Thread: wierd ignore list bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default wierd ignore list bug

Go into the ignore list, hit "add name", type a couple random letters, and then hit the back button on your phone. It will exit out of the text entry, but also, it will add a blank entry to the ignore list! I noticed this and thought it may have been just my game acting up, but I had a couple other people try it and they got the same results. I'm on an Android, not sure if this happens on iOS or not.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think it might be something to do with the prossessing. Im not too sure tho.

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer
    PL Characters: Kaotiik Lvl 20 archer | Chaosdood lvl 18 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Go into the ignore list, hit "add name", type a couple random letters, and then hit the back button on your phone. It will exit out of the text entry, but also, it will add a blank entry to the ignore list! I noticed this and thought it may have been just my game acting up, but I had a couple other people try it and they got the same results. I'm on an Android, not sure if this happens on iOS or not.
    Nice find buddy, im Droid aswel (as you know). Will ask an Apple user to give it a try

Edit:

Do iPhone users have a back button? lol

Lock, Main Button and Volume, unless Main Button works as a back button ig /:
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-26-2011 at 04:59 AM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Nice find buddy, im Droid aswel (as you know). Will ask an Apple user to give it a try

Edit:

Do iPhone users have a back button? lol

Lock, Main Button and Volume, unless Main Button works as a back button ig /:
    At iphone, when you click "add name" and leave it blank, and hit enter it adds blank name into list.
    And no, iphone doesnt have back button, main button goes straight away from application to main menu of iphone. :] And same with all iOs devices.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)