Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance Tokens for Rank Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    Thanks for feedback.

If you saw glintset a week after they released, i didnt hope to see a player just need 'one day' too buy all those 5k kit point so they can run to the maximum rank.
    Orc tags still need time, but tradeble 5k point? Zero time. Just need gold, gold, and gold. Sorry sound rude but, not all of them (non24/7player or playerwithlessguildmember) HAVE enough GOLD.

And i'm so sorry for the guild you belong too, or any guild with less member, or some player who have 24/7. The tips is: slow but sure, dont need 24/7, or 5/24, just need constant run. Because i'm doing that. And still at disciple rank. Still having fun, and explore grave or museleum.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
    See, that's the problem you need to constantly run these maps to "keep up". Feels like if i make less than 1k kills and 20 tokens a day I've fallen behind. To a hardcore farmer obviously this is a cake walk but to a casual player it's absolutely daunting.

As I see it, it's a win win situation for everyone if they make these kits tradable. Hardcore farmers can sell kits for GOLD, causal players get to enjoy the expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    See, that's the problem you need to constantly run these maps to "keep up". Feels like if i make less than 1k kills and 20 tokens a day I've fallen behind. To a hardcore farmer obviously this is a cake walk but to a casual player it's absolutely daunting.

As I see it, it's a win win situation for everyone if they make these kits tradable. Hardcore farmers can sell kits for GOLD, causal players get to enjoy the expansion.
    Whats wrong with constant time dude? And should i care if i fallen behind to the hardcore player? I dont care btw. Keep straight 1/2 hours a day and more time at weekend ofc, now i stand at advo rank, haha. Go go go

Ps: advo rank can enter the 3'th floor, just need badge (forget whats name), price 150 token.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

What's wrong with paying gold so i don't have to grind? It's not like i'm getting a free entry to the content. I have zero intentions of running these maps 100000 or 1 mil times. Some people like to grind away some don't, I like to drum to my own beat not to some arbitrary #....

From what i've seen so far or read so far, it's really not that appealing. I'm just curious about it, do i want to grind 16k kills to satisfy my curiosity? HELL NO... I'm asking for another OPTION to enjoy the content, cuz not everyone is built to GRIND AND GRIND...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

What's wrong with paying gold so i don't have to grind? It's not like i'm getting a free entry to the content. I have zero intentions of running these maps 100000 or 1 mil times. Some people like to grind away some don't, I like to drum to my own beat not to some arbitrary #....

From what i've seen so far or read so far, it's really not that appealing. I'm just curious about it, do i want to grind 16k kills to satisfy my curiosity? HELL NO... I'm asking for another OPTION to enjoy the content, cuz not everyone is built to GRIND AND GRIND...
    You sounds fell hurted

Sorry dude.

I dont like p2p people, and that method, merch, hoarder and etc >>>>>>>>>> who TAKE control the economy, and get MORE BENEFIT and PROFIT than the farmer. So goodluck with your money, dude.

I stand here for non tradeble 5k kit point order rank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I'm not hurt at all bro, u are not that important nor is AL that important. I'm just here to voice my concerns. What you farmers fail to realized is we the hoarders/merchers/real $$$ control everything. You can grind till your hands fall off and you will forever remain behind. Sorry to introduce to real economics....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I hope sts can make vanity with fallen hand someday, love the idea. Thankyou

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

We may look at ways to help everyone speed up later down the road, but for now the intent is to allow players that get to the end game rank help their alts out.

Good feedback in this thread guys!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Remove that maps.. and problem done.. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We may look at ways to help everyone speed up later down the road, but for now the intent is to allow players that get to the end game rank help their alts out.

Good feedback in this thread guys!
    Useless and lazy people can keep merching and wait till real farmers start selling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Its a really long road to elite lightbearer and exalted thats for sure, but i think its really well balanced now stage three has been tweeked and is open.
    It doesnt take too much grinding to obtain enough coins and rank up enough to be able to access the later levels of the mausoleum ... so my advice is to forget a little about ranking up beyond what is required to get into mausoleum 3/4, and focus on getting coins to open mausoleum fully.
    You will find (at least im finding having run mossy 3/4 last night) that the later levels give increased amount of tokens and better loot. Last night i ran mossy 1/2/3/4 for three hours and completed all daily quests, which was not possible before in that time. Boss and mini boss drop more coins and completing quests give you more coins.
    It was a lot of fun exploring the new levels, finding new boss, increased mini boss spawn ... and the treasure rooms are awesome?!?!?!

