Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL 2016 Winter Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default PL 2016 Winter Event

Some ideas for Winter event 2016...
    Post on this thread about your ideas.

mine is l71 elites and black dragon sets back to pl ty. Or bring them back as "Vanity Pack" 1000 plat each pack. <<<<<---- Would be awesome as vanitys those items

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I personally think it would be great if STS made new creations of winter items which would be budget friendly. I also like the idea of having plat packs but I don't approve of having old items back. I already explained this on your previous post, (which I don't know what happened to the comment).
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    I personally think it would be great if STS made new creations of winter items which would be budget friendly. I also like the idea of having plat packs but I don't approve of having old items back. I already explained this on your previous post, (which I don't know what happened to the comment).
    You said you got 1 old item and thats y u dont like other ppl get one ? idk if it was your post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    You said you got 1 old item and thats y u dont like other ppl get one ? idk if it was your post
    No. I said old players that do have these old items will be annoyed if sts did something like this. There needs to be some respect and difference for our old players in our game. The game would not be as fun as it is now if everyone looked the same or had the same gear. These items are discontinued and were limited time only. As they were clearly, 'limited time items,' there is no point of ruining it and bringing them back in game.
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanbemani1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    No. I said old players that do have these old items will be annoyed if sts did something like this. There needs to be some respect and difference for our old players in our game. The game would not be as fun as it is now if everyone looked the same or had the same gear. These items are discontinued and were limited time only. As they were clearly, 'limited time items,' there is no point of ruining it and bringing them back in game.
    what happened when sts bringed those forgotten items back with new lvl ? nothig negative, game became more active.
    so they should bring them as new lvl but same look.
    there is not many old players left in game so no one care of this "old player" reason.. sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Also Bringing those "first weekend lvl cap vanity prizes" would be awesome!! Like Volcano hat, cop hat, and a few more of those!!!
    We wanna look cool to love play the game =) thise old items give us everything we want =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Also Bringing those "first weekend lvl cap vanity prizes" would be awesome!! Like Volcano hat, cop hat, and a few more of those!!!
    We wanna look cool to love play the game =) thise old items give us everything we want =)
    Sad.
    This is for you...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 259
Size:  84.8 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Tbh bringing back those gears is not a too bad idea. I disagree to bring back the items as same as they are now, but they could be recolored atleast.
    For example, bringing them (recolored) back for a limited time as a vanity pack where you randomly get one-three items could boost the income of the game maybe. Does not require too much effort I guess as the only thing needed to do is recolor it and put it in the store.

Also those items like L71 elites are very overpriced. Imagine someone new starting the game. Then hears that one of those L71 elites are 100m+, Black dragons: who knows? Is there even one for sale? and all those other discontinued items that are overpriced and just a few can afford?
    It seems like PL has a closed community where only the rich players are racing with eachother. I don't see a possible way for a newcomer to compete against those players at any time. Maye that is why the game is dying?
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

LOL you've asked so many times. STS probably wont bring it back. Quit asking lol. (Love the dead horse) but seriously they wont bring it back. Lucky we got gold and green fbow's. Im guessing you dont have them and want them.
    Sebbyc-110

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bring them back. this oldies who still not stopping attacking new ideas are the reason what happened to pl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maridos View Post
    Bring them back. this oldies who still not stopping attacking new ideas are the reason what happened to pl.
    yes kill the oldies! they have been keeping this game going for years- they must be stopped!
    your funny Wau

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I'm conflicted about Winter 2016 as it is. Further conflict (while it seems like it *should* be super-helpful) doesn't really help.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: