Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance Tokens for Rank Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Lightbearer Elite is 110k points, not 115k. There should also be points converted to tokens since u still gain points after achieving Lightbearer Elite.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ninthplague For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    Lightbearer Elite is 110k points, not 115k. There should also be points converted to tokens since u still gain points after achieving Lightbearer Elite.
    Not bad idea, but lazy people gonna blame, i just hope a good loot rate and wonderful items, stage 2 failed with both

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Still I'm waiting the light and dark thief

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I think this should be tradable too, the casual players can use a helping hand also. There should be an avenue for the casual player to enjoy the content too. There is no way I'm going to be able to grind myself up to Lightbearer or Elite Lightbearer. I just don't have that kind of time or dedication. I wouldn't mind paying X amount of gold for that privilege. It also helps stimulate the AL economy which imo is a good thing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The goal is to fast track your other characters, and not the main character.
    I feel as if this kit should be tradable. I want to play the end game maps, but I don't have 76h to grind to each phase. What I do have is plat and gold. It would be very beneficial to those who can afford to grind to sell it to other players who don't have time but still want to play. At this rate, I'll probably not be able to make it to New maps.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

If the problem is the money then tradable ranks points:

- 5000 rank points (500 plat)
    - 10000 rank points (850 plat)
    - 15000 rank points (1200 plat)
    - 20000 rank points (1700 plat)

Easy hihihi

or maybe the solution in a future can be the Rank points thief: Ranpo that drops bags with ranks points????????

Joke <3

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    If the problem is the money then tradable ranks points:

- 5000 rank points (500 plat)
    - 10000 rank points (850 plat)
    - 15000 rank points (1200 plat)
    - 20000 rank points (1700 plat)

Easy hihihi

or maybe the solution in a future can be the Rank points thief: Ranpo that drops bags with ranks points????????

Joke <3
    There needs to be a system where the casual players don't get left behind. Which is exactly what has happened already xD I grind to cap only to grind again to keep up with the expansion? No thanks.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Exactly, I feel the casual players are being alienated with the current expansion. I have already stopped grinding cuz it's impossible for me to stay relevant with the current expansion. I already have a full time job, I have no desire for a second one...
    Last edited by Melthyz; 11-16-2016 at 11:40 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No thanks for tradble fast track kit.
    I think this content should be the exclusive one. Because this is the new one. Like a glinstone set newly released.
    Some of arlorian crying about the time needed to collect all of the tag, or amount of fang, that days.
    So why need to complain about the time now?
    I dont think all of arlorian should have a great power or deal a great damage like a player who reach the elit light rank. Sorry, seems like p2w.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fsuryo; 11-16-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Exactly, I feel the casual players are being alienated with the current expansion. I have already stopped grinding cuz it's impossible for me to stay relevant with the current expansion. I already have a full time job, I have no desire for a second one...
    this is exactly why i suggested the 100 coins for mob kills be available at Lightbearer .... casual players will never reach end game content otherwise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    No thanks for tradble fast track kit.
    I think this content should be the exclusive one. Because this is the new one. Like a glinstone set newly released.
    Some of arlorian crying about the time needed to collect all of the tag, or amount of fang, that days.
    So why need to complain about the time now?
    I dont think all of arlorian should have a great power or deal a great damage like a player who reach the elit light rank. Sorry, seems like p2w.

Your points are invalid:

1. Glint set was a cake, since there are many ways for you to obtain the tags and the fangs can be purchased.
    2. I'm not asking to be equal to the people who have the time and commitment to run these maps 24/7. What I'm asking for is a way to be able to remain relevant in this expansion. You might consider grinding graveyard 24/7 fun times I consider it "tedious task".
    3. I belong to a guild of 450 and only a handful are active at any time of the day. I see this as a warning sign of how people feel about this game.

Why not try to incorporate everyone into the content? I remember this game as a casual mobile MMORG not a hardcore one like the ones I have previous played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Your points are invalid:

1. Glint set was a cake, since there are many ways for you to obtain the tags and the fangs can be purchased.
    2. I'm not asking to be equal to the people who have the time and commitment to run these maps 24/7. What I'm asking for is a way to be able to remain relevant in this expansion. You might consider grinding graveyard 24/7 fun times I consider it "tedious task".
    3. I belong to a guild of 450 and only a handful are active at any time of the day. I see this as a warning sign of how people feel about this game.

Why not try to incorporate everyone into the content? I remember this game as a casual mobile MMORG not a hardcore one like the ones I have previous played.
    Glint set at the time of release easy? You joking? Lol maybe now yes but at release no way José.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I saw the set after 1 week... obviously the person invested millions

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The point is i just wanted to be given a second option to participate in the expansion instead of just grinding away at the graveyard...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Your points are invalid:

Funny bcuz i can see you almost all day, merching. .
    May thats ur point u want keep been lazy and waiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Umm i hardly merch anymore if u see me im just afk at work... I actually like to come back home to a few msg from my few Arlorians.

Besides, I'm advocating for the general casual players base. This expansion does not affect me one bit cuz I already made up my mind. Obviously, if they made it a bit more inclusive I might change my stance. However, as it stands I can't fathom killing another mob in graveyard.

Last edited by Melthyz; 11-16-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I would like to see the requirements to obtain the 5k points be left as is. Atm only 750 players at lightbearers's rank. I don't see how this will slow down the community, due to the fact there are many other things to be purchased at the quartermasters for tokens, e.g.

5 balance bars = 1500 tokens,
    Myth weap = 600 tokens
    (And thats if you plan on purchasing only one.)
    New order belt = 800 tokens
    Whew
    Not to mention the proofs still needed and badge(s).

Players will have to balance out how to spend their tokens. Besides, if a player chooses to sit on 100k worth of points its not going to matter in the end until the community reaches the final stage.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

in a way i want to say no to tradeable kits in a way yes also
    no:This content offers great reward for f2p people who invested there time in to this to buy the new gear to use/sell for millions
    yes:Every player should be able to access the content cause not every body has the time to grind grind and grind for points
    *fn a of topic random idee wan not make a graveyard maze that if you die in it you lose all your gear xD lol my friend said if we ever made an mmo we should do that sounds great doesn't it:v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    in a way i want to say no to tradeable kits in a way yes also
    no:This content offers great reward for f2p people who invested there time in to this to buy the new gear to use/sell for millions
    yes:Every player should be able to access the content cause not every body has the time to grind grind and grind for points
    *fn a of topic random idee wan not make a graveyard maze that if you die in it you lose all your gear xD lol my friend said if we ever made an mmo we should do that sounds great doesn't it:v
    I think if they made the kits tradable, it will give the farmers and added incentive to farm harder. I don't see casual players ever competing with a hardcore players. It's like a toyota camry trying to compete with a ferrari. It's just feels there's a feeling of exclusion with this expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Your points are invalid:

Thanks for feedback.

If you saw glintset a week after they released, i didnt hope to see a player just need 'one day' too buy all those 5k kit point so they can run to the maximum rank.
    Orc tags still need time, but tradeble 5k point? Zero time. Just need gold, gold, and gold. Sorry sound rude but, not all of them (non24/7player or playerwithlessguildmember) HAVE enough GOLD.

And i'm so sorry for the guild you belong too, or any guild with less member, or some player who dont have 24/7. The tips is: slow but sure, dont need 24/7, or 5/24, just need constant run. Because i'm doing that. And still at advocate rank. Still having fun, and explore grave or museleum.

Ps: OMG i can enter the 3th floor, lol even im still at advocate rank XD

Last edited by Fsuryo; 11-16-2016 at 02:50 PM.