Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How would you feel about a new character?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How would you feel about a new character?

On the CoC twitter, they've pretty much confirmed Gobi is gonna be released soon. Then some random person complained about how they should fix the games (glitches/bugs I guess) before adding new heroes.

So what do you guys think? Fix some bugs or release more heroes?

I honestly want heroes, but maybe that's just me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

No point in content if its going to be filled with bugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I really haven't come across many though, only thing I would fix is match making

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbingo277 View Post
    I really haven't come across many though, only thing I would fix is match making
    There are a couple, including zaar teleporting middle on black ice, shard walking back instead of teleporting quick on mirage, and the use of a skill when you didn't press it. But all in all I'll choose a new champ over a couple bugs 😎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

or on some android devices(like mine) the game forces close after 1-2 matches

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The only bug am worried about is Cash(jk)

Practice Matches give:-
    Winner : 1250 Cash
    Defeated : 625 Cash

Versus Matches give;-
    Winner : 2500+1st win of the day 1K Cash
    Defeated : 1250 cash

If players dont wanna get defeated themselves in versus match & get 1250 cash they can earn the same amount of gold in practice matches without effecting their overall statistics. What i am saying is it would be nice if they could increase the amount of cash in versus matches for winner, looser & also in daily quests.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

This will also come with the new client:

Game Changes/ Tweaks

+ Champions should no longer pause immediately after dashing.
    + Improvements to teleportation behavior.
    + Improved the behavior of talents which apply effects when falling below a certain health threshold.
    + Players are now required to have a Champion at Tier 10 and complete 20 practice matches before being able to play a ranked match.

Champion Tweaks/ Balance Changes:

+ Ash: Base hp increased to 620 (from 530).
    + Cobal: Increased the model size of Cobal.
    + Khalid (Sands of Time): Reduced heal per second to 30 on allies, 15 on self (from 35 on allies, 16 on self).
    + Jack (Soul Riot): Adjusted base heal from Soul Riot to heal allies for 70, and Jack for 50 (from 60 health to both). Adjusted healing over time to heal Jack for 12 per second, allies for 18 per second (from 15 for both).
    + Magmatus (Molten Charge): Reduced the push distance to 2 (from 5).
    + Shard (Mirage): Shard’s Clone is now untargetable for the first second it’s alive.
    + Violet (Cooties): Base damage decreased to 27 (from 30). Damage over time decreased to 75 (from 80).
    + Violet (Itsy Bitsy Spidy): Explosion damage decreased to 60 (from 64). Damage over time decreased to 60 (from 66).
    + Violet (Vile Vomit): Base vomit damage reduced to 20 (from 27). Resistance Debuff decreased to 18% (from 20%).
    + Zaar (Frostburn): Corrected an issue which caused ability and talent damage to mismatch. Ability no longer freezes, instead applies a snare for the same duration. Increased ability cast time.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post A few important suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Game Changes/ Tweaks

+ Improved the behavior of talents which apply effects when falling below a certain health threshold.
    + Players are now required to have a Champion at Tier 10 and complete 20 practice matches before being able to play a ranked match.

+ Khalid (Sands of Time): Reduced heal per second to 30 on allies, 15 on self (from 35 on allies, 16 on self).
    + Jack (Soul Riot): Adjusted base heal from Soul Riot to heal allies for 70, and Jack for 50 (from 60 health to both). Adjusted healing over time to heal Jack for 12 per second, allies for 18 per second (from 15 for both).
    + Shard (Mirage): Shard’s Clone is now untargetable for the first second it’s alive.
    + Violet (Cooties): Base damage decreased to 27 (from 30). Damage over time decreased to 75 (from 80).
    + Violet (Itsy Bitsy Spidy): Explosion damage decreased to 60 (from 64). Damage over time decreased to 60 (from 66).
    + Violet (Vile Vomit): Base vomit damage reduced to 20 (from 27). Resistance Debuff decreased to 18% (from 20%).
    + Zaar (Frostburn): Corrected an issue which caused ability and talent damage to mismatch. Ability no longer freezes, instead applies a snare for the same duration. Increased ability cast time.

My username is SHole(40 k kills) and I have some comments about this update. I don't feel that vio requires a nerf. Before the update, she is already weak compared to cinder or zaar. Reasons: she gets killed in an instant by assasins, and has no escape potential from stuns. Cinder and zaar, on the other hand, can escape assassins easily. Please reconsider.
    Moreover, zaar has been greatly nerfed in this patch. It is wise to ask about the opinions of other pros in the game and see how they will react. (I don't know how to play zaar, so I can't give my opinions). The best zaar player in the game is Chacho. Chacho has been in many 1v1 pro zaar duels and dominated most of them. Please talk to him about it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eddyshe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Game Changes/ Tweaks

Gary you nerfed one of class that was already dying fast. Its now like you took shield from mage in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
    My username is SHole(40 k kills) and I have some comments about this update. I don't feel that vio requires a nerf. Before the update, she is already weak compared to cinder or zaar. Reasons: she gets killed in an instant by assasins, and has no escape potential from stuns. Cinder and zaar, on the other hand, can escape assassins easily. Please reconsider.
    Moreover, zaar has been greatly nerfed in this patch. It is wise to ask about the opinions of other pros in the game and see how they will react. (I don't know how to play zaar, so I can't give my opinions). The best zaar player in the game is Chacho. Chacho has been in many 1v1 pro zaar duels and dominated most of them. Please talk to him about it.
    Lol Chacho's poster boy much? Anyways, Violet is barely getting needed in this update. You and I both know Violets skills are a one combo killer if all successfully lands an enemy. So this little nerf provides an opening for enemies to have a chance to regain themselves. And as for violets inability to survive against assassins, I think the most effective way to survive is kiting (or "tower hugging"). As for Zaar, all they are changing is frostburn. And once again, Zaar is a one combo killer. This also provides leeway for enemies to have a chance against him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raww View Post
    Lol Chacho's poster boy much? Anyways, Violet is barely getting needed in this update. You and I both know Violets skills are a one combo killer if all successfully lands an enemy. So this little nerf provides an opening for enemies to have a chance to regain themselves. And as for violets inability to survive against assassins, I think the most effective way to survive is kiting (or "tower hugging"). As for Zaar, all they are changing is frostburn. And once again, Zaar is a one combo killer. This also provides leeway for enemies to have a chance against him.

We both know cinder, sera, grimnir, mackenna, scorch, feng and magmatus ade one combo killers. Then why not nerf them all? Your argument is invalid.

Moreover, if vio is fighting these one combo killer champs, she is just supposed to tower hug? What kind of logic is that?

Finally, I''m speaking this harshly because u were the first one to be rude towards my comment. "Chacho's poster boy much?" There's no need to be rude. Even if you don't feel that you've done anything wrong, you made me feel agitated.

I dont even need your stupid comment to begin with, considering how rude you are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea she needs the nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

We both know cinder, sera, grimnir, mackenna, scorch, feng and magmatus ade one combo killers. Then why not nerf them all? Your argument is invalid.

Moreover, if vio is fighting these one combo killer champs, she is just supposed to tower hug? What kind of logic is that?

Finally, I''m speaking this harshly because u were the first one to be rude towards my comment. "Chacho's poster boy much?" There's no need to be rude. Even if you don't feel that you've done anything wrong, you made me feel agitated.

I dont even need your stupid comment to begin with, considering how rude you are
    First, calm down dude you don't have to cry. Cinder is not a one hit combo due to the fact she had only one ignition skill, which leads to her bonus dmg. If I was see on fire by Cinder, I would know not to continue to approach her, thus giving me leeway to regroup my strategy. I agree with you about magmatus. But scorch and seraphina are assassins, meaning they kill quick, also validates their one combo kill setups. Same for Grimnir and Mack, being fighters. They're almost as dangerous as assassins, but with more armor and less dmg. P.S. you were rude to me first in game, so why should I show you any respect?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raww View Post
    First, calm down dude you don't have to cry. Cinder is not a one hit combo due to the fact she had only one ignition skill, which leads to her bonus dmg. If I was see on fire by Cinder, I would know not to continue to approach her, thus giving me leeway to regroup my strategy. I agree with you about magmatus. But scorch and seraphina are assassins, meaning they kill quick, also validates their one combo kill setups. Same for Grimnir and Mack, being fighters. They're almost as dangerous as assassins, but with more armor and less dmg. P.S. you were rude to me first in game, so why should I show you any respect?

