Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We should be able to go directly to mausoleum map 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Imma resort to sniping runs made by guildies and friends.

Stalker much XD
    buahahaaaa .... indeed yes?!?!? To hit levels three and four without randoms this is where a good guild with active players, and a good friends list comes in might handy. The guild im in is very active so there is constant call out in gc for "two slots mossy 3" etc etc etc which means you can jump straight to map of course.
    It helps a lot to be a part of an active guild .... so consider changing guilds if you are struggling.
    Plus i will push through mossy 1 and 2 with randoms or guildies who cant get to mossy 3 yet ... then go solo into 3, and behold players on my friends list appear as if by magic lol ..... im "sniped"
    I do the same, watching friends and guild list to see if anyone is on map 2 3 4 etc and just join them if i can.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    We expect a higher quality of PUGs in Mausoleum and further, because the players who continue through know the dungeon will be harder and they need a greater understanding of how the enemies work!
    Running in pugs in mausoleum is painful, already map 1 is a challenge in patience but map 2 is a real pain. I haven't gone further in open games because I rage quit when I see warriors not having a clue what to do, mages healing instead of stunning and every other minute the rest of the team dies while someone intentionally stays behind or takes his time respawning. And if the 'team' manages to reach a miniboss room full of mobs, instantly at least 2 players die and respawn and for the one or two remaining it's not possible to stay alive (would be if player knew what to equip and do). In our running group we finished mauso 1-4 in 21 mins and in pug it takes 20 mins to finish map 1 lol. So I rather do not play instead of experiencing that. I think I was either unlucky in pugs and/or more and more undergeared and unexperienced players have reached the mausoleum maps, basically regretting when runs turn out to be rather frustrating than fun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How to unlock the mausleom map im Rank 2