Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [B]Graveyard VS Mausoleum -Issue + suggestion[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default [B]Graveyard VS Mausoleum -Issue + suggestion[/B]

Good day,

As a regular player I noticed that a big chunk of people prefer to play the Graveyard instead of the Mausoleum floors.

I keep asking myself, why do we farmed so much to have access to the Mausoleum floors and now we have to keep playing the graveyard? Yes, I include myself because since no one wants to play the floors I am stuck with graveyard so this is an issue. and since time is valuable, I spend considerable time making PT of randoms/Friends to go on floor only to be told by some they don't do floors and below is why.

1-Number one and most important: Drop rate of rewards is very, very low.
    -Legendary item drops is very low, and we consistently get common, rare drops when we can't use them so its kind of annoying.
    Suggestion: on these floors, please have common items sell at a minimum of 100 gold coins, rare between 120-150 gold and increase legendary drops

2-Legendary gear below lvl 60 dropping on the floors.
    -Issue:I have seen lvl 57 legendary gear drop on Floor I & II.
    Suggestion: please move all that gear below lvl 60 to the graveyard, where enough farming is done daily by players trying to unlock Mausoleum floors. Let us get the legendary drops of lvl 60 and above on Floors I & II

More changes suggested:

One the floors, sometimes there are mini bosses, yes we would love to kill those mini bosses but if we take the wrong way, we go straight to boss kill then go next floor or exit. This is an issue because even if I wanted to clear map most ppl leave and I need help. Please add a sign or something that will guide us to encounter mini boss first before Big boss.

Thank you for your time and it would be great to see some of those suggested changes coming.

***UPDATE**** 10/31/2016
    1-The player below suggested 100% Mini Boss spawn rate on the floors. Not a bad Idea!?
    >[31-10, 12:54] Ninthplague: can you also do mausoleum with 100% mini boss spawn rate?

Sincerely,
    Yamir
    Last edited by YamirL; 10-31-2016 at 12:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

does anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Devs, do you have any advise/opinion on this.
    Last edited by YamirL; 10-30-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I think the loot drops are fine the way they are,getting a lvl 61 armor/wep is still worth a pretty penny.if u make the loot easier to get then there wil be no fun getting that rare lvl 61 item.higher gold drops would be enough imo but not increasing lvl 60-61 drops in lvl 1-2 of moso.

One thing i am miss is getting elite runners chests! Those are awesome ! Perhaps add those to the new maps ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Spell, thank you and this is a suggestion. anything that could be done to make things better I highly appreciated and what matters the most to me is to have more people playing the floors as I enjoy more than the graveyard

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YamirL View Post
    Good day,

As a regular player I noticed that a big chunk of people prefer to play the Graveyard instead of the Mausoleum floors.

I keep asking myself, why do we farmed so much to have access to the Mausoleum floors and now we have to keep playing the graveyard? Yes, I include myself because since no one wants to play the floors I am stuck with graveyard so this is an issue. and since time is valuable, I spend considerable time making PT of randoms/Friends to go on floor only to be told by some they don't do floors and below is why.

1-Number one and most important: Drop rate of rewards is very, very low.
    -Legendary item drops is very low, and we consistently get common, rare drops when we can't use them so its kind of annoying.
    Suggestion: on these floors, please have common items sell at a minimum of 100 gold coins, rare between 120-150 gold and increase legendary drops

2-Legendary gear below lvl 60 dropping on the floors.
    -Issue:I have seen lvl 57 legendary gear drop on Floor I & II.
    Suggestion: please move all that gear below lvl 60 to the graveyard, where enough farming is done daily by players trying to unlock Mausoleum floors. Let us get the legendary drops of lvl 60 and above on Floors I & II

More changes suggested:

One the floors, sometimes there are mini bosses, yes we would love to kill those mini bosses but if we take the wrong way, we go straight to boss kill then go next floor or exit. This is an issue because even if I wanted to clear map most ppl leave and I need help. Please add a sign or something that will guide us to encounter mini boss first before Big boss.

Thank you for your time and it would be great to see some of those suggested changes coming.

***UPDATE**** 10/31/2016
    1-The player below suggested 100% Mini Boss spawn rate on the floors. Not a bad Idea!?
    >[31-10, 12:54] Ninthplague: can you also do mausoleum with 100% mini boss spawn rate?

Sincerely,
    Yamir
    This is constructive, so I will take a moment to answer these questions to the best of my ability.

1. Drop rates are very very low
    Currently this is all moving along as designed. We made Epics relevant again, and Legendaries are even more so. As pointed out, legendary items of level 61 still have a value in the secondary market which is important for farmers. The Campaign is still very very early on in terms of how far players can progress as a whole, and this is all by design. As more players rank up, and stages open, the loot begins to imrpove for everyone. Treasure rooms and other prizes begin to become available in the Mausoleum, jewels become easier to obtain, Elite Runner Chests begin to show up, more dailies and more tokens begin to drop, etc etc.

While it's nice to have the nice things now, patience and progression are the highlights of this expansion in order to keep things interesting over time. Giving everyone what they want immediately does not serve in the interest of the entire server's economy or the intent for this expansion presently.

In regards to Commons and Rares in Somberholt vendoring for 100's of gold, Somberholt is already capable of lacingones pocket with gold without unnecesarily inflating the economy. The player level experience with this more rewarding sales figure feels like you are making more money. The reality is that as more end game players make more money quicker and easier the prices players will charge for premium goods on the consignment shop will begin to climb aswell. You would get accelerated inflation, which is bad for everyone.

2. Legendary Gear below lvl 60 drop on all floors
    This is to help create value for the level 60 and 61's that do drop. If everything in Mausoleum dropped legendary level 61 gear then it would not be worth anything and not worth farming. This is a concious decisison that we made in order to help maintain the value of items on the secondary market while players work their way towards stage 3 and stage 4.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Fair enough. Will wait on progression

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

my 2 cents

Love the pacing
    love how items aren't shy high..or to cheap..good for farmers and player if they loot it
    keeps players logging in to play..level...not feeling rushed

like me, im not interested into the the content, the whole pacing thing is to much time..so really i skipped the whole story on the content. I will usually play lower levels till all this gets unlocked and many items are way lower in price. To me my benefit is where can I hunt gold...thats all driven in AL. even a few pieces helps...so something that could make me engage the new content would be awesome, more weekly gold missions..something I could hunt down to earn my dinero while others are farming on AH from the new update.

but thats my opinion
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos