Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Messed up display and level bugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Messed up display and level bugs

Didn't see anything in the bug forum, so I hope this isn't a repeat. 4th gen iPod touch and the toggle button for skills is right under the potions. Pain in the tush to have 2/3 of you skills disappear when you are spamming pots trying to survive. I've deleted and reloaded. Also have noticed that after completing the last level of Balfort castle it takes you to the first level of fathom. Is that supposed to happen?

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

The second "bug" was added to improve gameplay flow .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That's why I asked if it was supposed to happen. It sounded like something the devs would put in. I just didn't see any thing in the ingame news feed. Just seemed weird to wind up in one town when alll my quests need to be turned in in the previous town. No big deal either way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Suggestion forum answered my other question.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheDog View Post
    Didn't see anything in the bug forum, so I hope this isn't a repeat. 4th gen iPod touch and the toggle button for skills is right under the potions. Pain in the tush to have 2/3 of you skills disappear when you are spamming pots trying to survive. I've deleted and reloaded. Also have noticed that after completing the last level of Balfort castle it takes you to the first level of fathom. Is that supposed to happen?
    First issue has been fixed for the next content update, second issue was missing from the content update notes (which I have just updated).

-ALS