Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
Lets be fair for at least a bit, if the mentioned player uses some software to overwrite the game, this shows the developers need to do something (which they did already), I don't think that you should freak out or make a fuss about it. Let the developers do their job and keep the gameplay under control.
P/S: You do need to provide more evidence for the authorizing team for the validation, until then, keep your judgements away, you could be potentially harming the person if he/she is innocent.
As you see, I'm not mention anyone names in this thread cause I'm afraid I'm making false assumption for this guy but who did randoms knew exactly who am I talking about cause we have the same situation when he joined the same room. It's just stupid if you see someone do wrong, repeatedly doing same action, don't reply messages, but you don't judge. I mean, we aren't stupid anyways. I am not freaking out or making a fuss but Im thinking that most players plays fairly with dignity while he was just sleeping until his rank up. Yes I agree I need more evidence but I alrd mention here I don't hve record apps and I hope someone will alert with this guy.