Thread: I'm confused with all of this. Help me :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I'm confused with all of this. Help me :D

Hi guys, i need some information & tips here.
    I am rogue lv 52 and going to 61 ASAP..
    I want to know. What item should i buy for a great stats? What weapon, armor, helmet, ring, and amulet, and tell me why i should buy it? Don't mind the price, but please gimme some option from the cheapest and most expensive or most effective for me. My main pets are nekro, magma, wrathjaw.
    And, i want to know about skill point. Where should i put it? I am going to be PvE player and going to run elite maps after i got the good stats and after i hit lv 61.
    That's all for now.
    I'll say thank you if you guys answer it
    And sorry if i got some mistakes on my english, still learning here

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Well first let's start with armor.
    Dusk of potency/brutality would be best for helm and armor
    Belt, ring, amulet
    Potency, or venom set is very useful
    Weapon keep immo weapon as proc is useful.
    All the items above will be replaced with new mythic items (weapon, armor, belts, etc) And new set armor will even make the armor obsolete. But it's an envestment till you farm enough coins. Hope this helps a little
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    Well first let's start with armor.
    Dusk of potency/brutality would be best for helm and armor
    Belt, ring, amulet
    Potency, or venom set is very useful
    Weapon keep immo weapon as proc is useful.
    All the items above will be replaced with new mythic items (weapon, armor, belts, etc) And new set armor will even make the armor obsolete. But it's an envestment till you farm enough coins. Hope this helps a little
    Okayy thank you very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

What gear are you currently using? Some suggestions:
    - 52-56: Antignome set or at least 3/5 (armor, helm, ring are cheapest, pick runesteel armor and spry ring), runesteel mythic daggers or better yet level 46 dragon hunter arcane daggers (you will love the way it stuns mob). Run Underhul 2-3 killing mobs only and do the XP dailies.
    - 56-60: you have two choices. First is to continue leveling in Underhul, a faster way, in which case keep the antignome but get duskbringer daggers or bow (potency, brutality or lethality versions) as they give more damage, and the daggers especially, have extra armor. Your second option to level in the new maps which will help you start on the Lightbearer rank system. The process is slower than running strictly Underhul but has the advantage of getting you the points for ranking while you level up. Personally I think it's much easier to run the new map at level 60+ but if you start the new map using the new gear (duskbringer/luminary armor and helm) it might be more survivable, as these come with a lot more armor than the gear from previous expansion.

Start shopping for your level 61 gear at level 60, jewel them (high tier finesse jewels), awaken the weapon till you get good enhancements (I prefer ones that give more dex, str, int, and speed. Others like gold % enhancement, or crit %, or armor).

I'm still using my old ring and pendant at level 61 so can't advise you on which to pick in this category yet. But look for high dex and int items, or high dex and str ones, preferably with a dmg bonus.

Build-wise, always put attribute points (the ones you get when you level) toward dexterity. Max out (5/5) agility, might, knowledge, critical and damage passives. My current build at 61 is as follows:
    5/5 aimed shot
    5/5 noxious bolt
    5/5 shadow storm shot
    4/5 razor shield (no bleed)
    1/5 shadow piercer

The rest of the points I put in nox bolt and shadow storm shot masteries. The skills set is pretty standard, when I respec I usually just change the mastery.

In Underhul and Rengol I use aimed shot, nox bolt, shadow storm shot (or shadow piercer), and razor shield to counter the stuns. In Somberholt I use aimed shot, nox bolt, shadow storm shot and shadow piercer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    What gear are you currently using? Some suggestions:
    - 52-56: Antignome set or at least 3/5 (armor, helm, ring are cheapest, pick runesteel armor and spry ring), runesteel mythic daggers or better yet level 46 dragon hunter arcane daggers (you will love the way it stuns mob). Run Underhul 2-3 killing mobs only and do the XP dailies.
    - 56-60: you have two choices. First is to continue leveling in Underhul, a faster way, in which case keep the antignome but get duskbringer daggers or bow (potency, brutality or lethality versions) as they give more damage, and the daggers especially, have extra armor. Your second option to level in the new maps which will help you start on the Lightbearer rank system. The process is slower than running strictly Underhul but has the advantage of getting you the points for ranking while you level up. Personally I think it's much easier to run the new map at level 60+ but if you start the new map using the new gear (duskbringer/luminary armor and helm) it might be more survivable, as these come with a lot more armor than the gear from previous expansion.

Start shopping for your level 61 gear at level 60, jewel them (high tier finesse jewels), awaken the weapon till you get good enhancements (I prefer ones that give more dex, str, int, and speed. Others like gold % enhancement, or crit %, or armor).

I'm still using my old ring and pendant at level 61 so can't advise you on which to pick in this category yet. But look for high dex and int items, or high dex and str ones, preferably with a dmg bonus.

Build-wise, always put attribute points (the ones you get when you level) toward dexterity. Max out (5/5) agility, might, knowledge, critical and damage passives. My current build at 61 is as follows:
    5/5 aimed shot
    5/5 noxious bolt
    5/5 shadow storm shot
    4/5 razor shield (no bleed)
    1/5 shadow piercer

The rest of the points I put in nox bolt and shadow storm shot masteries. The skills set is pretty standard, when I respec I usually just change the mastery.

In Underhul and Rengol I use aimed shot, nox bolt, shadow storm shot (or shadow piercer), and razor shield to counter the stuns. In Somberholt I use aimed shot, nox bolt, shadow storm shot and shadow piercer.

Hope this helps.
    Okay bro its helping me so much.. Sorry for late resp )