Thread: Silly opinion about shield counters(nekro aa,mages shield etc)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool Silly opinion about shield counters(nekro aa,mages shield etc)

Just a normal day in AL pvp me and my team(random team) got matched up to a 4 man deathball team with a tank 2 rogues and a mage and of course they are all using NEKRO. My team also consist of the same classes and pets, after countless clashes, gangbangs and never ending SHIELDS I feel like there is too much defensive mechanics happening in pvp compared to the counters it has. I was happy when sts made a counter for evironment effects like Stampy's AA which is good for Korruption's AA it sounds fair isnt it? So I was thinking what about a pet that has an AA that can remove shields! great brilliant isnt it because with a pet that nukes shield you can finally find a window of oppurtunity to penetrate the warriors thick hide,mages unending shield spam and you will be able to neutralize the aggression of those rouges with skyhigh damages (assuming they all have nekro). So I brought up the topic to my guild hoping to get a good reaction but instead they said it doesnt make sense and they are so defensive about it even though its just an opinion and probably not going to happen anyway. So I brought the Korruption and Stampty aa's and told them so "that doesnt make sense then?, the same logic as a pet that has an AA that nukes a Shield(ex nekro's shield)" so they dont give a care to Korruption's aa having a counter and then when just an opinion about a counter to Nekros aa they lose all thier minds.

Come on guys Nekro has been a meta for too long in this game, what about a new meta with a pet that has an AA that removes or has a chance to remove a shield lets say it removes a existing shield to the nearest enemy with a cooldown the same with nekros AA cooldown. So what do you guys think about this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkstarsfury For This Useful Post: