it has been over 2 years now for me to be with cof.
and it was the best what happend to me since i have met my husband in this guild.
but sadly ... it is time for me to say goodbye.
i have my own reasons why i decided to take this step and i am not thinking of sharing my reasons since i like to keep the peace and
cof will be always my family <3

i want from all my friends pls. send me a friend request.i will be always ready to help nothing will change only i will not be in cof anymore thats all.u can still pm me everytime and ask me for advice or help np.
and for all the bad talk which will be going on : no i did not and i will never ask anyone to come with me. if someone says something like that its a lie.
its not who i am to begg ppl to come with me. and infact i dont want anyone to leave.
i need u all to take care of cof and to rise up. please just respect each other and dont talk bad behind others back. and respect the guild rules. please just do that to keep the peace in our family <3
ill be always here when ever any of u need me. just pm me and i always answer as u know nothing will change.

and guys. i really love you all and will miss all of you. pls dont be mad at me for taking this step just if u know me... you will know i will have my good reasons for what i do .
lots of huggss to everyone!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk