Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 8 second interval between glowstik shields

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    You're right. But it's not just these people who are at fault, the OP has quite the attitude that can spark some arguments. It would be best if they (Perceval) would moderate their attitude, as well as the others who replied.
    I realize it's hard. I'm really hot headed at times too, when it comes to stuff that pisses me off... But that's not helping the discussion, try to understand that, Perceval

I can't time Nekro's duration right now, but I've always been told to wait 5 seconds between shields, and it's worked for me (although I always count slowly, since I have a tendency of starting to count with 1 instead of 0).

I don't own Glowstik, so I'll assume it's 8 seconds like OP said it seems pretty rough given how the shield only lasts 6 seconds (it's already difficult to make the 95-75% damage reduction really count! Or so I assume).
    I haven't seen a lot of replies commenting on this, but I think it's a bit too much. Of course it could turn out to be overpowered, but I can't really tell :s
    Agreed. No one is innocent here but it should be understood that such gang style attacks on a thread act as a trigger that results in such reactions as those shown by the OP. Especially when the comments aren't even related to the topic but some kind of personal hatred of the OP.

As you stated, most of these people aren't even commenting on the topic itself.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 11-02-2016 at 08:44 AM.