So dont worry about ranking up too far for now .... i gave up counting mob kill points after 60k as it was too daunting?!?!? now i just run the maps for the pure fun of it, and let those mob kill points quietly take care of themselves.

Im pretty sure that later down the line those players that dont have time to play more than a few hours a day will have events like double tokens, or double mini boss, or balanced coins for mob kill points, etc etc etc, later on in the game in order to rank up faster and open up more levels of game play. We all know that sts spring events on us to help all players of AL reach end game and experience the whole world of AL.

Take a moment to put yourselves in sts shoes ..... the game developers, designers etc etc etc have created a huge expansion more complicated than any other expansion so far. They have worked very hard in order to PREDICT how the game develops and unfolds for us. Its a PREDICTION however and very very hard to know exactly how it unfolds for us players until they actually SEE how we all get on. Once they can see where we are all at, then they adjust the game and goals accordingly. An example of this is changing what can be purchased for tokens at what stage in game, ie we can buy balanced bars etc etc etc. Stage three was altered once sts could see what was actually happen. And booooom ... the max coin issue is addressed and solved.

So ... relax and enjoy i say.

Oh, and please please please stop referring to players as "lazy" .... this is not the case, its just some have less time to play the game than others, they are not lazy in any way or form?
    I am confident that everyone will be able to play the full expansion in time .... and those that have less time to play will have many opportunities to rank up faster and easier as the expansion progresses. It will just happen a little later thats all

apologies for essay lol .......

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    Useless and lazy people can keep merching and wait till real farmers start selling
    Bro, just cuz u r bad at merching dun h8... keep dat farm up... I'll throw u a few coins down da road...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Cara already said they might consider something down the road. Guess I'll just wait a bit... #worksmarternotharder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Cara already said they might consider something down the road. Guess I'll just wait a bit... #worksmarternotharder

Sorry i dont need 3 alts for merch, and i dont even merch all day like useless people does, thats ur way, i dont really care, wait forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sorry i dont need 3 alts for merch, and i dont even merch all day like useless people does, thats ur way, i dont really care, wait forever
    Bro, if u salty n jelly just let it out, its okay. Want me to buy u a pink to feel better???
    Need a hug? I can do that too...

Bro if u want to be "USEFUL" and contribute to society... GET A JOB!!!
    Last edited by Melthyz; 11-17-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Bro, if u salty n jelly just let it out, its okay. Want me to buy u a pink to feel better???

Maybe egg ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Bro if u want to be "USEFUL" and contribute to society... GET A JOB!!!
    Glad i have a job and enough gold and energy to avoid be useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Glad i have a job and enough gold and energy to avoid be useless
    I'm proud bro, keep dat farm up, sell me that symia egg for 500k. I can use some added gold to my pile...

#worksmarternotharder

PS: I'll have a double cheese burger to go, tks again bro...
    Last edited by Melthyz; 11-17-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Imo merchers are oky who els are u gone sell the takes 2weeks to sell this item to they help teh economy plus if there where none the markets would flood with items and u will always see someone listing and arcane ring1 g cheaper then you so gg plus if your a good seller to them they can sell you other stuf cheap to what you nee just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I think if they made the kits tradable, it will give the farmers and added incentive to farm harder. I don't see casual players ever competing with a hardcore players. It's like a toyota camry trying to compete with a ferrari. It's just feels there's a feeling of exclusion with this expansion.
    I'm a Ferrari xD

Weeeeeee!!!! I love you Melthy !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I agree with this except for one thing.... those players who actually farmed their points through hard work, long hours, true grit, and many many deaths by over-powered curse mages ...

By the way, maybe those steroidal curse mages could get a tiny nerf sometime soon so that one curse cannot effectually kill an entire party! It's a wee bit overdone when by the time you read the warning that you have been cursed, you've already revived and rejoined the action. Maybe that's partly lag, but then again maybe it's part of a huge joke on us being played by Sts...

... those hardcore players should have the rights to some exclusivity when it comes to the rewards afforded each rank, especially the ranks of Elite Lightbearer and above.

Allow the casual player and new players to keep up with the new content but hard work and dedication should reap the appropriate rewards, and reflect all the gruelling effort put into earning points the old fashioned way!!

Let everyone participate yes, but set apart those who earned their keep!!

xD

23. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: