Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: CoC Tier List 1.0 Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Hi guys! I'm SO HAPPY at all the discussion going on in this thread! I'm open to changing anything on or about the list if there's a community consensus! Remember!: This is the first Community Tier List, we need to work together to improve it!

Also let me clarify some things about the tier system and some champion placements!

Plat Tier: This is self explanatory, champs placed in Plat are the tippy top.
    Gold Tier: This represents the majority of the cast, who are viable, but not "op". They're balanced(for the most part) and excel in their roles.
    Silver Tier: I want to clarify champs in Silver & Copper aren't exactly weak. It's just they're either undertuned and/or are heavily outclassed in their class role.
    Copper Tier: Character's in this tier are NOT BAD. No champions are bad. However if a champion unfortunately ends up in this tier it's because they are outclassed and countered by most of the meta, hence "Out of Meta".

Individual Champions
    Ash- Ash has a plethora of problems surrounding him. I'm not saying he's bad or to not play him. Love Ash all you want and play him to your hearts content! I'm not saying Ash isn't viable, all I'm saying is that the meta is very unkind to him.
    *Lackluster Range and Casting Times on 4/5 of his skills. He's extremely prone to hard cc, interrupts, and all the champs that outrange him.
    *No mobility, and all his skills stunt his movement. Close to impossible to approach a competent enemy team without being focused.
    *Squishy support, even with his HP buffed and his shield he's no substitute for a real tank.
    *Aside from being countered by the majority of the cast he's especially weak to Gobi, Magma, All Mages, and All Warriors.
    *Reliant on long cooldowns, which if he whiffs or is interrupted makes him useless.
    *Is outclassed in the Support role by all supports.
    *Is outclassed in the CC/Tank role by all tanks.
    *The addition of Gobi to the cast solidified Ash's place in Copper Tier.

Feng- Feng is one of those champs who aren't necessarily weak. She's placed in Silver Tier because of how heavily outclassed she is in the Assassin role.
    *The games clunky tap controls will forever make Feng hard to play.
    *Combos are easily interrupted and escaped even with her snares.
    *Less reliable burst damage compared to Devil Horns, Atonement, and Icepick.
    *Low mobility and No escapes, compared to other assassins who all have approaches and escapes.
    *One of the worst turret pushers in the cast.

Bjorn- Like Feng, Bjorn isn't as weak as much as he's just outclassed heavily by Gobi, Mackenna, and Grimnr.
    I also want to point out that Bear Form is Plat Tier and will always be viable.
    *Little to no sustain or damage mitigation.
    *Stacks aren't easy to get and maintain without the opponent feeding or getting caught out of position.
    *Human Bjorn is a mediocre Champion.
    *Only 1 hard CC without talents.
    *One of the worst turret pushers outside of Bear Form.
    *Required to achieve Bear form to be truly of use in a match, where as all other warriors are strong right out of the gate.

Tier List 1.1 Changes
    *Added Cobal: Oops ^~^;
    *Placed Jack in Gold Tier: I feel like I used Bias to judge Jack's tier placing, rethinking Jack's kit and the current buffs he's recieved he shall be enjoying a cozy studio loft in in the Gold Tier.
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 11-11-2016 at 10:56 PM.