Thread: Ways to Improve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Ways to Improve

Hi, my ign is Chacho. Been playing since December and just wanted to give my opinion on what to do for the future.

I love the update that came out, and the attention that's coming back to the game. That being said, more needs to be done if this game wants to become popular. Releasing the other half of the champs and getting back the old community is important, but it's not enough to make everyone stay and love the game again (especially one champ at a time).

You guys need to make bigger changes to the actual game itself. Most important imo is bringing competitiveness back to the game. For a long time all there has been to do is play versus over and over and that gets boring. There is the occasional team rank which is fun, that should come back on its own with players returning. What needs to be rebooted is solo rank. The absolute worst thing about solo rank, is that there is no timer on the pre-game matchup. A lot of the time someone will dislike the team they get or have to face and choose to not play and wait for someone to leave. Add a timer.

Also I think it would add a much more competitive feel to both solo and team rank if you added a pick/ban system like in other esport games. That way in team rank if another team can't beat a certain comp yours is using, they can break it up instead of losing over and over.

Consider adding different modes/maps such as 1v1 or 5v5 as it would add something fresh to what has been a stale game for a while. Along with that possibly adding in seasonal themes to the map(s) would be cool.

Consider adding in seasons to the game. To solo and or team rank for whoever is top 1,2,3,10,... Also maybe a guild system, have like 10 per guild and wining solo or team adds points to the guild.

Keep adding skins they are awesome.

An official tournament would be amazing.

Give my zaar his freeze back lol. Take some damage away or something, but the snare, which doesn't even do much, really makes zaar a lot weaker in 1v1 and team fights.

Love gobi but he Does way too much damage, consider a nerf.

Sorry for this essay of a post, still probably forgetting something. Thanks for coming back to coc!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chacho View Post
    Hi, my ign is Chacho. Been playing since December and just wanted to give my opinion on what to do for the future.

I love the update that came out, and the attention that's coming back to the game. That being said, more needs to be done if this game wants to become popular. Releasing the other half of the champs and getting back the old community is important, but it's not enough to make everyone stay and love the game again (especially one champ at a time).

You guys need to make bigger changes to the actual game itself. Most important imo is bringing competitiveness back to the game. For a long time all there has been to do is play versus over and over and that gets boring. There is the occasional team rank which is fun, that should come back on its own with players returning. What needs to be rebooted is solo rank. The absolute worst thing about solo rank, is that there is no timer on the pre-game matchup. A lot of the time someone will dislike the team they get or have to face and choose to not play and wait for someone to leave. Add a timer.

Also I think it would add a much more competitive feel to both solo and team rank if you added a pick/ban system like in other esport games. That way in team rank if another team can't beat a certain comp yours is using, they can break it up instead of losing over and over.

Consider adding different modes/maps such as 1v1 or 5v5 as it would add something fresh to what has been a stale game for a while. Along with that possibly adding in seasonal themes to the map(s) would be cool.

Consider adding in seasons to the game. To solo and or team rank for whoever is top 1,2,3,10,... Also maybe a guild system, have like 10 per guild and wining solo or team adds points to the guild.

Keep adding skins they are awesome.

An official tournament would be amazing.

Give my zaar his freeze back lol. Take some damage away or something, but the snare, which doesn't even do much, really makes zaar a lot weaker in 1v1 and team fights.

Love gobi but he Does way too much damage, consider a nerf.

Sorry for this essay of a post, still probably forgetting something. Thanks for coming back to coc!
    Literally most of these ideas I provided as well in another threa. It's awesome knowing someone has the same mindset.👏👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I also would like to discuss about powerups. Imo, powerups should be changed and made better so that versus matches becomes more competitive.

I want to suggest a different kind of powerup. This powerup will be a one time use powerup and can be activated whenver the player wishes to use it. Once used, he/she will get a burst of power that will disappear after a few seconds. Because it only lasts for a few seconds, it will be extremely powerful: a 30 percent dmg increase for 2 seconds, a 1 meter dash, a 2 meter pull, etc.

Because these powerups are powerful, players will always be on the lookout for these things, making versus matches more enjoyable and attention-grabbing.

To make the match more competitive, players should not be able to retrieve these special powerups so easily; they should 'fight' hard for it=
    Fighting each other or Defeating a unique monster.

I believe this idea could work for the game. Please give any comments about this
    Last edited by eddyshe; 11-10-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

great ideas.

And to goby, he is just a lv76 bear (ask someone who plays pl if you dont)
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
    I also would like to discuss about powerups. Imo, powerups should be changed and made better so that versus matches becomes more competitive.

I want to suggest a different kind of powerup. This powerup will be a one time use powerup and can be activated whenver the player wishes to use it. Once used, he/she will get a burst of power that will disappear after a few seconds. Because it only lasts for a few seconds, it will be extremely powerful: a 30 percent dmg increase for 2 seconds, a 1 meter dash, a 2 meter pull, etc.

Because these powerups are powerful, players will always be on the lookout for these things, making versus matches more enjoyable and attention-grabbing.

To make the match more competitive, players should not be able to retrieve these special powerups so easily; they should 'fight' hard for it=
    Fighting each other or Defeating a unique monster.

I believe this idea could work for the game. Please give any comments about this
    I dont know. I dont want the game to revolve around who gets the powerup. Destiny and Halo are kind of like what you described and it completely ruined those games for me. Because basically whichever team got the powerup won the game. In CoC, skill is way more important than tier level, powerups, or the champ you play and I like that (even though I am a pretty low skill-level player).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NicotineRushh For This Useful Post: