junior Member azeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default glin aegis vs arc sword

    what would be better for new maps glin aegis or arc sword?
    AL:
    61 Azeffi, 61 Labelizer

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Arc sword good for boss, but glint aegis better for mob 😊

    Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I will never use any new weapon or set unless they are better than Aegis 46 and glinstone set. This Expansion i can already tell .... the weapons are so so so uselss. Unless that mythic sword of 61 end up good. as for the shield of 61 don't ever think of buying it .
    Last edited by Kide2008; 10-28-2016 at 09:39 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kide2008 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Robhawk
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kide2008 View Post
    I will never use any new weapon or set unless they are better than Aegis 46 and glinstone set. This Expansion i can already tell .... the weapons are so so so uselss. Unless that mythic sword of 61 end up good. as for the shield of 61 don't ever think of buying it .
    1. Gonna be funny to see you playing with the glintstone-set in the new harder maps with 2500 armor! My armor is close to 7k without buffs!

    2. The new legendary dusbringer claymores deals SO MUCH MORE damage then any other warrior weapon that it is really ridiculous to say "the weapons are so useless"... the l46 aegis is still fine for pve, yes.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 70 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    1. Gonna be funny to see you playing with the glintstone-set in the new harder maps with 2500 armor! My armor is close to 7k without buffs!

    2. The new legendary dusbringer claymores deals SO MUCH MORE damage then any other warrior weapon that it is really ridiculous to say "the weapons are so useless"... the l46 aegis is still fine for pve, yes.
    What's your gear setup?

  7. #6
    Forum Adept Thewolfbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 45 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Mythic Aegis 46 still best with magma as pet aa.switch to dusk claymore on boss as aegis doesnt proc alot on boss. Arc sword has never been that good in pve maps aegis kills mobs alot faster.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    2. The new legendary dusbringer claymores deals SO MUCH MORE damage then any other warrior weapon that it is really ridiculous to say "the weapons are so useless"... the l46 aegis is still fine for pve, yes.
    I equipped a Duskbringer Claymore on my warrior once, checked the stats, and saw a tremendous armor nerf and a relatively unimpressive damage boost compared to an epic two-hander from this expansion. (I normally use Glint Aegis, but I wanted a better comparison for damage.) Is/was the true damage boost not reflected in the character sheet? Maybe it was a bug that's been fixed? I haven't tried equipping one since the last few patches.

    Also, does that Claymore damage boost stack with damage elixirs?
    Last edited by Nobear; 12-17-2016 at 08:00 PM.

  9. #8
    Member Joebembo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    I equipped a Duskbringer Claymore on my warrior once, checked the stats, and saw a tremendous armor nerf and a relatively unimpressive damage boost compared to an epic two-hander from this expansion. (I normally use Glint Aegis, but I wanted a better comparison for damage.) Is/was the true damage boost not reflected in the character sheet? Maybe it was a bug that's been fixed? I haven't tried equipping one since the last few patches.

    Also, does that Claymore damage boost stack with damage elixirs?
    Yes it does stack. PS watch your DPs and DMG rocket

  10. #9
    Junior Member archer queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    the one and only weap i use drag sword proc can stun many mobs

  11. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 233 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archer queen View Post
    the one and only weap i use drag sword proc can stun many mobs
    Thats unfortunate

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Damage over time is key

  13. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    arc sword had proc thats good for both boss and mobs. in my opinion glint aegis is for pvp

Similar Threads

  1. Buy aegis/arc sword
    By Muteds in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:49 AM
  2. buy Glin aegis tough (any gems or clean)
    By Savagekantus in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 03:39 PM
  3. Sell Glin aegis of grit
    By mesalin in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 11:17 AM
  4. Sell glin grit, glin tact
    By mesalin in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2015, 05:46 AM
  5. S>Glin gun of reason. B> Glin bow
    By mesalin in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •