Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somberholt botters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Well even if he bots at the first mobs, he still will be missing all the balanced tokens which are needed, so he will have to farm all the way again legitely because of the random bosses.
    Senseless xD

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I think sts needs to tweak the maps a bit take out the huge mobs at the entrance

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Well even if he bots at the first mobs, he still will be missing all the balanced tokens which are needed, so he will have to farm all the way again legitely because of the random bosses.
    Senseless xD

Nope. If he wanna balanced token, he can buy some bronze coffer. It will looted 1balanced token.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necropolis View Post
    You don't need root to record your screen

Sent from somewhere in the Netherlands
    Tell me what apps can i download for my Android

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seraneyla View Post
    Tell me what apps can i download for my Android

Try Mobizen, AZ Screen recorder
    Note: U can record ur screen without root if ur on Android 5.0+

7. The Following User Says Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    sts have done a really good job with randomising the new maps .... even the mobs seem to be fairly random ... the graveyard is hardly ever exactly the same (ive noticed this as im always trying to optimise mob pulls for the team, and unlike all the other maps in AL the somberholt maps have a widely varied pattern)
    [B]Its impossible to bot an entire graveyard map and get coins i think? But can bot the first section easy as its always straight for a short while ... and always has a few mobs, so easy to port in, set a pattern, kill first set of mobs, port out etc etc etc.
    One way to hound botting the first section would be to put a couple of those mages in the first set of mobs .... lol ..... but i dont supose anyones gonna like that :P
    Brilliant idea! Along with those two mages in first mob, don't forget they need a buddy, so add a tank skelly with HR, a witch from underhul leading her pet beetle to slow them down as they try to bot those first few mobs lol.

Until the ban hammer terminates this botter(s), if you all see him join your map, do the friendly thing, and aggro many mobs back to him. (The script the player uses is only programmed to kill what the user told it too.) Once you deliver your gift, (if any packs on the ground, grab them)zone back into that map, and wait and see if it worked. He should steal enough aggro to hold the mobs there when you zone, some may turn back. The mass mob should kill him. If they achieve your goal, reset the mobs. Don't kill any near him. If you can see the botter on map, he still may be able to collect points. Just move further away until his toon can't be seen in your screen.

That may help
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-31-2016 at 11:28 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

He can farm all the points he wants but he can never buy the rank ups as he would never get tokens.idk whats the point of this dude botting when in the end he will need tokens from boss drops lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    He can farm all the points he wants but he can never buy the rank ups as he would never get tokens.idk whats the point of this dude botting when in the end he will need tokens from boss drops lol
    If he rich enough, he can buy bronze coffer from the auction to get the tokens. Each bronze coffer include 1 balanced token. So the problem solved for the tokens.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seraneyla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

if the map designs were more varied when you first enter them without any initial mobs waiting to be killed, ie
    1. forward little way no mobs, then forward
    1. forward little way no mobs, then left
    1. forward little way no mobs, then right
    it would make automated actions extremely hard .... but its a little late for that now as map designs and coding have been implemented.
    But in future maps if this was taken into consideration then its goodbye to a lot of botters, or at least it will slow them down by a huge amount and not impact on those that play legitimately :P
    Plus no complaints about landing into a map and into a cluster of angry mobs that squash you instantly (which we have had before?!?!?)
    Last edited by Greoatef; 10-31-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    Spamming skills for no reason and not replying gives you a very high chance that you are a bot. Now he stated that they changed mob pulls but this so called botter did the same skill spamming in the same spot without mobs if I understand it correctly. Bot is someone who moves without human interaction and do things that were programmed to him, its not about increasing dmg, no cooldown etc.
    I've seen this person many times a rogue joins map stands around a min or so then leaves map I wouldn't call them a botter just a lazy player it's quite sad they will take a long time to rank up at that rate lol sad.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    I've seen this person many times a rogue joins map stands around a min or so then leaves map I wouldn't call them a botter just a lazy player it's quite sad they will take a long time to rank up at that rate lol sad.
    I've seen many players do that, I asked a player why you leave ? His answer open up my mind, he said rather than I catch up pt than run too far already, I better remap and dont waste my time to catching up. So his point is he want to kill mobs from beginning of the map, which faster to get the pts rather than wasting time catching others. Same thinking with many players that after respawn just do a remap.
    Sometimes we dont know what other peoples thinking/do which turn out more effecient than what we do.

From all posting here about bots, I think sts done a great job to eleminating the botter by randoming the path to the boss. The botter can only exploit the minor of the map (beginning of the map - straight path) not the boss. NICE...
    Last edited by Goen; 10-31-2016 at 12:29 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Until the ban hammer terminates this botter(s), if you all see him join your map, do the friendly thing, and aggro many mobs back to him. (The script the player uses is only programmed to kill what the user told it too.) Once you deliver your gift, (if any packs on the ground, grab them)zone back into that map, and wait and see if it worked. He should steal enough aggro to hold the mobs there when you zone, some may turn back. The mass mob should kill him. If they achieve your goal, reset the mobs. Don't kill any near him. If you can see the botter on map, he still may be able to collect points. Just move further away until his toon can't be seen in your screen.
    while i apaude the wickid sharp mind, be careful. some of us got in trouble for doing exactly that to leachers in pl >.<'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

He only does the first one or two mobs and leaves. I will definitely aggro mobs in his direction and ruin his botting

You gotta Hand it to him for being blatant XD
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I know this play style is a Macro player.
    Also i saw several times in tomb.
    So I record them n send to STS support.
    HOWEVER STS DONT WANNA READ MY E MAIL.
    In result, Macro player already sold theirs items or move to other ign....nothing change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I would to know where is pleasure of playing game if they cheat??

...when u see botter, just leave map...sts will bring him there where is his place...

Sorry for my English, I hope u guys will understand!
    Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Farm token been more easier than farm mobs , thats the reason why they been botting mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lets be fair for at least a bit, if the mentioned player uses some software to overwrite the game, this shows the developers need to do something (which they did already), I don't think that you should freak out or make a fuss about it. Let the developers do their job and keep the gameplay under control.
    P/S: You do need to provide more evidence for the authorizing team for the validation, until then, keep your judgements away, you could be potentially harming the person if he/she is innocent.
    Last edited by Ckc Chen; 11-01-2016 at 05:21 AM. Reason: word left out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
    Lets be fair for at least a bit, if the mentioned player uses some software to overwrite the game, this shows the developers need to do something (which they did already), I don't think that you should freak out or make a fuss about it. Let the developers do their job and keep the gameplay under control.
    P/S: You do need to provide more evidence for the authorizing team for the validation, until then, keep your judgements away, you could be potentially harming the person if he/she is innocent.
    I have screenshots of a player (not the one named in this thread) describing to my guildies how he botted 60k of his points and it is suspiciously similar to the way people claim the named botter is behaving in the Somberholt Graveyard map.

I respect the "innocent before proven guilty" approach you are trying to take, but I'm not sure why you would do so given the very suspicious descriptions given in this thread. A sensible person would find it very hard to dismiss whatever is happening as possibly innocent gaming behaviour. Beware of how you choose to advocate inaction. Because if more people start to realize that they can get away with this, grinding Somberholt for points will become even more meaningless since people can do it with no effort at all.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Senseless xD

If u call killing twenty mobs and running to the boss legitly

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
    As you see, I'm not mention anyone names in this thread cause I'm afraid I'm making false assumption for this guy but who did randoms knew exactly who am I talking about cause we have the same situation when he joined the same room. It's just stupid if you see someone do wrong, repeatedly doing same action, don't reply messages, but you don't judge. I mean, we aren't stupid anyways. I am not freaking out or making a fuss but Im thinking that most players plays fairly with dignity while he was just sleeping until his rank up. Yes I agree I need more evidence but I alrd mention here I don't hve record apps and I hope someone will alert with this guy.