Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance Tokens for Rank Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    I agree with this except for one thing.... those players who actually farmed their points through hard work, long hours, true grit, and many many deaths by over-powered curse mages ...

By the way, maybe those steroidal curse mages could get a tiny nerf sometime soon so that one curse cannot effectually kill an entire party! It's a wee bit overdone when by the time you read the warning that you have been cursed, you've already revived and rejoined the action. Maybe that's partly lag, but then again maybe it's part of a huge joke on us being played by Sts...

... those hardcore players should have the rights to some exclusivity when it comes to the rewards afforded each rank, especially the ranks of Elite Lightbearer and above.

Allow the casual player and new players to keep up with the new content but hard work and dedication should reap the appropriate rewards, and reflect all the gruelling effort put into earning points the old fashioned way!!

Let everyone participate yes, but set apart those who earned their keep!!

xD
    I agreed with 95% of what you're saying. However, even if they fast track these contents thru tradable kits. First, god knows how much these kits will cost (gold). Second, I'm not going to magically become a hardcore farmer just cuz of some added content. I might participate in it a bit more, but by no means will i be slaving away at it 24/7. Lastly, the hardcore farmers will still be able to maintain a substantial lead in terms of loots due to time invested.

As it stands, only graveyard and mauo 1 & 2 is only available to the casual players. Just speaking on my own behalf, I've totally given up... I can't stand making anymore graveyard runs. I'll wait/hope for the day when it opens up to the rest of us.

PS: I've already heard gripes about running mauo 1-4, 40 mins runs... nty. I'll spend that time merching, probably make 100x more than the farmer anyway...
    Last edited by Melthyz; 11-18-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

40 minute runs @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    40 minute runs @@
    Im just going by wat i read from a previous post. Obviously some of us or more liked by the OPs lol...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I'm ok with the grinding as long as it is an event, but make it an expansion content? Its exhausting. Its just a casual player point of view, in one time I was a hardcore farmer too.
    If the next expansion will be like this one, I dont think I can keep up anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lazy comunity !
    Beg for free , beg for easier , beg for lowest ways
    Game mean play it , if u wont then dont play..quit as many players did and come back for the next expantion

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RYYUKK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    Lazy comunity !
    Beg for free , beg for easier , beg for lowest ways
    Game mean play it , if u wont then dont play..quit as many players did and come back for the next expantion
    Some people have real life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Some people have real life.
    oh i forgot om a toy! Dude thats the most Stupid excuse
    I have a life, job , study and girlfriend
    And i hace time out to burn playing, u cant handle? Its ok focus in your life, I had to quit 1 year for my study, i dont regret, i never blamed because i missed everything about underhull etc
    I wish u cool stuff in your life but if u cant play as well, dont blame , play and enjoy!

Thats Stupid like blaming because people S1 has more cool stuff that 6th season players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

oh i forgot om a toy! Dude thats the most Stupid excuse
    I have a life, job , study and girlfriend
    And i hace time out to burn playing, u cant handle? Its ok focus in your life, I had to quit 1 year for my study, i dont regret, i never blamed because i missed everything about underhull etc
    I wish u cool stuff in your life but if u cant play as well, dont blame , play and enjoy!

Thats Stupid like blaming because people S1 has more cool stuff that 6th season players!
    Hmm that's not stupid excuse but that's real excuse. People want still enjoy game but they don't have time to play always. Quitting game while i enjoy it although i don't have much time to play? No thanks.
    I don't blame anyone, do you see i blame anyone in forum because i can't play often as before? No i don't so i don't really understand what's your point.
    Btw there's also no reason to begin rude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I haven't gotten to Maus 3&4 yet, but I got to Maus 1&2 last night and it was great fun. Only died once.

Also running graveyard, most runs I did not die at all. Mostly let the warriors or mages take care of those curse guys but I also use Breeze aa and I've seen those curse mages banished or Arcane deary'd. Also I noticed that quite a few times I survived the curse, so it's possible. I do always have ankhs available just in case. A few times, I finished graveyard with just me (rogue) and either a mage or warrior, so it doesn't take a fully capable party to run graveyard without (too many) deaths.

