Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [B]Graveyard VS Mausoleum -Issue + suggestion[/B]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default [B]Graveyard VS Mausoleum -Issue + suggestion[/B]

Good day,

As a regular player I noticed that a big chunk of people prefer to play the Graveyard instead of the Mausoleum floors.

I keep asking myself, why do we farmed so much to have access to the Mausoleum floors and now we have to keep playing the graveyard? Yes, I include myself because since no one wants to play the floors I am stuck with graveyard so this is an issue. and since time is valuable, I spend considerable time making PT of randoms/Friends to go on floor only to be told by some they don't do floors and below is why.

1-Number one and most important: Drop rate of rewards is very, very low.
    -Legendary item drops is very low, and we consistently get common, rare drops when we can't use them so its kind of annoying.
    Suggestion: on these floors, please have common items sell at a minimum of 100 gold coins, rare between 120-150 gold and increase legendary drops

2-Legendary gear below lvl 60 dropping on the floors.
    -Issue:I have seen lvl 57 legendary gear drop on Floor I & II.
    Suggestion: please move all that gear below lvl 60 to the graveyard, where enough farming is done daily by players trying to unlock Mausoleum floors. Let us get the legendary drops of lvl 60 and above on Floors I & II

More changes suggested:

One the floors, sometimes there are mini bosses, yes we would love to kill those mini bosses but if we take the wrong way, we go straight to boss kill then go next floor or exit. This is an issue because even if I wanted to clear map most ppl leave and I need help. Please add a sign or something that will guide us to encounter mini boss first before Big boss.

Thank you for your time and it would be great to see some of those suggested changes coming.

***UPDATE**** 10/31/2016
    1-The player below suggested 100% Mini Boss spawn rate on the floors. Not a bad Idea!?
    >[31-10, 12:54] Ninthplague: can you also do mausoleum with 100% mini boss spawn rate?

Sincerely,
    Yamir
    Last edited by YamirL; 10-31-2016 at 12:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post: