Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mausoleum map -after update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Mausoleum map -after update

That mission which went from killing 16 bosses to killing 5 mini bosses only in mausoleum, really ruined the map ..
    I've been farming graveyard and mausoleum and noticed the differences before and after the update..
    1.First, mausoleum does not even give 100% probability that the mini boss spawn (10 runs both floors and got 2 miniboss)
    2.The chance of loot items is worse than graveyard and even the mobs after the update you notice the difference, they are more difficult
    The problem of loot been since the second stage was able, until you can notice the little chance of loot by counting the symia egg assets in all Arlor and I am not surprised to say that there are no more than 4

Otherwise ty so much for that new quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I really don't notice the 'nerf' in mausoleum at all. As mentioned above completing the 5 mini boss in mausoleum is really hard to at a point where players won't even bother to do it. Either make minibosses spawn 100% in let's say Mausoleum II or actually nerf the mobs in mausoleum. I'd rather ONLY do the 100 mobs and one random boss daily in graveyard than dying so many times to complete the 5 mini boss in mausoleum quest.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

didn't realize any issue too to the map... just random loot as usual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

At least random jack with tokens and energy made running these maps a little more bearable. Right now it's pretty dull and extremely repetitive
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Feel nothing change there, anyone?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fsuryo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

i thought the idea of the update was to make completing the daily quests more rewarding and more attractive for all players to do ..... as well as get us running the mausoleum?
    Right now the dailies are even harder and slower, to the point that i (and probably lots of end gamers) wont bother doing the mini boss quest. Its highly inefficient ... now even less coins .... and even less mob kills?
    That community bar 100,000 daily quests is gonna grind to a hault ..... specifically as our coin inv is capped at 1000.
    "shrug of shoulders"
    Before update i completed boss kill daily every day .... now im not doing it at all.
    And once my coins are maxed at 1000 (currently 925) i will have zero motivation to run the expansion with dedication ... until stage 4 when i can spend the hard earned coins wisely. Stage four is many months away i reckon ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There were 2 dailies available before update. Now there are also 2 which worth to run.

I like the idea of this expansion, but it got boring already because of these unrealistic goals. 100k dailies for next stage is just too much and god knows what we gonna have to accomplish next stages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls sts nerf the daily quest bar to 40k or we will have to wait for 1 month.
    Also do something about miniboss quest , cant complete after running 5 hr.
    I nearly have 750 token.. once i have 1000 token then i stop running or remove stage requirement from balanced token vendor..rank reqiurement is ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I didn't notice any mob nerf as well. completing 5 miniboss in musoleum is not that hard. mini boss can spawn in muso 1 and 2. people don't look for them. instead they go one way straight to boss like in graveyard. also in musoleum you can find multiple miniboss in muso. if its in muso 2, mini drops 2 tokens as well. it worth to run musoleum instead of graveyard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

completing 5 miniboss in musoleum is impossible 1 day out of 10+ "successful" run only 2 mini boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As I notice, mobs level down 1 lvl, floor 1 become blue lvl 61 (was dark blue lvl 62) floor 2 become yellow lvl 63 (was orange lvl 64) BUT I fell they Hit harder, more often die compare before.
    My conclusion : mobs hp and/or armor lower than before, but their hit/damage higher than before.
    Last edited by Goen; 11-04-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amokaachi View Post
    I like the idea of this expansion, but it got boring already because of these unrealistic goals. 100k dailies for next stage is just too much and god knows what we gonna have to accomplish next stages.
    Love the word: unrealistic

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

HM, i think pple found not minis cause they offen run straight to boss. For me, maus not feel hard, i like mausruns and prefer a Team that clear all map. Yes, it takes more time then grave, but i die the minis yesterday fast and got more points then grave. For me Maus more interesting to fight then grave. When all ever run straight to boss minis hard to find. I understand grave more easy and lot of pple still run there for farm points. For myself i like the new dailey more then the dailey before cause give me Chance to get pple who run Maus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

+1 for this thread. Sts make another bad move. Devs really need make Mausoleum become more attractive and efficient than graveyard before changing the quest. I think it's a good idea to reduce to 5 kill, but please not miniboss once again please not miniboss. Devs can change it to the main boss instead mini boss. At least ppl will feel better than current situation anyway although graveyard still on top favorite. If devs do nothing, I believe "Grave Distractions" quest will be the brand new abandon quest in this expansion. Consider it please, thx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zikovsky For This Useful Post:

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

We're hearing both positive and negatives about the change, so it needs more time to simmer. A major difference is that Minibosses in the Mausoleum also grant Tokens, and are usually found by exploring and not running to the boss.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

If thats true its good news for tanks it will make them more needed in those maps.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goen View Post
    As I notice, mobs level down 1 lvl, floor 1 become blue lvl 61 (was dark blue lvl 62) floor 2 become yellow lvl 63 (was orange lvl 64) BUT I fell they Hit harder, more often die compare before.
    My conclusion : mobs hp and/or armor lower than before, but their hit/damage higher than before.
    Meant to reply with qoute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

The mobs definitely seem nerfed. I don't know if their health or armor had been been reduced, but they do die faster and hit less hard, even on Floor 2. This makes for faster run. In fact, I think some of the deaths in my party resulted not so much because thr mobs are hitting hard, but because we got too confident in doing large pulls and missed some mages that cursed.

But yeah, minibosses spawn rate could do with a little tweaking. I completed my dailies in about 1.5 hour, admittedly about as long as it usually took me to complete the 16 bosses daily with PUG. We explored every nook and cranny but found more altars (and what's with the 50 XP that drop grom mobs near altar?) than minibosses.

I haven't run with randoms much in mausoleum after the update, but the only time I PUG'd last night the map filled in about two minutes: two warriors, a mage and my rogue. We cleared Floors 1 and 2 no problem, pretty fast, with no death. Hoping the same holds true when I need to do more PUG runs.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-04-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We're hearing both positive and negatives about the change, so it needs more time to simmer. A major difference is that Minibosses in the Mausoleum also grant Tokens, and are usually found by exploring and not running to the boss.
    Cara im not new, and my Team are good players we went running every street geeting empty ones, also im "getting" 50xp for each teleporter but im 61, thats funny, might be lvl 62 soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I am not from a PVE guild thus normally i run random on map 1 ... and 2 ... tried like 5-6 x i didnt even find a mini boss gave up this hopeless daily .. i wish the killing normal boss for 16x is back it is so much more easier to complete !