Thread: Somberholt botters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Spamming skills for no reason and not replying gives you a very high chance that you are a bot. Now he stated that they changed mob pulls but this so called botter did the same skill spamming in the same spot without mobs if I understand it correctly. Bot is someone who moves without human interaction and do things that were programmed to him, its not about increasing dmg, no cooldown etc.
    Last edited by Ninthplague; 10-31-2016 at 02:41 AM.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    Spamming skills for no reason and not replying gives you a very high chance that you are a bot. Now he stated that they changed mob pulls but this so called botter did the same skill spamming in the same spot without mobs if I understand it correctly. Bot is someone who moves without human interaction and do things that were programmed to him, its not about increasing dmg, no cooldown etc.
    I've seen this person many times a rogue joins map stands around a min or so then leaves map I wouldn't call them a botter just a lazy player it's quite sad they will take a long time to rank up at that rate lol sad.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    I've seen this person many times a rogue joins map stands around a min or so then leaves map I wouldn't call them a botter just a lazy player it's quite sad they will take a long time to rank up at that rate lol sad.
    I've seen many players do that, I asked a player why you leave ? His answer open up my mind, he said rather than I catch up pt than run too far already, I better remap and dont waste my time to catching up. So his point is he want to kill mobs from beginning of the map, which faster to get the pts rather than wasting time catching others. Same thinking with many players that after respawn just do a remap.
    Sometimes we dont know what other peoples thinking/do which turn out more effecient than what we do.

From all posting here about bots, I think sts done a great job to eleminating the botter by randoming the path to the boss. The botter can only exploit the minor of the map (beginning of the map - straight path) not the boss. NICE...
    Last edited by Goen; 10-31-2016 at 12:29 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goen For This Useful Post: