Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somberholt botters

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Somberholt botters

Hello guys. Since I've done a lot of random run at new map Somberholt, I've noticed that one player which I dont wanna mention his name but he is in Korean guild. He only done the first group of mobs, afk for awhile and leaves. So me and my friend Oxze, noticed it happens all the times when he joined the room and we decided to pull the mobs at different spot. And yeah, he did the same skills at the same place over and over again, afk and leaves. I don't record his act, Im nab at rooting my device, but I wish someone will record and report.

Sorry for what ever verb, grammar, grandpa, language i use. Hope y'all understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seraneyla View Post
    Hello guys. Since I've done a lot of random run at new map Somberholt, I've noticed that one player which I dont wanna mention his name but he is in Korean guild. He only done the first group of mobs, afk for awhile and leaves. So me and my friend Oxze, noticed it happens all the times when he joined the room and we decided to pull the mobs at different spot. And yeah, he did the same skills at the same place over and over again, afk and leaves. I don't record his act, Im nab at rooting my device, but I wish someone will record and report.

Sorry for what ever verb, grammar, grandpa, language i use. Hope y'all understand
    You don't need root to record your screen

Sent from somewhere in the Netherlands

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So someone is a botter if he uses the same skills at the same time and stuff? the answer is no....This is the exact same problem with *******. I recently saw a video on youtube from them (I still don't know why he's not banned for plat farming, but what ever) that he spotted a so called "botter". The "botter" just spammed his skills while he was not moving. He did absolutely nothing wrong imo... My point is don't tell other people that someone is a botter with out any REAL prove.
    Last edited by Roninmoro; 10-31-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: player call out

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

And the person is HAN

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Nexus View Post
    So someone is a botter if he uses the same skills at the same time and stuff? the answer is no....This is the exact same problem with Slekki. I recently saw a video on youtube from Slekki/ Ikkels, (I still don't know why he's not banned for plat farming, but what ever) that he spotted a so called "botter". The "botter" just spammed his skills while he was not moving. He did absolutely nothing wrong imo... My point is don't tell other people that someone is a botter with out any REAL prove.
    Then please, educate us folks on what you believe is real proof that someone is a botter. Because evidently you know and we don't.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    And the person is HAN
    Lol i know that guy too.. kinda annoying, but still need more prove

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Qnoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Then please, educate us folks on what you believe is real proof that someone is a botter. Because evidently you know and we don't.

What i see as real proof....well first you gotta make sure that you record him/her, we both know that pictures isn't enough nowadays.
    As for what i think is real proof... is just doing things that aren't normal for in this game...Like no cooldown if you used a skill, abnormal speed (more then 200%) things like that. But recording a player that is just standing still and using his/her skills isn't just enough to say that he or she is a botter, come on we both know that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QHerlambang View Post
    Lol i know that guy too.. kinda annoying, but still need more prove
    Got video and BAM 😆

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Spamming skills for no reason and not replying gives you a very high chance that you are a bot. Now he stated that they changed mob pulls but this so called botter did the same skill spamming in the same spot without mobs if I understand it correctly. Bot is someone who moves without human interaction and do things that were programmed to him, its not about increasing dmg, no cooldown etc.
    Last edited by Ninthplague; 10-31-2016 at 02:41 AM.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    Spamming skills for no reason and not replying gives you a very high chance that you are a bot. Now he stated that they changed mob pulls but this so called botter did the same skill spamming in the same spot without mobs if I understand it correctly. Bot is someone who moves without human interaction and do things that were programmed to him, its not about increasing dmg, no cooldown etc.
    So if i stand still and spam my skills it will instantly make me a botter?! LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

You can troll them by making them think you are a bot, but doing so will make you a suspect for botting.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I keep meeting that same rouge at random and it pisses me off. At first I thought I did something wrong since I only start pt just recently after 2 long years of soloing. But then he keeps on doing it. The same thing. Even the stutters when he begin to move are the same.

I even pm him to ask if I offended him!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuuwee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Good try from devs trying to make a random maps, but thats true.
    Some players been botting and some ppl already accepted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Well, firstly, thats not the case. Secondly, that person have been seen multiple times doing the same map, in the same pattern over and over again. In the proof given, he also does'nt respond to messages.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ign Han botter

19. The Following User Says Thank You to magerules For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dev please confirm this. I want use this way too if is legal. Cause i must study and cant always run this dungeon.

Send From Krag City

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

The new maps are completely random (sorta) and people still finds a way to cheat? Whoa 😱

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 10-31-2016 at 07:09 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

What i see as real proof....well first you gotta make sure that you record him/her, we both know that pictures isn't enough nowadays.
    As for what i think is real proof... is just doing things that aren't normal for in this game...Like no cooldown if you used a skill, abnormal speed (more then 200%) things like that. But recording a player that is just standing still and using his/her skills isn't just enough to say that he or she is a botter, come on we both know that.
    He didn't respond to the chat either and he was dropping packs in the weirdest spots. He has the same way of moving in the Somberlight city too. He takes 3 steps to the right leaving a second inbetween every step, then after a bit he teleports to the graveyard zone. If you teleport immediately after him you will most likely enter the same zone and have another proof of the same process which this guy is repeating over and over. As you can see it is clear that the OP didn't see the video before making this thread so multiple people saw this guy doing his thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

sts have done a really good job with randomising the new maps .... even the mobs seem to be fairly random ... the graveyard is hardly ever exactly the same (ive noticed this as im always trying to optimise mob pulls for the team, and unlike all the other maps in AL the somberholt maps have a widely varied pattern)
    Its impossible to bot an entire graveyard map and get coins i think? But can bot the first section easy as its always straight for a short while ... and always has a few mobs, so easy to port in, set a pattern, kill first set of mobs, port out etc etc etc.
    One way to hound botting the first section would be to put a couple of those mages in the first set of mobs .... lol ..... but i dont supose anyones gonna like that :P

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    sts have done a really good job with randomising the new maps .... even the mobs seem to be fairly random ... the graveyard is hardly ever exactly the same (ive noticed this as im always trying to optimise mob pulls for the team, and unlike all the other maps in AL the somberholt maps have a widely varied pattern)
    Its impossible to bot an entire graveyard map and get coins i think? But can bot the first section easy as its always straight for a short while ... and always has a few mobs, so easy to port in, set a pattern, kill first set of mobs, port out etc etc etc.
    One way to hound botting the first section would be to put a couple of those mages in the first set of mobs .... lol ..... but i dont supose anyones gonna like that :P
    You are correct tho. Adding mages in the beginning can decrease the amount of botters I think or rather I hope it does.