Haha. All this talk and you give no solution for vio? So your point still stands: that vio has to tower hug and not fight assasins, magmatus and cinder. Why is this?
    Because vio is too weak. And you can't admit it. You know how vio is weak, and all pros know this. Why don't you just say she's countered by a lot of champs and doesn't need another nerf?

Because you're angry at me and stubborn.

I dont even want to waste my energy on someone as stubborn and irrational as you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Haha. All this talk and you give no solution for vio? So your point still stands: that vio has to tower hug and not fight assasins, magmatus and cinder. Why is this?
    Because vio is too weak. And you can't admit it. You know how vio is weak, and all pros know this. Why don't you just say she's countered by a lot of champs and doesn't need another nerf?

Because you're angry at me and stubborn.

I dont even want to waste my energy on someone as stubborn and irrational as you are.
    Lol I'm being stubborn because I agreed with you on magmatus? I didn't plan to respond with your second vio opinion bc I already responded to your first argument about her. Yea I'm being irrational bc I support StS violet nerf decision. 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Plus, you think I'm rude because I don't join your matches or respond to you. I'm a busy man and most of my friends know that I have always been studying. If you force me to disregard my studies and play with you, what kind of friens are you?
    Last edited by eddyshe; 11-07-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea. You can't even find a good reason to attack my argument. That's empty talk, showing how foolish you are. Just keep quiet for your sake.
    Last edited by eddyshe; 11-07-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yea. You can't even find a good reason to attack my argument. That's empty talk, showing how foolish you are. Just keep quiet for your sake.
    Jesus Christ dude all I came to talk about was my support for StS' update, and you come here salty over me calling you a poster boy (which was a joke btw, bc I put "lol" after it). I would love to keep entertaining your comments, unfortunately that would not be appropriate for this thread.

Back to my Opinion: The violet nerf is necessary and I support it, as it provides leeway for enemies. Violet is a mage, a range character best played alongside an ally, rather than having an assassins capability to be a one combo killer. Like I stated, this nerf isn't big, so it shouldn't effect players effectiveness of using her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea. It's not a good joke at all.
    Anyways, thanks for the neutral tone. I might not agree with you. But our reasons both have some good truth in it. We'll see what happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justg View Post
    this will also come with the new client:

Game changes/ tweaks

+ champions should no longer pause immediately after dashing.
    + improvements to teleportation behavior.
    + improved the behavior of talents which apply effects when falling below a certain health threshold.
    + players are now required to have a champion at tier 10 and complete 20 practice matches before being able to play a ranked match.

Champion tweaks/ balance changes:

+ ash: Base hp increased to 620 (from 530).
    + cobal: Increased the model size of cobal.
    + khalid (sands of time): Reduced heal per second to 30 on allies, 15 on self (from 35 on allies, 16 on self).
    + jack (soul riot): Adjusted base heal from soul riot to heal allies for 70, and jack for 50 (from 60 health to both). Adjusted healing over time to heal jack for 12 per second, allies for 18 per second (from 15 for both).
    + magmatus (molten charge): Reduced the push distance to 2 (from 5).
    + shard (mirage): Shard’s clone is now untargetable for the first second it’s alive.
    + violet (cooties): Base damage decreased to 27 (from 30). Damage over time decreased to 75 (from 80).
    + violet (itsy bitsy spidy): Explosion damage decreased to 60 (from 64). Damage over time decreased to 60 (from 66).
    + violet (vile vomit): Base vomit damage reduced to 20 (from 27). Resistance debuff decreased to 18% (from 20%).
    + zaar (frostburn): Corrected an issue which caused ability and talent damage to mismatch. Ability no longer freezes, instead applies a snare for the same duration. Increased ability cast time.

y so much nerf for violet ???!!!
    Even many other champions deal more damage than violet does y not nerf them to ??
    Y r u jsut targeting violet ??
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 11-07-2016 at 10:48 PM.