Thread: LB Ties?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    In Halloween 2014 I tied #7 warrior, it's just the right thing to do...you'd know if you were ever in that position - it's simply respectful.

I was asked to tie by a guy I had been running with during the event through another friend, I had nothing to lose as top 25 received all 3 vanity's back then, but I spent 30-40mill on energy and I'm sure 26th place spent around 20+mill and a lot of time, he deserved it.

(My friend was 27th and no one would tie for him, also a reason why I tied, he spent 20mill and just got a banner)

- Imagine spending that much and only getting some platinum and ankhs!

As for the top 5, it's most likely personal gain as they may feel insecure of being taken over in points so they tie, they also save time and resources on additional runs.

P.S people always forget, it's just a game...don't make such a big deal over something so insignificant.
    Also, I vouched never to run an event for lb again...it was so boring and time consuming...lol
    Everyone on this thread assumes that I've never ran an event lb for some reason, I have and I do understand the struggle, I was simply asking a question because I thought STS has changed this.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Everyone on this thread assumes that I've never ran an event lb for some reason, I have and I do understand the struggle, I was simply asking a question because I thought STS has changed this.
    Sorry, I knew you'd see it that way, I just meant in general for everyone.
    Also, I know you've ran events before lol, I know your toons ...you know mine just not this one muaha

Also wasn't sure if you'd ever been in #26-30 position...you'd want people to tie for you, so it's just kind to do the same is what I meant.

Wasn't aimed towards you lol just to clarify.