I am getting rank and tokens much slower than everyone else I see and slower than I anticipated, but oh well, life happens. When I get a few hours to play, the points seem to stack up pretty quickly. Tokens take a bit longer but now I have more dailies, so I think it will be a tiny bit faster as one advances.

I think I really like the random dungeons because I have yet to be bored by the runs. In previous zones, I am almost bored before I even start. So far I have not found that to be the case with the graveyard and I am hoping to enjoy the mausoleum as well. I am also noticing fewer people complaining about boredom and fewer (no?) posts about that at all.

Good job, devs!

For the people with less time, I would say do that I did, WHEN I could even play at all, which is to just set a goal. My initial goal when I could barely play for an hour was just 500 pts a day and I concentrated more on getting to the boss in my runs, rather than just killing mobs. I eventually discovered I could easily do 800 pts a day and I suspect it will get easier as people get better at the zone and get better equips. Yes, for Lightbearer Elite, it might seem a very long haul. However, as long as I am getting some points, I am advancing. Yesterday, I actually did 2k points fairly fast so I am hopeful I can increase my points/tokens goal per day.

Anyways, I would say run the zone and see how it goes.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 11-20-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Star light, star bright...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Personally, idk what everybody complains about because sts practically hands new players, and old players alike, all the new gear and pets needed to play marginally, if not extremely well, in this game. Yes there are many quest lines to finish but all these players complaining about not being able to play the game well have not one clue of how it was to play back in the early seasons. We had NO LEPRECHAUN AMULET back then, so when some random player pms me about how it's just so hard to make gold without a leprechaun, I just laugh a little to myself. Geez!!! Players complaining they can't farm because of no luck ammy... well hell, not only did we NOT have a luck ammy back in the first few seasons; we also did not have luck pets nor any luck locations giving us extra boosts in our gold making adventures. Same goes with leveling up characters!! With all the 'experience' quests available to players, plus all the XP pets and, now weapon enhancements, I can see not one reason in the world why players should complain about leveling a toon, or farming on a toon! I mean...Geez...sts has even provided players with jewel elixers and now conversion recipes along with special 'Shatter a noble' recipe and even more special recipes to skip certain steps in crafting our jewels for upgrading to better jewels!!

I mean, what the hell?!! Get off your little toon duffs chatting in towns, stretch out your playing fingers, and put a wee bit of effort into some real farming for a change!! Too many people these days want everything dropped right into their laps!! Pft!!!

When you put some actual effort into this game, you get some great rewards! For heaven's sake, sts even provided all players with special events recently... to farm the new houses and furnishings, another event to farm all the great pet eggs anyone could need, and another special event just to ensure players get their chance to acquire the Antignome gear they need for the Banish quest line (got to say that damn portal truly is a myth tho) !!

Anyway, my point is if you play then you can succeed. It just requires a little effort as pretty much everything else has already been provided for, and very fairly I might add, by sts and the devs themselves.

So, stop acting like you guys don't have even a 'chance' in this game as a new or recent players as you guys (generally speaking and not pointing any one player out) because y'all have been provided one hell of a 'bigger' chance than those of us who started in the early seasons.

I say ... Good job sts... but take the blankies and pacies away now please, make players put some effort into the game!!!

Thanks,
    Msleo

P.s. I will say, 'Give us back our KM3 crate farming though, many players (new & old) rely on crate farming as a way of making gold during events.
    Last edited by leoakre; 11-25-2016 at 10:16 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

My parties don't farm deaths, we farm loot xD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I wish maus 5-6 look different than maus 3-4 I rather nott like the colour and layout of the mops! The mob density also increases from 2 to 4!Fun to pull a lot and get full pt to die!
    Wait till you reach maus 3 and 4! Then I'll make sure you die a lot! xd, leo pt me to farm some good 100-200 deaths too pls!

I will have to say no to this, I still remember how lucrative locks were when they only dropped in maus 3 and 4. Just like the antignome event they had botched up with glitched mines were locks were dropping and that's why twilight locks dropped so much in price or decently geared people would have found it easy to make money from running maus 1-2, the reason they change this was because it gets tiresome to run km3 for 2-3 seasons for lock farming(also bots(hi cusigma!) can farm mines easily, nott that it stops them at maps like mausoleum! Twilight lock drop chances should be a different drop table from regular items at new content maps!), since they fetch a steady income.

I've nott run any m1, and rarely a map of m2(more often or nott I've run m2), my experience in m3-4 has made me an avid fan of the maps, because of how fun the maps are! It makes a nott giddy with happiness to think it can banish mobs at last in mausoleum #_#
    IDK how many runs you did in mauso/grave but I killed hundreds of bosses and the crste drop rate there is just a joke. So if you want crates as mauso-specific loot then sts has to increase drop rate there because atm it's as if crates wouldn't be a part of the new expansion. Further more it's a real joke that you get a normal crate from mauso 4 boss if you r that lucky and get the crate once out of 100bosses.. just saying. BTW when locks were specific to somberholt mauso 3/4 wasn't even up@@

Banish in mauso 3-4? You need like 10 rotting flesh procs to banish 5 mobs there.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I wish maus 5-6 look different than maus 3-4 I rather nott like the colour and layout of the mops! The mob density also increases from 2 to 4!Fun to pull a lot and get full pt to die!
    Wait till you reach maus 3 and 4! Then I'll make sure you die a lot! xd, leo pt me to farm some good 100-200 deaths too pls!

I will have to say no to this, I still remember how lucrative locks were when they only dropped in maus 3 and 4. Just like the antignome event they had botched up with glitched mines were locks were dropping and that's why twilight locks dropped so much in price or decently geared people would have found it easy to make money from running maus 1-2, the reason they change this was because it gets tiresome to run km3 for 2-3 seasons for lock farming(also bots(hi cusigma!) can farm mines easily, nott that it stops them at maps like mausoleum! Twilight lock drop chances should be a different drop table from regular items at new content maps!), since they fetch a steady income.

I've nott run any m1, and rarely a map of m2(more often or nott I've run m2), my experience in m3-4 has made me an avid fan of the maps, because of how fun the maps are! It makes a nott giddy with happiness to think it can banish mobs at last in mausoleum #_#
    Was referring to the part where you said that it WAS lucrative. First of all mauso 3 and 4 didnt exist that time and further more it was nearly impossible to loot those. Agreeing on second bold sentence tho.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

U guys go farm Mau 1-1000, I'll go farm ur pockets, 1 bil hrs saved... thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    U guys go farm Mau 1-1000, I'll go farm ur pockets, 1 bil hrs saved... thanks in advance.

Gz, keep the thread about tokens and mauso maps, if u want , create a new thread talking how awesome u are merching and standing hours in expedition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Gz, keep the thread about tokens and mauso maps, if u want , create a new thread talking how awesome u are merching and standing hours in expedition
    Keep it less jelly about me plz all da <3 u giving me is unnecessary. I appreciate it bro... btw is my burger rdy???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Keep it less jelly about me plz all da <3 u giving me is unnecessary. I appreciate it bro... btw is my burger rdy???

Trash player, no wonder why u cant deal a runs and need stand over expedition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Trash player, no wonder why u cant deal a runs and need stand over expedition
    Bro u seem frustrated, 5 ankhs run must be expensive. How many hrs u been farming??? Still cant catch up to me? Me sorry bro very very sorry. Me give u tips to relieve stress n frustrations... cold shower bro... me therapist recommend... very good for u.

Bro, us merch thank u for hard work. Stay strong bro!!!

Last edited by Melthyz; 11-27-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Oh for goodness sakes!!

Can't you two measure em, zip up, and move on ?!

>.<

24. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Yes