so we just had elixers for the daily deal...and i noticed that the 'deals' icon (accessed from the ig store menu) takes you to the daily deal thus allowing you to access the daily deal while in a dungeon/town

however after purchasing the daily deal (and hitting the ok on the pop up that say you successfully made a purchase), you are taken to the main screen where you can switch your character, but the problem is that your character is still technically in the game and i know this due to
1) the sounds i heard
2) because i received a drop while at the character selection screen after purchasing the daily deal
3) because i when i got to see my friends, i cannot join the friends who were in the same dungeon with me since the game still thinks im in the dungeon

the only way to fix it is to go into town or another dungeon and then go back to where you were originally

just fyi to see if it can be fixed since elixers are probably the most bought item on the daily deals and it would be nice to re-pot when youre in the middle of a dungeon w/o having to go to the guild hall first and running to the point where you left off.