Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Altar @ Mausoleum and After Boss teleport with NPC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Cool Altar @ Mausoleum and After Boss teleport with NPC

Altar:
    I've notice that when someone or myself pick up the Altar on the mausoleum floors gives buff to myself and sometime to Party as well but then if you use the teleport (shortcut) on the floor the Buff is gone.

Not sure if this was intended, however, the workaround is not to use the teleport and walk all the way back. (which is time consuming) :P

Also, you loose buff from altar if you Die which it would be normal for this to happen, I think.

Also, may I ask if possible for how long the buffs will last (from altar)?

NPC that teleport you back to town (After killing big boss) in Mausoleum :
    Floors 1 and 2: Is about that moment when the Final (Big Boss) is about to Die and has 5% of health or less, everyone gets desperate to kill and try to survive you start using all your spells, hit them with the regular attack button and when the boos die, right on that second you get Teleport back to Chance of Light...then you asked what just happened? below is the answer:

You were to (near)close to the NPC there and on your worthless effort to obtain a good drop or get your two tokens you pressed too many buttons without realizing and not by choice you were talking to NPC and got teleport back to City (all this happened in just 1 single second). Now, dam you made a mistake but let me get back right click on one of your PT members and...what now? the Join button is grayed out even tho they are all there.

I strongly believe the two concerns above could be bugs, just giving you guys heads up and if this can be fixed I highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Yamir

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YamirL View Post
    Altar:
    I've notice that when someone or myself pick up the Altar on the mausoleum floors gives buff to myself and sometime to Party as well but then if you use the teleport (shortcut) on the floor the Buff is gone.

Not sure if this was intended, however, the workaround is not to use the teleport and walk all the way back. (which is time consuming) :P

Also, you loose buff from altar if you Die which it would be normal for this to happen, I think.

Also, may I ask if possible for how long the buffs will last (from altar)?

NPC that teleport you back to town (After killing big boss) in Mausoleum :
    Floors 1 and 2: Is about that moment when the Final (Big Boss) is about to Die and has 5% of health or less, everyone gets desperate to kill and try to survive you start using all your spells, hit them with the regular attack button and when the boos die, right on that second you get Teleport back to Chance of Light...then you asked what just happened? below is the answer:

You were to (near)close to the NPC there and on your worthless effort to obtain a good drop or get your two tokens you pressed too many buttons without realizing and not by choice you were talking to NPC and got teleport back to City (all this happened in just 1 single second). Now, dam you made a mistake but let me get back right click on one of your PT members and...what now? the Join button is grayed out even tho they are all there.

I strongly believe the two concerns above could be bugs, just giving you guys heads up and if this can be fixed I highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Yamir
    We're working on a solution to the Altar Buff problem, though it won't be fixed with today's release. Thanks for the report!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Tip when boss health is almost 0 stop spamming attacks that would help prevent accidental teleporting back to town.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

For next week I have put in a change that should restrict interacting with the "[Return to Town]" until you are no longer flagged as in combat.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post: