Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 8 second interval between glowstik shields

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    My earlier statement about percentages was fine. The reason you had difficulty understanding was because of your mediocre reading and comprehension skills.
    Personal testing doesn't necessarily have to be with the item itself.
    "I am not a citizen of your country. Therefore, I say your testing is faulty." Lol?
    None of your replies are productive either, so I would think you are getting triggered just as much . Maybe you should take your own advice and stop replying first.
    What's your problem dude? Why do you still feel the need to continue this when you clearly started it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Keep in mind this person will say just about anything to buff glow stick. He even claimed that the 95% shield was not functioning as intended. I personally tested and it in fact was. Maybe he forgot to equip his gear or was lagging.
    Please tell me what the need was for this? ^
    It had "I want to start drama on this thread because the OP will surely retaliate" written all over it.

The OP even asked for you to stop clogging up this thread with your garbage just because you feel this is some competition. Get real dude.

Its the usual behavior to retaliate. Why did you feel the need to start?

The OP can really be savage lol. I feel sorry for you because he/she hasn't even loaded the gun. You should stop.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 11-03-2016 at 12:38 PM.