Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should Glowstik's aa remove the curse?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I don't see where your above comments fit, but I do see that the devs commented on many threads but this one. Maybe this says something about your original question in op, maybe glowstik performs the way he should. Have you pm'd a dev directly? Try that instead of insulting another forumer
    When someone is trying to ekhm implement something that isn't true to MY questions it is called being a truly annoying, isn't it?
    I thought threads are made to solve things like these, right? Everyone have an option to ask a simple question.
    If someone is trying to make me think other way than I actually try to represent I simply ask to either leave thread or stop bragging about nonsense :>
    And no, still waiting for any dev that can shoot some clarification.
    #dramafree #gracias

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

IMO it works like the description of the mage's curse in skills. I have been fortunate to survive it (thanks team!). Lol, and why would you want glow's aa of removing curse nerfed when it helps us ALL survive???
    Because then there is hardly any challenge left in the game. Most maxed out parties are already shredding through most mobs very quickly. These curse mages are basically the only thing that keeps me from closing my eyes and spamming skills.

If the mages curse is dot (I'll take your word for it because everytime it hits me I die instantly), then there is no reason to remove it. I only want it to function as the description says.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The mage curse in somberholt is not dot. Just did solo pt and let it curse me with no pet and no attacking, the curse did 0 dmg this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twerk View Post
    Can you finally leave my thread? Stop bragging about NERFING, people like you are just annoying. No one wants to nerf anything dude, I want to get clarified information. Quit being a jerk.
    Lel and people like you shouldn't be in forums if you can't handle other forumers opinion, its either your too sensitive or too stubborn to listen on others thoughts.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 11-02-2016 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Lel and people like you shouldn't be in forums if you can't handle other forumers opinion, its either your too sensitive or too stubborn to listen on others thoughts.

+1 if u cant handle other peoples opinions then why make a thread that is open to the pubilc to voice opinions?
    U have no problem voicing your own opinions about other people u dont like so kinda callin the kettle black there hun.

Anyways can a dev maybe chime in and explain why curse is considered a dot. Curse doesnt do damager over time it just reflects dmg depending on when enemy is attacking u.if the enemy doesnt attack then no dmg is done at all.there are no tics of damage during the curse at all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    +1 if u cant handle other peoples opinions then why make a thread that is open to the pubilc to voice opinions?
    U have no problem voicing your own opinions about other people u dont like so kinda callin the kettle black there hun.

Anyways can a dev maybe chime in and explain why curse is considered a dot. Curse doesnt do damager over time it just reflects dmg depending on when enemy is attacking u.if the enemy doesnt attack then no dmg is done at all.there are no tics of damage during the curse at all.
    My point exactly its called forums for a reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post

Cara made a post, although not directly related to this post - read to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We double ran the numbers on this so here are some of the facts to help the discussion, which needs to slow down on the snarky remarks please.

Nekro Shield
    - Lasts 10 seconds if not broken by damage
    - 40% Damage reduction for duration
    - 15 second debuff where you cannot be reshielded

Glowstik Shield
    - Lasts 6 seconds if not broken by damage
    - 95/75/55/35/15% Damage Reduction, each section lasts 1.2 seconds with an average damage reduction of 55% for duration
    - 15 second debuff where you cannot be reshielded

The main point of interest here is that if the entire Nekro Shield is up for the full 10 seconds, its shield is more effective than Glowstik's. If Nekro's shield is broken early by damage then Glowstik's shield is better, as the total potential mitigation of damage is much larger (by around 150% at level 61)

We don't have any plans to change Glowstik at this time.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I don't see where your above comments fit, but I do see that the devs commented on many threads but this one. Maybe this says something about your original question in op, maybe glowstik performs the way he should. Have you pm'd a dev directly? Try that instead of insulting another forumer
    Made thread because they don't answer but ignored. Tried emails before made this.
    And actually they ignored this thread too.

And I think an invidious opinion and different opinions are bit different. He didn't ask to nerf pet but asked why glow is removing curse.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Made thread because they don't answer but ignored. Tried emails before made this.
    And actually they ignored this thread too.

And I think an invidious opinion and different opinions are bit different. He didn't ask to nerf pet but asked why glow is removing curse.
    ^This + I don't count threats as opinions, Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

^ me 2 thenk yu.

Rhymes