Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max lvl elixer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Exclamation Max lvl elixer

A suggestion....

Once reaching lvl cap players do not need exp.. Can we have an option for 1hr speed, ex luck armour, and attack pleaseeeeeee.... Upper lvls should be warned in some way that they cant use certain elixers. I have spent 22 plat sevral times by accidebt for a 3x pot, that is only for exp and you are not able to cancel transaction.. Somur stuck with an exp pot you can not use..
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

+1, a pure farming elixir. We don't need XP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

There are several combo elixirs you could use at 61 for speed luck damage armor.
    Not sure why someone would buy an xp only elixir if they're max level. And several times is very odd.
    I do think it would be cool for a pure farming elixir.
    And if you're max lvl and purchasing an xp only elixir it should reject purchase and say something like "Elixir not needed. Already at max level"
    Last edited by Battlelock; 09-24-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lovely lady a hug from Nay

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

It's a combo elixir for a reason, it's a package deal. So now players want a combo elixir geared toward just farming faster and stealing all the kills, no thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    There are several combo elixirs you could use at 61 for speed luck damage armor.
    Not sure why someone would buy an xp only elixir if they're max level. And several times is very odd.
    This 3X XP pot is right on top or below the 2X Combo one I believe. Given the new swiping feature for the elixir list, it's quite easy to accidentally buy the 3X XP one instead of the 2X combo.

She's also suggesting that 61 players be prompted that they're buying an XP elixir and it shouldn't be allowed. It doesn't make sense, like you said, not sure why someone would buy an XP only elixir if they're at max level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think the farming elixer idea is good and solid may not go well with other but opinions will always conflict in forums +1 from Nay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hola lady and +1. could'nt agree with ya more. Sorry glut, farming doesnt have to be about kills as you made it. Quite frankly farming is about getting common drops for liquidation purpose, aka a source of cash in this pl world. Since one can not buy premium gear(sorta contractory with real world) farming is that source. Why do you have a problem with others wanting things different then from your own perspective? Pl gear is high to begin with, people wanting to spend plat on elixirs should be afforded what they want....it is a money driven society after all. Making the farming aspect the same for farmers as players should be a simple request.
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    I do think it would be cool for a pure farming elixir.
    And if you're max lvl and purchasing an xp only elixir it should reject purchase and say something like "Elixir not needed. Already at max level"
    Well 3x exp is what u can get in another elixer in a hurry in a mob and ur pot runs out it happens...

And yes somthing to reject purchase like we have if we ourchased a map would be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalio View Post
    Hola lady and +1. could'nt agree with ya more. Sorry glut, farming doesnt have to be about kills as you made it. Quite frankly farming is about getting common drops for liquidation purpose, aka a source of cash in this pl world. Since one can not buy premium gear(sorta contractory with real world) farming is that source. Why do you have a problem with others wanting things different then from your own perspective? Pl gear is high to begin with, people wanting to spend plat on elixirs should be afforded what they want....it is a money driven society after all. Making the farming aspect the same for farmers as players should be a simple request.
    Very well said! Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    This 3X XP pot is right on top or below the 2X Combo one I believe. Given the new swiping feature for the elixir list, it's quite easy to accidentally buy the 3X XP one instead of the 2X combo.

She's also suggesting that 61 players be prompted that they're buying an XP elixir and it shouldn't be allowed. It doesn't make sense, like you said, not sure why someone would buy an XP only elixir if they're at max level.
    YES YES YES and thank you lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Or how about a elixir cancel button. Aka a grace period of 20 seconds in case we purchase the wrong elixir. I know ive done this several times and i cant buy the correct to stack because i already have a conflicting elixir.... Very frusturating!
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalio View Post
    I didn't make it about anything just pointed out an aspect of what elixirs bring to the table. I can understand why players want something that removes the xp aspect of what's available to cater to their individual needs, but you're not looking at anything from my perspective. All I said is that I don't want it. I don't use elixirs past what's available for gold, so when playing I'm constantly trying to keep up with the rest of the group. Everyone is using plat elixirs right now and I get that it's a rush to get the best gear in the fastest way possible, but I have to admit I was hoping that the game would go back to normal at some point. Normal meaning I could join a pug and not get kicked simply because I refuse to spend my plat on a consumable item. The addition of an elixir like this will make it so playing the game with elixirs is a necessity; it'll become the majority instead of the minority. Far be it for me to judge players and how they want to spend their money, but it does cause a bit of concern for me to see where this game is headed if this is what players want!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Or how about a elixir cancel button. Aka a grace period of 20 seconds in case we purchase the wrong elixir. I know ive done this several times and i cant buy the correct to stack because i already have a conflicting elixir.... Very frusturating!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I support. For those of us at max level, the exp elixir is useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Actually this is a good idea, as many people at max level want to farm faster, aka using elixirs, and that is when the plat is kinda wasted... A combo elixir which doesn't include the xp elixir woild be great! (Pssst devs... I would be using them all the time)
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

i would like just dmg exlix for 1h. mayb combined with a SEPARATE tank elix for 1h. dont need luck (use big luck) or xp.
    faster run elix speeds up but if there arent all members speed poted at least wont make that great difference. just run normal and kill all while running.
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kas3closed View Post
    Lovely lady a hug from Nay
    :0 hugs from nay yay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would be nice, then players feel like they used their mony more wisely, i wouldnt allow combo, just 1 hour dmg and 1 hour defense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superglut2 View Post
    would be nice, then players feel like they used their mony more wisely, i wouldnt allow combo, just 1 hour dmg and 1 hour defense
    Agree still hoping this issue is heard the very short ability in armour and attack makes purchase not worth it.. We used to have a speed pot availabe on its own as well. This allows for thise who dont need or want to full elixer pot to keep up and help the team.