Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I got some Call of Champion Suggestions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default I got some Call of Champion Suggestions!

-Add more champions! (Can't stress that enough!)

-Add Champion Skins.

-Add Chests, where we have a chance to get Champions, skins, currency, badges, or boosts. (like 2x gold, 2x xp, 2x rank increase, etc.)

-Add more Arena Maps. The whole jungle looking map is worn out. Add like a temple looking map or a waterfall map. And when we go into versus or rank, the game auto picks which map we will be fighting in. (Also add maps that match season times, such as Winter, Christmas, Halloween, summer, etc.)

-We need to have Seasons in the game (Just like AL is on Season 9/10 right now)

-Reset Solo Rank every season (And the top 10 or 20 Solo Rank players every season receive a special badge for that season.)

-Add 1v1(Instead of two lanes and a team power up in the middle of the map, have 1 lane and a single power up in the middle of the one lane spawning).

-Add 5v5 and instead of 5mins for this one, make it 8-10mins (3 lanes and two team powerups in between the three lanes).

-Add more leaderboards, such as the top 20 players that has the most achievement pts, kills, assists, towers, bases, wins, games played, etc. At the end of each season, those top players receive special badges for that lb. (Just like AL has a lb and banners for top players, pvp kills, pvp flags captured, etc.)

-Add more tournaments .

-Increase the number of players able to join a team to 5. That way we will have 2 substitutes for 3v3 team rank or be able to have a 5v5 team rank.

-Replace in game pings with team and game chat. Pings are useless. We should use our voices to communicate with our team instead of sending weird signals.

-Add a timer in solo rank. One of the biggest problems in rank is people tend not to start when they realize they have a "bad teammate" and decide to waste other people's time in queue and does not press start and shuffles through champions until that person disbands the queue. When we find a team in solo rank, no matter who is on your team, there should be a 1min timer that counts down and automatically starts the solo game. If a person has not chosen a character and press start within that minute they should get disbanded and lose rank pts for not starting in time.

-And lastly, redesign the CoC ingame look. (So the game can look more appealing and easier to find the things we're looking for)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raww For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great ideas, sadly they won't be implemented. Guess you can't blame them. They didn't make enough money off of CoC to continue updating it. They'd just lose money to implement your ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbingo277 View Post
    Great ideas, sadly they won't be implemented. Guess you can't blame them. They didn't make enough money off of CoC to continue updating it. They'd just lose money to implement your ideas
    I'm still trying to have faith in sts and provide some ideas if they intend to do something with this game in the future. How I see it, sooner or later, they'll have to move on from AL and expand more gaming ideas into their company. What I'm basically saying is, when AL dies down, they may create other games and maybe even come back to this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

its been almost a year since i started playing coc. I will always have hope for this game to get a real update in the future. But until then im not holding my breath.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

what do you think all these wasn't planned by STS?
    Half of it was thought by sts but because of less outcome from the game they just leaving it like the other 5, so don't waste your time in all of these or atleast don't make hopes upon it.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

*shiftyeyes*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    *shiftyeyes*
    God... justg just don't do that make me feel like, *there is going to be an update the next day i woke up*.
    You get me curious....
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."