Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: insane halloween lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Event LB running needs preparation mentally, physically and socially. It is a unique experience not for everyone but it is fun. I ran winter event LB 2015(3 weeks) rogue category and dang i shouldve ran warrior or mage theyre easier to maintain, good thing this was done during the holidays.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Yes applause for the honest and hardcore event lb runners for the cheaters boooo!

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

There are honest players in leader board runners. It is true they just run like 16 to 17 hrs a days continuously. I know one of them fall sick but they didn't quit. Yeah it is unbelievable until I know them personally. But that is what they are.

I never run leader board, I happen to run with them to cheer them some times. they are so fast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Before you go confront someone that she is a cheater Eye has putted a lot of work and energy into this event, she has slept in fact only 4 to 5 hours and still sit all day farming for the first place she did not care how much she spent when we talk about platinums she's just very happy with her result even when she had said that her health deteriorated because of the event. I understand that people like to see players play fair, but let me be clear many things whether it's in the game or out in the real world there are always some rotten apples among. She has run down along with leaderboard players together, you can get your finger to point everywhere but does that help you? No, because sometimes other people can simply not accept. Sorry if I defend her, but I know her personally and that says a lot that someone handles a lot of work to have fun people can have their opinions, but so do people like me have their opinion as well because of knowing someone personally.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

some people are quite open about account sharing but nothing seems to happen... was it last event that some greasy player lost all gear to someone they were account sharing with? did a thread and youtube vid begging for items? perhaps I'm misremembering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Its from Eye line i just posting because she asked me to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

One more message from her

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

why is there any need of proving something? as a mater of fact i havent given any names if she got offended im sorry to say but ... nvm..
    and to post someone elses ss here..
    speeachless.. and pretty rude aswell. just scroll up and read my post befor starting to attak somebody.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Sorry but I'm just posting because she isn't able or don't want to create forum account. No hate tbh i don't see whats rude in posting ss for someone. To be clear i did and she did read whole thread
    Last edited by resurrected; 11-02-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

That ss makes me feel better about my plat spendings! Lol anyways if they spend that much plat and hours on this game than thats their choice tbh. Its a real grind getting to those lbs regardless of the way u get there.

Eyebags the size of a beach ball, sleep equal the to time i run a mile, and empty wallets/bank accounts is what makes u cool anyways right? Hehe jk

ENJOY THE GAME Wooohhh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

lmao so thats not beeing rude?
    anyways as a normal human everyone would have protected their friends in such a situation.
    if you dont have to fear something then just play your game as u do.
    and yeah i dont know you and you dont know me either so instead of starting talking like this 'cry' and 'noob' and all i wont get down on this niveou and just say this. this is a forum to discuss things. noone has to reply or answer if they dont want but still i am free to post what i think..
    noone said u cant protect ur self but at least keep the trash talk for urself.

Last edited by mssweety; 11-02-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post

this got me curious ( even though its a bit obvious)

given a situation where in lets say i have 4 devices: a computer, a tablet and 2 phones

where i can freely open my account to play

so this event can out and im busy working and i can only play X amount of hours depends on their free time now since that is the case what if i leave my extra phone and tablet lets just say to a friend or siblings and have them run the event

then that means even with the unusual points that i have in the event nobody can say that i shared my account because i own those devices and nobody knows my account email or password how can i be accused for account sharing if i did not share my account??

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE SCENARIO TO GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO THE ACCUSED ( kinda unfair we make speculations without enough grounds right?)
    well princes ur right but if someone sister or brother or who ever even plays on these devices i still dont think that they deserve it do they? since it isnt something they achived them self.
    and i didnt give any names out but as i meantioned the thing with the 1 who got paid 100k for each hour of play.. was as a fact. not something i got our of my head by myself either.
    but anyways. some as i mentioned in my post i see and know ppl who sleep 4 hrs a day. its just weird to see those ppl having around 130k points only. thats all im saying. and many ppl gave up days befor coz its just impossible to catch up.
    idk why ppl get me wrong though. as i said aswell on my post im speaking for many many others here. not only my self i just have the courage to post it others might not

Last edited by mssweety; 11-02-2016 at 05:21 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    well i know people who did not sleep at all too and the reason why they gave up is they lack resources ( gold, plat, energy) to run the event

best example for that for me is hvckingz ( sorry to name drop but i saw his persistence he is my guildmate)

on the first three days of the event he is in the top 1-3 for warrior and i saw how he grinded to get their but since he needed more gold plat and energy to keep running we ended up trying to help him by giving him energies and gold and candies to maintain his spot ( we are very proud of his achievements as a guild and as a family) but still our combine resources was not enough to suffice his needs so his rank ends up dropping

if he had enough energy, gold and plats im sure that he can earn that much of a points like eye

so i can't really say if there was an anomaly going on with the point I am not friends with eye and i only see her toon in expe camp every now and then but she wears a speed set if she has nothing to do in real life and can spend her whole 24 hours in game sure her points is possible...

she is not a robot but me personally i can stay awake for the whole 48 hours sleep for 2 hours and be ready for another 2 days because of the nature of my work so i guess her points is possible

yeah ur definitly right those who ran for lb they have to grind theres no other way on earth.
    and i can imagine every single lb runner is spending lots of gold( all their gold)
    and seriously a lot of real money aswell. its not only about the rog lb. ofc same for mage and warr lb( which is wayyy easier if u just look at the points on each class)

i just shared what i thought/heard
    i still wish everyone good luck.. 1 day to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

lol there u go again lmao.
    dont u have a leaderboard to run..
    u seem pretty peacefull yeah i can see. i didnt use a single bad word to you and your ss's say a lot about you. im still beeing nice and yes i have free time and i wont ask anyone on what to spend my time on. this is getting annoying. if you cant take it just leave it. no need to try to open a drama here. this is a place to discuss things. be a bit respectfull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

and resurrected u know that theres a place where u can pm me these things instead of starting to cause an issue here.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Closed. This is becoming an unproductive thread.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post: